Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Jedi Go Down To The Underworld...

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Take down the trade deal
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

div1.png
"We can probably manage if we climb."
"That's an option..." Silas said to her, his back leaning up against the wall and looking around the corner. Connected to the structure were some metal stairs leading up to the second floor of the factory, two guards stood guard with some nasty looking blasters in their arms "There's another route we can take but we've got to pick our moment..." Silas mumbled as he looked to the ground and saw a decently sized rock. Not thinking twice, he leaned down and picked it up.

"Hey, hold the fort for me. I need to go take a toilet break" one of the men said to the other, one of which replied with a nod "If you take too long I'll make sure to send a search party" the man grinned, leaving his partner to shake his head as he walked away. A sigh was soon while and a hand went to his pocket to retrieve a cigarette, looking to loosen up a bit more while he was alone. However, the peace wouldn't really last long.

From the corner, Silas threw a rock that hit a metal container with a clang, almost making the guard drop his smoke from the surprise "What in the... Who is out there!" he yelled into the open as he slowly went down the stairs with his blaster raised. To Silas's relief, the thug wasn't a tactician and gave up a good spot, leaving him wide open for the knight to strike. As soon as his foot touched the concrete ground Silas ran at him in a flash, using the element of surprise to force push the blaster out of his hand and place a hand against the thug's head. Within moments, the man fell unconscious in a heap on the floor.

Silas snapped his head back up to the stairs and heard the other man whistling down the hallway. One way or another Cora needed to deal with him as quickly as possible

<"Make haste Cora, the other guard is coming back!">

Last edited:
Cora's eyes flared in surprise as Silas went for the rock.

"You're not going to…" She whispered, taking care to keep her voice low as he tossed the stone towards the two burly guards. It struck the nearby container with a metallic clang, enough to stir their attention.

Silas moved quickly on agile feet, disarming the thug and knocking him unconscious in a matter of seconds while Cora scrambled to scale the stairs.

<"Make haste Cora, the other guard is coming back!">

Silas' warning and the approaching footfalls gave her pause. Instead venturing further into the building, Cora flattened herself against the wall beside the entrance. Blue eyes frantically scanned the platform for another rock, and they landed on the hazy amber glass of a discarded beer bottle.

The second thug was approaching. When he reached the threshold of the stairs, he caught the sight of his unconscious buddy on the ground below.

"What the-"

WHACK!

The beer bottle shattered over his head, causing raw pain to bloom over his skull. But he wasn't out—the grunt turned to find a small blonde girl holding the neck of a now broken bottle.

"Hey!" He snarled, reaching for her with one meaty hand. Conscious but unsteady, he wobbled enough for Cora to slip past easily, tripping him over the railing in the process. The thug joined his buddy on the ground, sprawled out.

They were fortunate that blaster shots had not been fired.

"Ugh," Cora grimaced, dropping the broken bottle to the ground and wiping her hand on her shirt. "How unsanitary. That was supposed to knock him out, like in the holos."

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas watched on as Cora prepared herself to take down the other guard, her body hidden perfectly behind the wall. She seemed to be looking for something blunt to take down the guard, but all she found was a glass bottle that wasn't going to do much good. Not long after, Cora smashed it over his head and to her dismay, all it did was give him a blinding headache. The thug went to reach for her, yet that seemed to seal his doom. With a cry, he fell over the railing and with his buddy below with a thud.

Silently joining Cora, Silas couldn't help but smirk at the display "You clearly watch too many holos" he replied back, still impressed with how the padawan handled herself nonetheless "Other than the holo recreation, you handled yourself well. Now, let's go check out this deal..." he whispered before carefully sneaking into the empty corridor. Motioning her to follow, he heard the echoes of different voices. They seemed to be in deep discussion, and that was only meant for one thing.

To strike a deal.

Walking to a door, he peeked his head around a doorway and looked into a large story area to see two groups of five on each side. In the middle were crates of blasters as well as a large crystal they were seeking, this was definitely what they were looking for. There were a number of things they could do, but he felt it would be beneficial for the padawan to put her ideas forward.

"What's the play here Cora? Most of them seem to be carrying light blasters, other than one or two with the heavy toys. The place still seems to have power, so I'd suggest putting that into consideration" the knight said quietly, his glare keeping an eye on the deal at hand.

Last edited:
Crouched below Silas, Cora too poked her head around the corner.

On the greater floor of the warehouse stood both their prize and their obstacles; crates of blasters and a magnificent crystal surrounded by armed thugs. Two men met in the middle, hashing out what appeared to be a tense deal. They were each flanked by four goons, clearly from opposing factions. That made ten of them total, and only two of Cora and Silas.

"Hmm…" Her lips twisted into a thoughtful pout as she scanned their surroundings as much as she could manage from their vantage point. When Silas hinted at the power, Cora's gaze found a fuse box at the end of the hall.

"We could cut the power, that'll make it difficult for them to see."

Her eyes drifted up to the high ceiling, where a tangle of frayed wires dangled above the men.

Cora gestured upwards with her chin.

"If those wires are still live, and we figure out a way to tear them down, we might be able to stun them into submission."

She lifted a brow to Silas, attempting to gauge his reaction. Though he'd prompted her for her thoughts, he was still far more experienced than she.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png
"We could cut the power, that'll make it difficult for them to see."
Silas nodded and smirked towards the wires she was talking about "Exactly, but we will need a distraction if we are going to achieve this goal" he said with a brief pause, a sigh escaping his lips from a risky plan "I do have a plan. You however will need to be quick and precise with it" Silas explained as he took out his lightsaber quietly.

"While I distract the thugs from their deal, I need you to cut the power behind them. I trust that you won't waste time on this task" Silas said with a more serious tone, indicating that he put his trust in the young padawan to achieve the task "Once the lights are off, trust in the force to guide you. You do not need your eyes to do what is needed to be done" the knight said with a brief smile and motion to begin "Now go Cora, you can do it" he nodded to her before standing up from his cover and igniting his saber.

"Now what do we have here? a mother's meeting?" Silas shouted over to them, to which they turned with a growl and lifted their guns. The two leading figures looked at each other and seemingly laughed before turning to him "A deal that doesn't involve you kid, and from the looks of things you've foolishly come alone!" the man spat as the pair of them walked closer, Silas's eyes looking between them both.

"I'm not alone, as long as the force keeps with me I will never be alone..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom