Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two years and a lifetime ago...

Beeps alerted somewhere in the distance, a strange sound against the quiet hum of a ship’s engines and the flow of recycled air pumping through the ship’s body like life made gaseous. Others move throughout the ship, but none disturb the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Commenor Systems Alliance. They had their jobs, she had hers. And currently, she was oblivious to anything but the treaty before her. Laser focused on two provisions she found troublesome, Silfe didn’t notice as the ship’s engines changed pitch and the atmosphere grew charged. She simply scrunched her brows together in an effort to figure out what was troubling her about the provisions.

“Update Minister.” said a voice from the doorway of her private office. Silfe looked up, her frustrated look vanishing as she smiled softly to one of the pilots who had been charged to take her on yet another trip to yet another system to negotiate foreign matters on behalf of the Commenor Systems Alliance. She liked the job and it suited her in a lot of ways. She may not be as analytical as some, but she had a good head for business and getting people to accede to CSA’s demands.

The pilot nodded. “We should be at our destination within the next hour. We are coming out of hyperspace now and they are notorious for making dignitaries wait on the outskirts of their system for permission to enter. Once we have it, I will let you know.”

Silfe nodded. “Thank you Gyn.” The woman nodded curtly once more and left the Minister to her work. It was substantial. There were hundreds of systems and all of them were complex. Still, if she could continue doing the job to help Kay, it would be worth the time and energy. For a moment, she let her mind wander from her meticulous and sometimes monotonous task. She owed the Queen of Commenor for believing in her, protecting her from her father and giving her a chance at a new life. Thanks to Lady Kay, Silfe had a home. Granted, she had barely seen the queen or her home in the last months. The job itself meant very little time on Commenor these days, but the Queen was busy with two newly born children. She missed the queen though. Perhaps when she returned home, she could make sure to carve out time t…..BOOM!!

Suddenly, the ship rocked wildly and within seconds there was screaming, barking of orders and Silfe was on the floor of her comfortable office where detritus from her desk had fallen atop her in the commotion. She lifted herself and only had a moment to register the tear in her dress and the state of her office when Gyn was back.

“Lady Silfe!” She shouted, moving swiftly to the Minister’s side. With her aid, Silfe was able to gain her feet. “Come quickly and secure yourself in. We are being attacked!!”

“What?!” Silfe asked in shock and confusion but before they could get more than a few steps closer to the door, both were tossed around like ragdolls as another...

BOOM!! rocked their ship. Smoke filled the room and chocked her, the pungent smell of burning electical wire, plastic and metal was thicker than any air filtering system could handle. Hair had fallen from her intricate braids, now haphazard and covered in dust. It felt like eternity before Silfe could get her wits to catch up with her. Darlyn had taught her better. She swore in a very unladylike and distinctly undiplomatic way as she rushed to her feet, strapped herself in and braced herself. Gyn came in shortly after and also strapped herself in.

“We weren’t out of hyperspace 5 minutes before a large ship came out of hyperspace nearly on top of us. They didn’t even warn us… just started shooting. Tally is the pilot but I don’t think he...”

BOOM!! Another wild ride as both women held on for dear life. The ship suddenly grew eerily quiet. Some smoke had cleared, but lights were flickering intermittently and debris was everywhere.

Both women jumped as the intercom squawked. “Crew Announcement. Damage is severe. Engines are offline. Life support is working but I am not sure how long it will last. Long Range communications are out. Rescue beacon is on but I don’t think it is transmitting.”

Silfe held her breath without knowing it as she stared at the comm unit beside them. It was so strange listening to such silence. Why were they being attacked? She could not guess. CSA was neutral. That wasn’t to say there weren’t people out there stupid enough to attack a CSA ship on a diplomatic mission, but she couldn’t fathom it. All she did feel at this moment was fear for the safety of her people.

The intercom cracked again and Silfe was glad to realize she had not jumped this time. Darlyn would have been proud. “Lady Silfe, we have been given an ultimatum. This ship has informed us that it will dock with us. Any resistance will prove fatal. All crew must stand down….” Tally paused for a moment causing Silfe to frown in confusion. It didn’t take long before he finally said the last of the information. “They say they have come for you.”

At that moment, the ship jostled a bit as the distinct thump of docking could be heard. Silfe shook her head and pushed the intercom button. “All crew stand down. Repeat. Stand down. Lay down weapons and do not resist.” The last thing she wanted was their blood on her hands. If they left with her, the ship could be rescued. Though this was a fairly remote system, it wasn’t a dead one. Other delegates were due to arrive for the negotiation. At least she could save the crew.

It didn’t take long before men, dressed in generic black uniforms without insignia or ranks, came into the antechamber of her office and found her waiting. Gyn stood behind her, scared and worried. Silfe, in contrast, looked rather calm and official. Whereas some people might have blurted out “Who are you? How dare you?” and a multitude of other demands, she remained calm and quiet. The men were not important. Whoever they were prefacing was important.

In due time, that person also arrived. Though it might have seemed like an inordinate wait, in truth, the fight and boarding took less than ten minutes. Little did she know that as soon as they were docked, the bigger ship had begun moving out of the edge of the system and into the deep dark of space. The sneer that greeted her was one she knew. Silfe’s jaw tightened. “Rackhort. This is thick headed even for you. My father cannot possibly take on all of CSA.”

The man simply smiled and shrugged. He was Chiss and always a source of supremacy and condescension in her life. Her father rarely had done anything on planet without him. “Well, your father thought it was about time you came back home and even sent me,” He grimaced disdainfully and spit at her feet before approaching her, “out into this hell to fetch you.” He was taller than her by a few inches but his face was close enough to her that it didn’t matter and his breath was vomit inducing. “I hate being someone’s dog. It really isn’t my style.”

She turned her head to avoid the worst of the stench. “Well, I told my father I wasn’t ever coming home.”

“Too bad.” He said though he didn’t sound like he was sorry. "Your father isn't going to take no for an answer this time sweetheart. The price for your defiance is going to be more than you can bear. I can promise you that. No one can save you now." She could feel him moving away and another presence coming closer. Before she had time to react, her head was seized and a cloth applied to her face. Her struggle was brief, but the hands that held her were like iron. All she could see as the darkness overcame her were dark eyes without irises.

No one knew what came of the ship, its crew or the Minister of Foreign Affairs…. Some mysteries are easily solved, others bite you in the ass.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

With a pair of Akk dog aggressively clawing their paws before him as they then all but gave a menacing growl at the poor defenseless servant. Now all but terrified as much as she was enraged by the fact she had been bound and chain at his feet. The torn rags that had been her finest gown now stained with her blood, sweat, and tears. As from above her a pair of steely eyes gazed seem nonchalant at her form never once seem giving no care or mind to her plight. When out of the blue his com rang and he no less eagerly picks it up speaking out ever so boldly.

"It's about time you snarling son of a Hutt called back....so.....do you have her? Well, good.....at any rate, I guess the deal all but seal. Thought I hope for his sake the old man wasn't bluffing or get any second thought about fulfilling his end. Seeing that well who would have thought.....yeah.... isn't it? Not too many fathers I know would dole out to hand over their very own daughter to just sweeten a deal. And you know me... I ain't one to brag nor back down when it comes to getting new pretty things to play or toy with. But yeah make sure she gets here unspoiled or else the deals off and you boys are going be needing to pray all seven levels of hell by the time I get to ..yeah ... yeah, the creds are all here and waiting......"

At that time seem without seem ever batting a care in the world his gaze then turn towards the hapless slave.

"Well its been fun but unfortunately you bore me and now it is time to clean the shelves in order make room. Out with the old and in with the new as they say..."

And with that, he presses a button in order to raise his seat to the upper next level. Leaving the hapless slave to the mercy of the Akk dog who no sooner had he'd made it to the safety of the upper room began to tear into her flesh. As the sound of her bone curling cries and curse shout can be heard thru out the halls. As he then now in the relative safety of the lush and plush upper chamber for her arrival.

Gods she was sore, like 'full body workout for three days straight' level of sore. That was the first thought that came to mind as she felt herself drifting awake in the post-chloroform fog. It was hard to come out of it and she wondered, in her disassociated state, why she needed to? It was cooler than she liked where she was, but she was comfor.... No... She wasn't comfortable. Why wasn't she comfortable? Awareness came to her more quickly now, exponential in its growth. She was in a cold room. She was on a hard metal bench. Her body was stiff. Her head pounded from the drug that had been used to sedate her. No. She wasn't comfortable.

Then in a rush, she remembered Administrator Rackhort coming on board her ship just after bombing the hell out of it and killing most of her crew. She had been taken, she realized and struggled to open her eyes. She was not safe. Who had the shadowy figure been behind Rackhort? Somehow in the fog, she couldn't remember, but her heart leapt as she finally was able to open her eyes. But the triumph was short lived.

It was a little disorienting to see the tiny cell from her side ways position on the bench. One really couldn't call it a bed as it wasn't long enough to ever be misconstrued as one. Slowly she lifted herself to a sitting position and looked around assessing as best she could with a pounding head. She noted the sleek and nearly seamless walls, her own cuffed hands and the singular door, locked and obviously not meant to be opened from the inside. She was in trouble.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

It had taken a while for his little songbird to arrive but then again he thought, better late than never. Though the young woman seemed a bit manhandled and had been bound tighter than a bale of hay from the looks of it. They seemed to have complied somewhat with what he'd ordered....that she be left unspoiled in certain ways. No sooner had they arrived than the rabid dog, Rackhort who had been sent to retrieve her and felt he had done his job well, was now baying for his pay as promised along with the assurance from Ty-ohni that he was not backing out of their deal. He stood up after taking a brief moment to examine her close as if she was nothing less than a mere thing to admire. He moved towards his seat in the cell with his back to her, conversing with the lack Rackhort. He could tell in his examination that she was starting to slowly come out of her drug-induced slumber.

"Well, I guess the old man wasn't too shabby with the detail thought it’s just a waste. But I guess a deal is a deal so here....your pay with a bit extra for delivering as promise though a tad bit overscheduled."

At which time from behind them he heard her shuffle then get to a seated position on the bit of bare furniture he'd had her on. He slowly turns around to face her, his identity still slightly shrouded in the shadow of the ill-lit cell. The only flicker of light to illuminate the room came thru the small bar opening on the cell door.

" Ah nice....seem our guest has awakened. Where are my manners?"

He flew into a mock curtsey he'd observed an ambassador had been given upon their arrival to their appointed destination.

"I bid you welcome and don't worry it won't hurt.... Much. The next few seasons will prove to have gone too fast for you to notice..."

He gave her a sly grin while two of his henchmen crept behind her. Grabbing hold of her limbs, they began to secure her tight upon the bench before he approached. He produced a syringe with a reddish liquid inside. He moved to stand over her and then began to inject it into the then popping vein of her jugular underneath the fine silky soft skin of her neck. Rackhort, with cred in hand, slowly moved to take his leave of the place. Once the door behind him was secure, he then closed the small hatch over the bars. Rackhort then left Ty-ohni Heyokas to begin work on the next phase of her father plans.

Words floated in the dim cell as her eyes and ears caught up with her other senses. "A deal is a deal." Words only conveying to her that she was right and her father had orchestrated the whole capture. Rackhort was there, as was a mysterious figure she could barely see. He was further from the light shining through door's only window. His quick movement into the mocking curtsey made her start in surprise and grimace. Nothing like being both insulted and made fun of by some lackey of her father's.

Her head was pounding and her attention was on the mystery man so she didn't notice the two men behind her ready to take her in hand and restrain her to the very bench she was sitting on. Silfe shout of surprise came unbidden as unfamiliar hands grabbed her and started pulling her down. She kicked, tearing her gown, and tried to break free as best she could, fighting like a trapped wildcat. She struck one of them squarely in the jaw but not enough to knock him out or get him to let go. "NO! Get your hands off of me! Leave me be! Let me go! NO! Gods NO!"

But Silfe had never been particularly strong or good at fighting. She was an administrator, working in an office all hours of the day. Darlyn had only recently started teaching her how to fight. There were no guns within reach and two strong men easy overpowered her, tying her down. Rackhort was gone when she looked back towards the doorway and the mystery man. He had moved away from the door when she had been fighting the men and was now dangerously close.

Silfe whimpered in fear, watching alternately his face and the syringe menacingly over her prone body. "Please let me go." She pleaded plaintively. "Please. I am nobody. I just want to go home. Ple..."

[member="Ty-ohni Heyokas"]

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

"NO! Get your hands off of me! Leave me be! Let me go! NO! Gods NO!"

It was then with her now firmly secured in place and Rackhort along with the two henchmen leaving who by no means she no less been oblivious. Was part of the deal struck... a gift or token of a sort and were for the most part one the few finer example of his work. A pair of mindless slaves seems lucky or fortunate enough if nothing less to have endured as much as survived thru his meticulous process. She no doubts would be intimately acquainted with his process soon. He eyed her with a slightly sinister glance as he slowly brought the syringe down. Moving in close while her gaze remained transfixed towards the lone door from which a lone sliver of light showed through. She then seems didn't take much notice when he reached over to lightly brush his hands over her slightly tattered gown. And in doing so had been close enough to sense her fear while letting a faint whimper escape her lips while his eyes trail down over her prone body.

"Please let me go."

She pleaded ever so plaintively and convincingly that he couldn’t help but take a momentary pause, holding the syringe close as if seem to contemplate what she said.

"Please. I am nobody. I just want to go home. Ple..."

Cry or plea as she might, his mind was no less set as he reaches over to grab hold of her face. He then forced her to extend and expose her neck to him without breaking eye contact. He began to push the syringe into her skin. Then he leaned closer to whisper into her ears over her pleas, as the contents of the syringe slowly flowed to fill her veins.

"Shhh, don't worry I will let you go....yes... I will ....soon but not now.....and believe me once I get done with you. You will be nobody and.....you will be home....here...with me. And will take you where memory along with time has no place... "

And with that, behind the close confines of the locked cell, she would begin her descent down the rabbit hole where few... if anyone dared to cross. Where time and one can only guess how much or little memory of the person she was were ever going remain.

Even as she pleaded with her capture to let her go, her hands worked frantically, trying to pull herself from the chains that bound her. It was no use. Somewhere deep inside her, she knew that she could not get free from the chains. They were too tight and too well done. It did not keep her from trying however. His hand closed around her face, drawing it up to extend her neck for him to place the syringe with its evil red contents into her skin. She couldn't look away from him. She would know this man's face, she thought, forever. And forever would it haunt her dreams.

His words, whispered in her ear, seemed as if they were meant to comfort and sooth. But all she felt was a wave of terror so strong she pulled against her bonds without end and tears slipped from her dark eyes down her cheeks, a visible trail of her fear. What had her father done? He gave her over to be tortured. She sobbed softly and whispered a last pitiful, "No." as the liquid began working through her system.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

It was then, while he was bent close to her, he began the task of administering the first dose from the syringe. This gave him the chance get a closer and better look at her outside of the initial holo vid her father sent him during their negotiation. Ty-ohni Heyokas heard her frantic plea alongside the valiant fight she was apparently putting up despite the all glaring reality of how well secured the chain was that bound her into place. He shifted to gaze deep into those eyes and watched for the deep-seated response his torture elicited from her, fight or flight. He could bear witness to which one she had chosen, fight. It made him no less excited, in fact, it enticed him to a deeper commitment to the work he had barely begun with her. Forever. And forever would it haunt her dreams...or nightmares. His methods seemed crude or cruel with deliberate reason he spoke in a whisper into her ears.

And that before he knew it, tears began to stream from a trickle down her cheeks towards the nape her neck. The wave of terror slowly began to wash over her along with the underlying fear. Which he assumed was the unknown along with her father’s hurtful betrayal she felt. She began sobbing softly after the fear worsened, given the state of duress she was in. Perhaps the fear was worse now that she realized the thousand different ways she could be tortured with no one come to her aid or rescue.

"No."

She then pleaded one last time before he pulled back the syringe with its contents empty and now free-flowing thru her veins. Ty-ohni Heyokas gently stroked the side her face as if to wipe away the tears shed.

"Shhh, relax... If you would be so kind...don't fight it as it'll just make things worse.... soon will be over...give it time and it'll be all be better."

And soon enough with the vile contents slowly begin to course through her system. She undoubtedly would feel the fever come over her as from within, the formula that slowly seeped into her system would begin to take its effect. It would slowly lull her into false sense of calm while clouding her mind and lulling her in a pretentious false sense of peace. With all her muscle slowly growing weak and heavy at same time. It would cause a shift from fight to surrender. Seeing no side effect to the shot exhibit itself as it had on the others, Ty then began to step back a bit observe. A hovering Droid appeared to switch the used syringe with a new prefilled one in hand. Soon he would be ready to forcibly pump more the formula into her system. He prepared himself for next phase of the session where he was to slowly strip her of all remnants and vestiges she had connected to the abduction prior to tenderly usher her into his world in order to kick-start the plan’s next phase.

Silfe shuddered at his touch on her cheek. She sucked in her breath and wished desperately she could get away from his hands. They could do great damage to her physically, she was a tiny slip of a woman, but the chemicals that coursed through her body could do so much more. She wondered as her tears continued to fall, what he was injecting her with and for what purpose. Was he to torture her physically until her heart gave out, or was he going to torture her mentally until she became insane? There were endless possibilities; endless unknowns and they each terrified her in their own way.

It was then that Silfe realized she was feeling groggy. Her body had relaxed as her mind had wandered. Her fingers no longer scraped the edges of the bench she was on. They lay limp against her bonds. Her eyelids grew heavy, making each blink long and slow. She didn't want to feel this way. She needed to have her wits about her so she could escape. Maybe [member="Bradshaw Ku"] was on his way, but even that thought could not help her now as the formula affected her thoroughly. The thought of him and rescue he could bring receded in her mind to nothing more than a wihsper. Only the man before her and his hovering droid filled her vision now.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

It was then as Ty stood watch with anticipation on the wayside while the droid soon after finishing its task of injecting her with the serum hover move out of the way. Leaving him to be able move in a bit closer and closely observe first hand the fruits of his labor. And oh how temptingly sweet this one seem be...thought not much in the sense of what other may think. For if nothing else thought he was no stranger to the idea of the endless ways one could torture or very least take advantage of using the many arcane ways at his disposal. To do with her as he so wish or chose to....he did not as in his mind while his open palm came to brush gently over her cheek.

And soon come to stop short midway to feel her tears trickle down her cheeks.Catching them midway before letting them continue on to trickle down her cheeks as he then move in closer to stare deep into her eyes. As soon enough the battle within slowly began to wane for with each passing second the formula slowly was taking hold. As it was no less self evident in the ever slow movement of her once flailing arms now growing limp along with the then slowing motion of her eyes. Cause each blink to grow ever increasingly weak as it were slow.

"That's it ....there no need fear nor worry.....shhh....your home dear.....and together we will have so much fun....wound't you agree dear? So much....much fun...."

And with that with a sinister smirk on his face to match his overly blatant sarcastic tone that he slowly began to get work on her. Break to inject himself deep into her subconscious so that he could gain access to her very being....her very soul. Where he could begin to work dismantling it all bit by bit in order to scrape it clean of certain parts that made up her independent free spirited and equally fierce persona. And replace it with his idealize as much well thought out one agreed upon from the start between him ....along with her own father.

Silfe had closed her eyes for a moment, telling herself that she just needed to rest them for a bit and then she would find the strength to fight again. It was his touch to her cheek she leaned into for the briefest of moments before her eyes opened once more. At first, Even though the drugs clouded her irises and fogged her mind when she first saw his face so close to hers, the fog quickly held a glint of the anger still there. Her capacity to fight was diminished, but there was still some fire left within her.

She didn't understand the feeling she felt when he started to invade her mind. It was foreign to her and at first so subtle, she didn't feel it. When she finally did, it was just a feeling of wrongness... of strangeness. "I am ..." She said with halting breath and as though it was taking a great deal of energy to speak. "Not ...your ...toy."

It was then with a sinister gleam in his eyes that Ty watches as slowly but surely serum slowly seep into her system. Work its way deeper into her system...clouding her mind and take with it snake path into her system. One which pokes as much it prodded at her defense for one best could assume methodically as it bore burn trail into her very cells. Which not only brought him some faint sadness as much faint delight in the fact it seems work better than expected. Which for him seem to be quite a shame as he did so look forward to....breaking the fight from her personally rather than just be a spectator. As from what he heard or read from the files compiled about her....she was no shy violet but on the contrary was a fiery spirit that could perhaps prove a decent challenge for him unlike the other.

But then again just about when he about stepped back that something in her eyes that made him pause as in one swift motion she then turns to face him. Defiant with the burning spitefull words replied.

"I am ..."

Pausing for a moment as she then came out blurt out.

"Not ...your ...toy."

To which with a smirk on his face replied back.

"That you are not indeed my pretty... and believe me its just the way I would have wanted it. Either way you and i...."

He then closes in so much so she could no less feel his breath upon her skin as he adds,

"....we shall have so much fun."

As he moved in close to her, she turned away. His breath sent chills through her and goosebumps appeared along her skin.

"....we shall have so much fun."

"I... doubt it." She replied rather caustically. Though it had taken energy to say this, she was gaining at least some of her fight back as they spoke. It was as if bantering with him was giving her a boost of energy to fight him. She was at constant war with her body though and she knew inevitably the drugs would win. Her hands pulled against her restraints a little. Fruitless as it seemed, she just couldn't give up on the idea that she could get away yet.

"You .. are just... father's ... lackey. You... are beneath... me." She struggled with every word but she said it regardless of her fear. Maybe if he grew angry enough, he would just kill her. Then she could not be used as a pawn in her father's games anymore.

[member="Ty-ohni Heyokas"]

[member="Silfe Sosuri"]

It was then just as Ty saw note the faint glass over and unsteady gaze washing over her eyes as the drug slowly took hold over her that he could help but let a faint sigh seem disappointingly escape his lips. As for one seem much like the others the initial fire fight in her soon seem faded so easily like sand upon the open desolate field of some forgotten planet. And he seems slow began a loose interest in her as for seeming much like a predator stalking his prey ever so eagerly with clear anticipation of the kill that was to come.

"I... doubt it."

When all of the sudden with seeming fervent zeal she somehow found her will and second wind...enough to seem to engage him head on speak rather caustically. To which end she then yang hard upon the restraints fruitless as it would seem no less pique his interest back though not fully expecting the retort that soon followed.

"You .. are just... fathers... lackey. You... are beneath... me."

That he then unable help himself reach over to grab hold her face tight with one hand while the other hover over closed fist. Ready to deal a strike upon her but instead catch himself at the last second to instead with a sinister sneer upon his face to her replied.

" ....Well then that the spirit... I guess the old fool was right...seeing as if anything else lacky or not by the time I get done with you....will see if you'll ever rid of me....for I will haunt and sear myself so deep into your mind and soul. That will see who beneath who.....when all is said and done."

And with that, the light goes dim as all one can hear is dead silence as he spoke he final words.

"....Now we're done with the formalities that we can both get down to nitty-gritty stuff. As I am sure gonna savor break you down my pretty,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom