Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Birds, one Stone

Telani

She let out a short fit of amused laughter, her flirtatious demeanor cracking to reveal that she was simply amusing herself. “Ahhhh, a Jedi throughout and through. And don’t worry about falling to temptation, I was simply having fun. But now that I know you have an eye for womanly parts, I’ll be sure to wear less next time we go somewhere.” She said with a wink. “Besides. Everything, exists for a reason. I always wonder how you Jedi could value life while rejecting the very thing that makes new life? And this isn’t a tease, I’m honestly asking? The Sith are completely slave to their emotions and ambitions, which is why they tend to be so quick to reach high levels of raw power, but they also more often than not, accept, well, sex, to be a natural thing that should not be shunned nor avoided actively. But the Jedi Do, and they value life more than the Sith do, so why don’t they accept that the creation of life is something to be, well, accepted?”

Ravenous

R
Racing through Lehon's tropical flora Ravenous desperately searched for any signs of his team. If what he thought was correct then the Bukesk or Black Rakata didn't die out with the rest of the Rakata, it would explain the strange slaughter of the other Rakata. The Bukesk have always hated the main Rakata for the egregious mistreatment of their subspecies and now that they are dead the Black Rakata are bound to expel any trespassers. Crawling through a bush as he neared the beach Ravenous kept a tight grip on his Lightsaber hoping it will be enough should any complications arise. Peeking through the bushes Ravenous could feel unbridled rage boiling in his chest. Dead. Every single one of them. Droids, Smugglers, Thugs they all were killed gruesomely at that.

But it doesn't make sense who could have killed all of his troops so easily, Not even the Black Rakata could have managed that there simply aren't enough of them. Crawling out of the bushes Ravenous began to investigate the beach searching the mutilated corpses for signs of what might have killed them. One corpse, in particular, caught his attention, however. "Shattered armor, Huge teeth marks, Crushed injuries...Rancor!" Frantically Ravenous looked around but he found nothing and sensed nothing though it didn't feel like he was alone it felt like something was blocking his senses rendering them mute. When he reached out with the Force he hit a wall like none he's hit before, He physically couldn't summon the will to tap into the Force he just couldn't and he failed to figure out why. "There must be something here an artifact or relic that's hindering my abilities..." Looking over the horizon Ravenous gazed at the spire looming over the island. "...And I think I know where."

Meanwhile...

Blades at the ready their Obsidian skin shining under the sun the Bukesk stood at the ready their quarry almost upon them. They've trained for years for this moment and now it was here, they were going to test their mettle against a new world a new galaxy. No doubt things have changed much since they last ruled the galaxy though judging by the skill of their enemy the difference should be mute.
"HEY THEIR COMING THROUGH THE BUSH!" Finally, they've arrived and in small numbers, By the looks of it a Twi'Lek and what at first glance appears to be a puny human. "DARR OR TAH!" Came a battle cry that resembled a defeating roar.

Once Telani Telani and A'Sura Den A'Sura Den were in sight the Rakata attacked intent on severing their heads from the shoulders. They carried blades with a cortosis weave making them resistant to Lightsabers and Spears with a similar composition, Primitive by most standards but they should be enough to get the Job done.

Telani

Telani, after her inquisitive question was answered, sensed a few life forms. And once they came charging out of the brush, her blades were activated and she was a blur of supersonic motion. She would leave her attacker’s in pieces, and took the opportunity to see exactly how skilled A’Sura was. She put her lightsabers away, and true to form, let her hips tilt as she watched A’Sura deal with his own attacker, with a grin.

The Light that Banishes the Dark
He never expected to have such a conversation on a mission by Ravenous. But with a dark woman, being former Sith at that. She accepted that he was a fledged Jedi to the core. But she thought of it as a challenge and offered to wear less clothing for him next time. A'Sura couldn't even say anything to respond to that. But then things started becoming interesting. She wondered why Jedi that values life rejected the thing that makes a new life. "It isn't that- Hmm?!" His words were caught off.

It seemed to be hostile. He will not kill them for they are not worth nor is it necessary. He tightened his fists as and with Force Speed A'Sura moved with incredible speeds as if his whole body was a blur as he moved behind his enemy. His right hand was under the Rakata's right arm and with a speeding uppercut, the Rakata was airborne but when it left the ground, in less than half a second, A'Sura landed multiple speeding jabs, grabbed the spear, and did a Force Pursh on the Rakata, blowing him meters away unconscious.

"Telani, What you did was unnecessary." He said as he twirled the spear once before the Retaka hit the ground.

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Yeah, he asked his companions to Investigate the matter while he investigated the rest of the Island but if the Rakata intended to kill his troops and disrupt his operations then they are in for a Lightsaber right up their- THUD The ground under his feet shook and a deep sense of dread washed over him stabbing him with danger signs. Danger but not an immediate danger. Looking towards the looming spire above Ravenous watched in awe as the roof of the spire opened Revealing a massive cannon of sorts as it turned to aim at its target...The sun. The Rakata have harvested the infinite power of stars in the past and it made them robust enough to conquer the galaxy if they did so again...it would make the galaxy a much more nebulous place. The sounds of battle echoed in the distance evidently his compatriots were in jeopardy which actually might work out to his benefit.

Approaching the base of the Spire Ravenous activated his climbing claws driving them into the Spires pearly white infrastructure. The Dark Jedi began his ascent determined to stop whatever the hell was going on here. Tapping a small blue button on his wrist Ravenous accessed his communicator calling up his companions, "Guys! The Black Rakata have got some kind of cannon I'm gonna go fight their leader while he and his forces are focused on you, Keep em occupied eh?"

Inside the Temple of the ancients...

"Our Eclipse cannon will be ready in fifteen minutes Predor Bukesk." Upon hearing this news the Rakatan overlord let out a grin his plans finally coming to fruition. For years they worked on the Spire using the remnants of crashed starships to fuel their construction though once the galaxy forgot about Lehon and its treasures people stopped coming which halted construction. It took years, decades most of his natural-born life even but he did it, He has created the pinnacle of Rakatan technology.

The Eclipse cannon.

A weapon so powerful it brings the unfaithful to heel and once it haves enough power it will raze the galaxy to the ground.
"Send out more Warriors...But this time send the Rancor's as well, I have no intention of letting them meddle in my plans."

Telani Telani | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

“Was it? Because from what I understand, he won’t come back to try and kill us again,” she gestured to the unconscious one behind him, “he will. They won’t show you the same mercy. Besides, you may follow the practices of the Jedi, but you aren’t one of them anymore, for one reason or another, you left, or were cast out. That means that you are no longer obligated to follow their code. So, kill him, he will only cause us further harm later.”

"Cast out? Heh, not exactly cast out. There is a legit purpose of me being here and I was not cast out. Besides I don't kill because of practice of the Jedi. I only kill if I need to and if I have to. And skme of your words are true, they will never get the chance. And on more important thing, I let him live for information." He walked closer to Telani , "How skilled are you with the Force. I will need your assistance. I assume you know of the Mind Trick"

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Fifteen, He was about fifteen meters off the ground now leaving five meters before he reached the top of the spire and presumably the Rakatan leader. The Rakata are skilled warriors Ravenous doesn't deny that but even then they still have no shot at beating him in combat. Their methods are ancient, obsolete it's debatable if they even know what's going on in the Galaxy all the war and suffering that in some small way can be traced back to the horrors that took place on Lehon.

Mechanical hissing could be heard from the summit of the spire no doubt coming from the huge cannon perched above, The winning of metal gears could be heard as the cannon turned to face its target...the sun. Damn! Could they be trying to harness the power of the sun once again? After all, this time that their preeminent species barred them from the usage of the sun's power was this really what they had planned for so long? To kill their brothers in cold blood and fulfill their plans without hindrance...well from their brothers anyway...As the dark Jedi continued to ascend the tower a huge bluish-white beam of energy fired from the cannon its energy sending air currents ripping through the air. Gazing toward the sun Ravenous watched in awe as the beam went from azure to orange followed by an intense amount of heat that turned the sky orange and the air wavy with radiation.

Most sane people would turn back now and try to escape this horrid world...good thing his sanity went out the window a long time ago! The summit was in sight he could almost imagine what the inside looked like, no doubt rotting and in decay.

Meanwhile...

CRACK!
The sounds of leather on a thick scaly hide could be heard inside the spire as a large beast with bronze skin and razor sharp teeth and clawswas forcefully hauled outside by a shock collar locked on its neck. The shields to the spire lowered for a quick moment allowing the Rakata to exit the tiwer with roughly 20 warriors and five Rancors which should by their estimate be more than enough to kill the defilers that plagued their world. It would seem their enemies are adept when it comes to using the force which meant that to defeat them the Rakata would have to rely on old methods.

2 Rakatan's shield by their brothers set up a strange pillar of sorts its surface covered in 12 strange faces as well as runes known only to the Rakata. The device exerted dark side energy and had a hunger like no other. A Mind Prison, a device like no other. Instead of capturing a person's body it caged a person's mind and psyche...and for Force user's their Force signature. With this prison in place those defliers were as good as finished, once trapped no one can escape a mind prison not without someone else's psyche taking their place that is. Four pillairs all lined up over a large area allt hat was needed was for someone to fall in between them. Cracking his whip against the Rancor's once more the beastmaster sent his thralls into battle their minds broken but their claws sharpened.

Telani Telani | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

She rolled her eyes. “From what I hear, you either abandon the Jedi, or they throw you out. So it’s one or the other. Anyway, yes I know the mind trick and a more, efficient way of getting information, and no it’s not torture. But have it your way, we’ll try the mind trick. So what exactly are you going to ask him?”

She walked over, and looked down at the man. She wanted to know exactly what these Rakatans looked like.

"That is actually funny." He walked behind the Rakatan's body as he was concussed and moaning in pain. With the Force he healed the injured Rataka's head but not fully.

"Only two questions. One what are you planning and the other, where is your leader?" A'Sura had put his right hand in front of the confused Rataka. "Together. Ready Telani?"

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Having reached the tower's summit Ravenous reached for his belt clutching his Lightsaber in his right hand. Summoning forth its blade Ravenous punched its indigo light into the spire window as he cast a circular incision into it. As the glass disc plummeted towards the ground Ravenous used the opportunity to leap inside his pupils scanning the room for enemies, traps, and other obstacles. Six warriors, four ranged units, 2 elites by the look of it and between them all...Ravenous's eyes darted to the back of the chamber a Rakatan dressed in bronze armor holding a hilt with a cord attached to the pommel staring back at him. He was...smiling perhaps he did not comprehend the threat Ravenous represented? Bringing his weapon in front of him in a defensive stance Ravenous shifted focus from one enemy to another still deciding the best way to deal with them.

"Kill him! Your Buekesk commands you!" Making haste the Rakata fired their blasters while the warriors moved into to slice Ravenous with their blades. Rule number one of fighting Ravenous: NEVER shoot something he can send flying back at you! Using the Force Ravenous can exponentially speed up the rate of signals being sent through his body increasing his perception and allotting him more time to react. A series of indigo light flashed before Ravenous his lightsaber batting away any projectiles fired at him and into the warriors who foolishly charged at him. Their smoldering corpses on the floor Ravenous trampled over the swordsman as he rushed riflemen who instinctively fired their guns at him. Rising in pace Ravenous skillfully deflected every shot flying towards him successfully hitting two of the Rakata. His mind now completely in sync with his body Ravenous funneled more energy through his brain successfully opening the inhibitor on his muscles in the process. With harrowing speed and a streak of light the remaining gunmen had their torso's separated from their hips in a shocking display of brutality.

The room smelled of smoke now that most of the Rakata's forces had perished...only three of them left.
"So before I cut you down, you mind telling me what this whole ploy is about exactly?" Honestly, Ravenous wasn't really expecting an answer he just didn't want to waste the opportunity to question the Rakata on their motives here. "For centuries we've languished here on this world, our crusades our languages and even our species washed away with the tides. The only thing left on this world is the corruption you and your peoples have left behind, it is because of the defiling of your peoples that we even speak your horrid tongue. Now with the Eclipse cannon, we will lay siege to your peoples and dominate the galaxy as it was meant to be."

Stretching his hands towards the Rakatan's Ravenous wrapped his will around their hearts...and he willed them to be crushed.

Well...there was one problem...The two elites fell to their knees clutching their chests as blood flooded their mouths and spilled onto the floor...but the leader stood motionless a permeable cloud of energy flowing around them. "The hell is that?! Scared of cardiac arrest or something?" "After the one, they called 'Revan' came and pillaged our ancestors we realized that our abilities were simply inadequate to compete with warriors such as him. So we developed something to combat that deficiency. When our preeminent tribe found out about or dealings they were conflicted on whether or not we had overstepped our boundaries. A huge brawl broke out...not a single soul survived..." "Yeah, I figured it was something like that. Explains why there were no signs of an attack. You're an idiot ya know? If you really wanted respect you would have had to go and get it not skulk around in the shadows. Make your impact on the galaxy and trap yourself in people's minds. But it's not like it matters now anyway. You are done, asshat."

Breaking into a wild sprint Ravenous rushed at his foe swinging and batting at what appeared to be a proto saber used by the Jedi of old. Its blade was sturdy but not nearly as strong as a lightsaber as was proven by its eventual destruction by one overhead strike. He had managed to disarm the Rakatan leader and cripple his shoulder in the process.

A'Sura Den A'Sura Den | Telani Telani

Telani

"That is actually funny." He walked behind the Rakatan's body as he was concussed and moaning in pain. With the Force he healed the injured Rataka's head but not fully.

"Only two questions. One what are you planning and the other, where is your leader?" A'Sura had put his right hand in front of the confused Rataka. "Together. Ready Telani?"

Telani Telani Ravenous

She cracked her knuckles then neck, “ready.”

(Sorry, can’t add much more.)

The force is a strong ally. When used many things that are impossible by the norm can be possible with the force.
Even if the person has a strong mind, it would be dominated by a stronger mind. And A'Sura and Telani are stronger.

"Where is your leader?"

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Lying on the floor the Rakatan Buekesk clutched his shoulder a huge gaping scar running down his forearm. His thoughts were of his past, the battles he fought, and the foes he's destroyed. He's spent years building all this, finding soldiers, training them. It saddens him to see that it had all been for naught. And it worries him to see that one such as Ravenous would rise to take his place. Even though he accepted his mistakes and the fate they've brought him he couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret as Ravenous raised his weapon over his head before swinging it downward. He closed his eyes trying to make peace with what little time he had, swiftly a burning pain surged through his legs as Ravenous made a shallow wound in his kneecaps.

His legs went numb along with his fear as Ravenous retracted his blade. "There, now you can't run away. You're coming with me back to Kriselist. There you will work with my team to create machinations worthy of Intrepid's status. Compensation will be rewarded for exemplary performance and by the end of your tenure, I will have made you rich beyond your wildest dreams." Time was running short so before the Buekesk could ask any ill-timed questions Ravenous pounded him with his metallic fist putting him to sleep quite effectively.

Ravenous approached the sun cannon his arms stretched out in front of him. His influence washed over the cannon, he could feel everything the wires, the cables, the bolts...then the aim controls. With the Force he gave controls a slight nudge towards the left, slowly the cannon began to face towards the two men. Hastily Ravenous grabbed the Buekesk and leaped out the window. Above him, flaming rubble raced after him and the ground was approaching rapidly if he didn't make a move he was going to die.

Fumbling with his belt Ravenous ignited his Lightsaber driving it into the side of the building after falling a few more meters the weapon finally gained traction holstering the two just a few feet off the ground.

Making haste Ravenous retrieved his weapon before falling behind cover a shower of ash and rubble falling shortly after. The Buekesk napping happily on his shoulder Ravenous emerged from the rubble his armor covered in dust and filth.

"Now to deal with the rest of those guys..."

Telani Telani A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

The force is a strong ally. When used many things that are impossible by the norm can be possible with the force.
Even if the person has a strong mind, it would be dominated by a stronger mind. And A'Sura and Telani are stronger.

"Where is your leader?"

Telani Telani Ravenous

(It’s fine buddy)

Relain focused her force capabilities into the creature in front of them and aided her companion as he needed. She wasn’t the best with this particular trick, so she did more to supercharge his ability than she did to actually use it herself.

Either way, it worked, and when the answer was received Telani turned to A’sura and asked, “any more questions?”

"The answer was satisfactory and accepted. "

A'Sura placed his left hand on the side of the head of the enemy. Then with his right hand, he did a palm strike the side of the head. Knocking him unconscious. "That's that, lets take down a leader. Hopefully, we could find something worth our time."

Ravenous

R
"The answer was satisfactory and accepted. "

A'Sura placed his left hand on the side of the head of the enemy. Then with his right hand, he did a palm strike the side of the head. Knocking him unconscious. "That's that, lets take down a leader. Hopefully, we could find something worth our time."

Rounding a chunk of rock Ravenous laid eyes on two figures in the distance a minefield of soldiers and weapons becoming apparent as Ravenous approached. He could sense the aura's of his companions through the debris field and they seemed to be...talking. Good unsurprisingly Ravenous had feared that the meeting these two would be more...reactive yet he sensed the energy between them it was fluent and without malice or corruption, it would seem Ravenous made a wise decision in bringing them here even if events unfolded in a way he didn't predict.

"It's good to see in the moments I left you two didn't fall out and kill yourselves. Honestly,I didn't expect you guys to click so well." Ravenous tossed the Rakatan buekesk on the ground his obsidian skin reflecting Lehon's sun. "While you two were down here flirting I was fighting their leader." Ravenous inspected the bodies of one of the Rakata and found that he was still breathing and able. "You didn't kill him...I'm impressed, really I am. This actually if preferable for my next machination." Dropping the Rakata on the ground Ravenous's golden eyes shifted between A'Sura Den A'Sura Den and Telani Telani eyeing them both over.

"When we began this mission I asked you both a question about yourselves and to my knowledge you answered truthfully." Ravenous leaned against a nearby chunk of rubble. "Now its your turn. Ask me anything you want I've got nothing to withhold."

Telani

“Leave that to me. I happen to be most skilled with assassinations than anything. So send me in and I will bring his head back.” She bumped his hip with hers. “What say you? Master.”

Then Ravenous called down and mentioned flirting. “Oh don’t worry too much about it! Me and him are getting along just fine! I even promised to take my clothes off for him when we get back!”

This was mostly just to make A’sura Den as uncomfortable as possible.

“Hmm.” She thought. “Okay. So, how many women’s have you slept with?”

Also intended to make A’sura as uncomfortable as possible.

A'Sura was taken by surprise by the woman's body language and Ravenous words. Flirting and getting along, there is no such thing. If anything the two are partners in a job sent by a mutual aquaintance. "We weren't flirting, 'She' was flirting. I was focused on the task at hand." He said to ravenous with a stern and serious look.

"I do'nt know what she is talking about !!!"
He said agitated at Telani when she was going harder on the teasing.

"Ravenous, why choose her?"
Telani Telani Ravenous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom