Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two questions

I have two simple questions...

Could a Shi'Ido stay in a form forever, or does it have a set time limit? Do we need 50 words at least for our bios still, or has that changed?

Kaklyn Horde said:
I have two simple questions...

Could a Shi'Ido stay in a form forever, or does it have a set time limit?

Due to their pliable structure, Shi'ido were able to mimic nearly any object or being, such as Humans or Rodians. They were also able to drastically increase their mass, and were known to have hidden flesh within their bodies that assisted in such transformations. In addition to this, Shi'ido were also able to change the texture of their skin to mimic rocks, trees, scales or fur. Senior Anthropologist Mammon Hoole, a member of the species, claimed to have taken the shape of a Hutt and a Whaladon at different times. It was known, however, that if a Shi'ido attempted to increase their size in such a manner, they could end up stuck in that form for several weeks to a few months. Unlike Clawdites, Shi'ido were not limited to taking the form of only humanoid species and did not feel pain or discomfort when they changed shape. Also, Shi'ido did not immediately revert back to their true form when they were fatigued or incapacitated as Clawdites did.

No known timelimit.

But you can get stuck if you try something out of the blue that is too much or too difficult. Full blooded shi'ido need to be quite old to be able to do more than mere skin / hair color shifting. The young ones are normally at 60 and can barely start changing skin color and a bit of facial dealios.

also the older a shi'ido gets the better their shapeshifting abilities are....or rather skinshifting as it is called.

But yes a full blooded shi'ido can take the form of nearly anything within size limit. Half bloods I jotted down as being able to take the forms of all humanoid species but no other aliens or rocks or trees. Sentients with even less shi'ido blood is reduced to changing their hair, skins, eyes, facial features and can take on the form of a humanoid species more closely related to humans.

I also put an idea on the female shi'idos time of pregnancy. full blooded shi'ido that have kids give birth after three months. half blooded shi'ido around 5-7 months depending on their mates. they give birth quicker since it takes longer for shi'ido to reach adulthood (61 years old is considered an adult shi'ido)

Malice Draclau said:
also the older a shi'ido gets the better their shapeshifting abilities are....or rather skinshifting as it is called.

But yes a full blooded shi'ido can take the form of nearly anything within size limit. Half bloods I jotted down as being able to take the forms of all humanoid species but no other aliens or rocks or trees. Sentients with even less shi'ido blood is reduced to changing their hair, skins, eyes, facial features and can take on the form of a humanoid species more closely related to humans.

I also put an idea on the female shi'idos time of pregnancy. full blooded shi'ido that have kids give birth after three months. half blooded shi'ido around 5-7 months depending on their mates. they give birth quicker since it takes longer for shi'ido to reach adulthood (61 years old is considered an adult shi'ido)
wow

[member="Malice Draclau"]

I changed this guy's race to be a Shi'Ido/Eldorai hybrid, as it seems to make more sense than being a full Shi'Ido with this appearance x3

VlPER

Victory is mine!
[member="Iram the Fierce Avatar"] Got any more? I have been playing as a Shi'ido for 11 years...I'm fairly certain I can answer just about any question in relation to that species. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom