Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two is Better Than One!

A young blue skinned girl ignored the Sith Acolytes who threw several jokes her way, most of them concerning the Dark Jedi, and marched through the hallway of the Sith Temple, bowing her head when a Knight or Master walked near. Finally being familiar with the Temple's layout, the teenager would be exactly on time, not like during the last class. Anything to please the teacher, especially in this case, as this was going to be a private lesson. The former Padawan did not know what exactly persuaded the Sith Master to waste her time with such a lowly Dark Jedi filth unworthy of being a Sith, but the fallen Jedi was not going to pass this opportunity, especially since it concerned her training as a warrior.

Finally making her way towards the training room designated for the class, the teenage Chiss let the door automatically open and immediately spotted the Echani already standing in the small room that almost looked like a circular gladiator pit. Again, she remembered her days as a Padawan, safety in training above everything. Mats on the floor and training lightsabers. Sith were the exact opposite, but their way of life was the right one. Dried blood decorated the floor and let everyone entering the room know this sort of training was also a fight for survival.

Walking through the door, gaze fixed to the floor and avoiding all eye contact with the Master inside, the young girl walked closer to the woman before dropping to knees, planting her palms on the floor and bowing until her forehead touched the floor. "Master, I thank you for your kindness of training me," the Chiss said, her voice showing slight hints of fear as she already mentally prepared herself for a dose of Force lightning.

Alaki was clad in her usual tattered tunic and trousers, with dark bandages wrapped around her legs. Her belt displayed one silver cylinder, not that unusual among Force users, though the presence of the crystal inside of the lightsaber clearly showed signature of a Jedi Padawan and not a Sith. Another weapon attached to the belt was a one handed shord.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Alaki"]

"One minute miss, im at the good part..." She turned to look up at the chiss with a book in one hand, and what looked like a hard skinned fruit in the other, her teeth cutting into the fruit as a crunch could be heard, looking back down at her book and speed reading the next twenty pages, for most this would take a while, but when you have a photographic memory it took her all of five minutes, all the while making Alaki stay there, bowing, waiting for her to say to get up.

Most who knew alex would think she was simply testing the girl's patience, and she was happy to let them think that, though the truth was truly that she wanted to finish the part of the book and made the young girl wait while she did, closing it finally and taking the last bite out of the fruit before setting both the core of the fruit and the book down in the corner. "Why are you still bowing? Are you waiting for me to say to get up welp or something. OH WAIT, maybe you think im going to nail you with Force lightning. Miss i am known as the only lightsided Sith for a good reason, i can't use lightning... i mean i do know its lightside variant, but that would sooner put you to sleep than kill you. Stand up please..."

The teenager remained in her position, staying motionless and making no noise that might disturb the Sith. Knowing all too well that the majority of the Sith could be set off by the simplest of things, Alaki patiently waited for the Echani woman to finish reading and eating. She still expected to receive a few bursts of Force lightning and the wait surely served as a tool to prolong her suffering, awaiting the inevitable, meant to physically devastate the girl so the Master could draw power from her suffering. When nothing came her way, no pure manifestation of the Dark Side projected out of the woman's fingetips, the Chiss let out a silent sight of relief and listened to what the woman had to say. Her emotions were soon replaced by shock when the Echani claimed to be a Light Side Sith. Still not looking at the teacher, Alaki frowned as she got up on her feet. No such thing as a Light Sided Sith existed, as Sith were strong and the Light Side was the way of the weak, the incorrect way of life. If this woman spoke the truth and therefore was a user of the Light Side, she deserved to be killed by someone stronger, naturally. As a former member of the Jedi Order, Alaki knew that very well.

Obviously, the blue skinned teen did not say anything to avoid bringing the Sith Master's wrath on her head. The Chiss remained completely silent, the empty gaze in her glowing red eyes staring nowhere in particular, still avoiding all eye contact with the teacher. She did not want her to take it as a challenge to combat, after all!

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

"Earth to chissy, are you awake.." She bent down and lowered her face close to the ground so that she could look Alaki in the eyes. "You ok down there... i mean, if you have to go barf or something i do ask that you do it in a place we can more easily get rid of it, its bad enough we have to train here... someone could wash the floors, its amazing that the Sith aren't riddled with some infection or disease with all this blood on the floor..." She waited for the woman to respond and was worried that this was really how far the sith had gone with their students. "Who's your master and what is your name..."

"No, I feel fine." The girl silently answered the question if she wanted to throw up, pondering why the Sith wished to know that. An ordinary Jedi or another Light Sider might want to vomit after seeing some of the cruelties of the Sith, but that has not been the case of the fallen Jedi for a long time. As someone who strived to become a Sith, she had to get over such things, grow stronger and prove herself in order to reach the rank of a true Sith. Alaki turned her gaze to avoid looking into the woman's eyes.

"I do not have a master," the young Chiss replied to the other question, "My name is Alaki." She did not know whether the Echani knew of her Jedi origins or not, but she guessed the woman must have read her dossier. The lack of a master served as a good enough indication of either her weakness or Jedi background in case the Echani had not looked at the information of the fallen Padawan. The rugged apparel provided another clue; Dark Jedi could not request a new set of clothing until the old one was completely destroyed and beyond any use. And finally, the crystal she had attuned to her signature as a young, innocent Padawan left no doubt the Master stood in the room with a Dark Jedi.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

"Good, then i am your master until you no longer need me, deal?" She held out her hand, kneeling now as she waited for Alaki to shake it or now, it didn't really matter to her but hey, give the girl a chance to actually choose before some typical dim witted Sith ruined her training... already she was bowing here, like Alex was some queen... ok at one time that might have come true, but she wasn't a queen yet so no point in this woman bowing to her.

"No," the girl decisively shook her head. "I cannot have someone like you as a master. Someone who uses the Light Side and claims to be a Light Side user. I am a fallen Jedi, a Dark Jedi Padawan. An outcast among the Sith. I need a true Sith as a master, a Dark Side user to show me the right way of life, the way of power until I become a Sith myself." Alaki explained, looking into the woman's eyes for the first time. No longer she felt fear, as the woman was a Light Side user and those were simply weak, pathetic. No true Sith ever used the Light Side, no true Sith turned away the power the Dark Side offered. And then, the teenager did not want to be treated even worse by the majority of the teachers for having a Jedi as a master.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

She laughed for a few long moments and smiled as the woman denied her offer. "You are very very confident in believing what i said, i am a Lightside user but Hel is not, oh Hel is the other half of me that lives inside and loves to take control of my body every so often... really annoying to be honest. Point being a look can be deceiving... and next. Stop leaving out your true reason, its the same reason that many don't accept that offer. That is before i knock them on their asses." She smiled and sat down, looking at the woman. "Why come to me for training then if i am not suitable to be your master, hmm?"

Alaki simply raised her eyebrow when the Jedi admitted what the Chiss assumed to be a multiple personality disorder. That seemed to be the only thing that set her from the majority of other Jedi. The typical arrogance and belief to be better than Dark Siders were both there. The former Padawan used to be like that as well, walking the wrong path of life and thinking all Dark Side users to be corrupted before experiencing the intoxicating effects of the Darkness as well, touching the infinite power it offered and finding the right way.

"I am not rejecting you as a teacher of combat techniques," the girl pointed out, taking a step back, "I am rejecting you as my master. I do not wish to be an apprentice of someone who uses the Light Side."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

"She really doesn't quite understand us now does she... oh well, i guess the Lightside will always be weak compared to the darkside..." Alexandra paused, as if listening to someone and smiling and speaking, not to Alaki, but to the very real manifestation of darkside in her mind that was named Hel. "... Shut up Hel, you aren't having control today, deal with it." She paused for another moment before shaking her head and looking at Alaki. "Sorry, so then let us begin, grab your training saber and go until you can hit me, i need to establish a baseline." She smiled and moved to the center of the ring, waiting.

Curiously watching the Echani as the woman talked to herself, Alaki's hand went for the lightsaber hanging from her belt and quickly adjusted the power to training level. Quite a curiosity among the Sith, a lightsaber with adjustable power settings. That alone was yet another sign of the fallen Padawan's origins. The young Chiss found herself using the weapon's training setting more and more rarely as she spent more and more time with the Sith, but if the Echani teacher wished her to use it...

Pressing the ignition button and raising her hand, the teen firmly grasped the silver cylinder with her fingers and circled around the white haired teacher, slowly taking steps towards the woman and closing the distance between them before finally attacking, a powerful slash from right to left aimed at [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]'s midsection.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

Alexandra smiled at the chiss as she circled her, silver eyes taking a lock on the woman's crimson ones. "I have a question though..." She grinned as the woman striked, using both her blades to form and X shape and catching her blade in the upper V part of the block. Only she didn't stop the strike, or even oppose it, no she used the energy and spun just out of reach of the blade while bringing her foot up and aiming a kick to the side of Alaki's gut, using the energy she used and transferring it into the kick.

Watching the woman ignite her own blades, Alaki expected the Echani to block the slash, but her blade hit nothing but air as the white haired Jedi moved backwards. A good dodge, one that ensured the two were out of reach of their lightsabers. Not for long though, as the teacher moved with an attack of her own, a kick aimed at the blue skinned girl's side. In the corner of the eye, Alaki caught the incoming kick. While this would have been easy to dodge by moving further to the side of taking a step back, the girl used this to her advantage and simply did the same slashing motion as before, only in reverse, not aimed not to hit the Echani's midsection, but rather her leg she had so nicely extended.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched as the woman turned and brought the blade across at her own leg. Had that been on its full setting there would have been the chance of Alex losing a leg. Thankfully it wasn't and she let her leg still on the floor fall out under her as she fell on her back and escaped any burn or pain as the saber passed over Alex's legs.

Thought she knew she could not just lay there, and without letting Alaki account for her falling she rolled and stood up, both sabers activated and a wide grin on her face. "You are fast, good that is essential... lets see..." She nodded and waited for the woman to strike again. She did fail in one way though, she relied on a powerstrike at first, she would need to stop that if she was going to learn Jar'kai.

[member="Alaki"]

Alaki chuckled as she nearly succeeded at removing the woman's leg. Nearly, as the weapon in her hands currently lacked the necessary power to cut through solid matter, and also because the woman had moved her leg before being hit. Still, Alaki took it as a proof of the Dark Side's superiority over the Light. A mere fallen Padawan like herself, almost seriously injuring a Jedi Master, who had managed to get on the floor and roll out of the way just in time.

Ignoring the woman's words, the girl silently padded towards the Echani, slowly getting closer to the woman before attacking, this time moving her weapon in a jabbing motion towards the Echani's right knee before suddenly changing the nature of the attack and slashing to the right, aiming to hit the [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]'s other leg.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

'Thats it, get confident...' She thought to herself and began to block strike for strike, her arms moving faster with heach strike and finding the rhythm in her movements as she figured her out. With a burst of speed, fueled by her and not the force, she pushed Alaki and started to strike in a random range of targets. Left shoulder, left inside leg, jab at the chest, right arm, jab at the gut, right shoulder, and then left leg. Forcing her to try and figure out any pattern though there was none.

Grimacing when the strike got blocked by the Jedi's lightsaber, Alaki soon had to focus on defending herself against the two lightsabers. While she did so, the Chiss studied the woman's movements through the Force, hoping to get a better idea of how to use two weapons at the same time. The flurry of attacks gave Alaki a good idea of how to use the weapons without hitting herself; much like with one lightsabers, she had to constantly know the position of the blade, though it would be harder to keep track on two weapons at the same time. The teenager did not even have two lightsabers... yet. The strikes eventually became too fast for her to follow, resulting in cutting through the girl's tunic as she retreated from the Echani's range by jumping backwards. Maybe it was time to attempt to use two weapons as well?

The teenage Chiss moved her left hand towards the belt and grasped the hilt of a vibrosword, lifting the weapon up and getting used to its weight. It definitely felt weird, holding two weapons, but she had to get used to it if she wished to learn the technique of Jar'kai. Visibly unsure about her choice, the Chiss once again moved towards the opponent, holding both weapons vertically before she started slashing left and right, her movements chaotic and uncoordinated.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

"Get a feel for the blades, but forget about trying to blow past your opponent with your strength. In Jar'kai, one's strength is near useless as it only slows you down. Your movements must be quick and precise... not chaotic as you simply try to blow past the defenses of another..." She rolled one of her blades and tried to disarm the woman as she started to mix a bit of makashi into form. Sure she was being hard on the woman, and perhaps she could have been a bit slower and taught her how to properly hold a blade when you had another to worry about. But this woman had too much arrogance and confidence. She had to realize that one's affinity to the force did not make them stronger than their counterpart, it is but their will and drive to fight that makes them strong, and now she would show her that a bit of humiliation can go a long way in influencing someone.

Getting used to the technique's focus on precision after practicing the strength oriented Form V for many years, Alaki did not realize her mistake at first, leading to her attacks being easily deflected and also wasting an unnecessary amount of energy. Only after the Echani teacher pointed that out, the Chiss attempted to adjust herself to Jar'Kai better, placing less strength into the blows and trying to concentrate on both blades at the same time. It was not easy; she'd have to practice to be able to attack with both weapons independently. Her inexperience showed as all of her blows had gotten parried and blocked. Not only that; the teenage Chiss was unable to keep hold of her weapons and soon lost both vibrosword and lightsaber to the disarming move of Makashi. As the weapons hit the floor with a metallic clank, the blue skinned girl yelped in shock and surprise before falling to her knees and covering her head. "No!" she cried, "Don't kill me!"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alaki"]

Alexandra's blade stopped as it returned to her, resting over her shoulder as she looked at the woman confused before remembering who they both served. With a sigh she knelt down and tapped the woman's shoulder with the low powered saber, singing the clothes but no real pain going to come from it. Only after that did she deactivate the sabers and look at Alaki's face. "Hey, calm down, no need to worry about me harming you. As ive pointed out, i am not like the other sith and recognize that people can trip and fall before they run." She rested on the ground and looked at the woman's eyes, posing a new question. "Why are you with the Sith?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom