Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Hunters Hunting

Rhodia | Mid-Morning | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]

HWiLlPs.png

Everyone should know their home.

'I think your attempts would be brave, but you have never met an animal like me.' A smirk touched her expression at his quip. He was quick, with a silver tongue that seemed to have an endless amount of rebuttals, but Alvida was just the same. She stretched her legs out absently as he spoke on. 'I think this is a challenge they would accept gladly. You would be welcome.' Alvida beamed back at him, bridling a little as she spoke proudly of her home and her people. Just as the heat had reached its peak on her tongue Cardinal lent forward, offering life saving water which she accepted without hesitation. She gulped it down, not caring that the large majority of it spilled over her lips and absorbed into the white undergarments that clung close to her skin. Once satisfied she sank down, muscles visibly relaxing as she did. When the burning sensation had finally died down she decided that she rather enjoyed it. Just as she enjoyed the laugh he shared with her.

Alvida licked her lips and used the tip of her tongue to free a strand of meat from her teeth. She had never heard the term 'Moonborn' before, it seemed rather poetic. Though if it weren't for Cardinal uttering the word Lupine not moments later Alvida wouldn't have had any idea what he was talking about. 'Yes. On my home world we call ourselves skin-changers. Húdbreytingar.' The flawless foreign language seeped easily from her mouth, the change between basic and her mother tongue was so smooth it was almost imperceptible. 'I have met some of these Lupines you talk of. Alwine and Gerwald.' Alvida nodded, hoping that there weren't in fact more Lupine's than she had originally assumed. 'They do not come from my world, and I do not come from theirs. We have lived very different lives.' It almost sounded as if they notion depressed her somewhat, which matched the way her eyes glanced sorrowfully at the dirt covered ground.

Her ears perked as he spoke of his home world, an intensely interested expression making her bright green eyes sparkle. 'Sandala.' She spoke the strange word with a determined look on her face, trying her best to find the lilt he had used to make it sound so foreign. 'It seems sad, to know your home but to never have set foot on it.' Alvida shuffled forward, swinging her legs round so they sat neatly under her weight. In the blink of an eye she had close the distance between them, so that her legs almost pressed against his. A spark lit her face up with an eagerness only a child could replicate. Her voice confident as she spoke. 'Let me help you.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom