Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Birds, one Stone

Ravenous

R
Lehon, what a strange desolate world. Until now Ravenous thought it impossible to surrounded by life and energy and yet be alone, isolated out of reach to most...but not all. While not much can be said of Lehon's notoriety its potential for exploration is near unlimited. Honestly, it surprised Ravenous that only a select few people even considered venturing to this distant world in light of the technological terrors that have been churned out by the Rakkata and their ilk. It's difficult to unearth the history that predates the Republic of old let alone the intense battles and wars that were fought and for what? For honor? Control? For opinions that were not only baseless but oblivious to the evident truth? People these days overvalue death and its consequences, they try to explain something that needs no introduction no exposure. Death is simple and meaningful, its the end its the omega to meaning and to life so when people try to give death a new meaning they only strip it of the truth that was already present.

Once you understand death you gain the ability to create new life and maintain its order. "Ravenous were here.", Said one of the pilots aboard Ravenous's cruiser as the blue streaks of light ripping through the bridge were replaced by a dark empty expanse which only helped to draw further attention to the lush green planetoid sitting idly within the confines of space. "Get us into Orbit and prepare the hangar I don't want to linger here too long." Coming to Lehon was a great way to find new ideas and materials for construction...but it wasn't the only reason for coming here. You see an organization doesn't work out well if its top operatives are unfamiliar with each other and to that end..."Bring them both to the bridge, Its about time they met."

Telani Telani | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

Telani was in her small cabin, little more than a closet with a low table as a bed. She was reaching around her with the force, and sensed life coming from where they were headed. She had been practicing with her abilities at every possible opportunity, trying to deepen her connection with the force and she had been marginally successful. But she had only improved slightly, just slightly faster than she was before. But it was then that she was made aware of someone headed her way, someone headed for her. And it wasn’t difficult to find out their intent, she was needed on the bridge. So she stood up and walked to the door, and once it was open began to move towards the bridge, passing the messenger on the way.

She dismissed him before he could speak, and was on the bridge before much longer. She stood behind Ravenous, her black robes falling to her knees as she stood attentively. “You have need of me sir?”

The Light that Banishes the Dark
A'Sura hasn't met his partner in a good while. With everything that has been going on, he was needed elsewhere. But now, it was time to meet again. Ravenous had plans for the galaxy that both he and A'sura can benefit from. But also knowledge with the Force; things that he can learn. With his help, the Sith can be destroyed and he will strengthen his connection with the Force. As he got closer to meeting Ravenous, he sensed something else, someone was also with him and that person had something Dark in them. But, he felt that the Dark isn't 'perfect'.

"Ravenous. I go your message. You wanted to meet." After he spoke, he notices a Twi'lek. This was the 'Darksider' he must have felt. "What is this about?"

Ravenous

R
A coy grin formed inside Ravenous's mask as his ears picked up two sets of footsteps both arriving at the same time. It gave the man whiplash to have two powerful beings of differing morality in the same room at once their energies burning away at one another like a chemical reaction. Spinning on his heel Ravenous acknowledged the two his brown pupils scanning them, observing them trying to read their reactions to each other. "Sir? How quaint. But nevermind that I'm sure you both realize the reason I brought the two of you in here. A'sura this is Telani. Telani this is A'sura. Until now the two of you have not met and I think I did a good job at keeping it that way, you see under different circumstances this meeting might not have been as...civil. As we speak we orbit the planet of Lehon a place strong in the Force and rich in scrap. Don't worry I didn't bring you here to help clean up shores rather I brought you here to help me investigate an old ruin. The temple of the ancients, a place that once held the schematics of the Star Forge."

Ravenous clasped his hands together and began to approach A'sura and Telani his eyes burning bright gold once more. "You can feel it right? That icy cold aura surrounding the planet. The anguish and resentment of the slaves once housed here is burned into the planet's soil, it imbues those who come near it with thoughts and emotions not their own. What better place to get acquainted? After all..." Reaching deep into his cloak Ravenous pulled out a charred piece of armor with strange adornments lining its metal. It was smooth and golden and despite its burns mostly intact. Peeling back the armor however Ravenous revealed what appeared to be hand though it was blackened and riddled with decay. "You wouldn't want to die here right? You have to admit this is cool! You'd think after four thousand years of decay it would have reduced to dust by now yet some parts of the corpse we uncovered showed signs of early rigor mortis. We know these bodies aren't new we can tell by the Ancient Mandalorian armor they're wearing, it's almost like somethings...preserving them...It's doing a shit job but still."

Stretching out his arm Ravenous without words summoned a medical droid who quickly claimed the hand and scuttled away. "We're going to shuttle down to the surface and begin looking into this place, but before we do that its probably better if we understand each other first. How about this: We all ask the others a question they have to answer honestly, deal? I'll go first, Telani what do your Lekku do? Do they just look nice or do they actually do something? A'sura what do lightsider's do in their free time? Meditate? Angst?

Telani

A coy grin formed inside Ravenous's mask as his ears picked up two sets of footsteps both arriving at the same time. It gave the man whiplash to have two powerful beings of differing morality in the same room at once their energies burning away at one another like a chemical reaction. Spinning on his heel Ravenous acknowledged the two his brown pupils scanning them, observing them trying to read their reactions to each other. "Sir? How quaint. But nevermind that I'm sure you both realize the reason I brought the two of you in here. A'sura this is Telani. Telani this is A'sura. Until now the two of you have not met and I think I did a good job at keeping it that way, you see under different circumstances this meeting might not have been as...civil. As we speak we orbit the planet of Lehon a place strong in the Force and rich in scrap. Don't worry I didn't bring you here to help clean up shores rather I brought you here to help me investigate an old ruin. The temple of the ancients, a place that once held the schematics of the Star Forge."

Ravenous clasped his hands together and began to approach A'sura and Telani his eyes burning bright gold once more. "You can feel it right? That icy cold aura surrounding the planet. The anguish and resentment of the slaves once housed here is burned into the planet's soil, it imbues those who come near it with thoughts and emotions not their own. What better place to get acquainted? After all..." Reaching deep into his cloak Ravenous pulled out a charred piece of armor with strange adornments lining its metal. It was smooth and golden and despite its burns mostly intact. Peeling back the armor however Ravenous revealed what appeared to be hand though it was blackened and riddled with decay. "You wouldn't want to die here right? You have to admit this is cool! You'd think after four thousand years of decay it would have reduced to dust by now yet some parts of the corpse we uncovered showed signs of early rigor mortis. We know these bodies aren't new we can tell by the Ancient Mandalorian armor they're wearing, it's almost like somethings...preserving them...It's doing a shit job but still."

Stretching out his arm Ravenous without words summoned a medical droid who quickly claimed the hand and scuttled away. "We're going to shuttle down to the surface and begin looking into this place, but before we do that its probably better if we understand each other first. How about this: We all ask the others a question they have to answer honestly, deal? I'll go first, Telani what do your Lekku do? Do they just look nice or do they actually do something? A'sura what do lightsider's do in their free time? Meditate? Angst?

Telani rolled her eyes, she had come to expect this kind of strangeness from him, and she was frankly relieved that she wasn’t asked the lightsaber question, because she didn’t actually know that. But the lekku question was something she could answer, despite the sensitivity of the subject. She didn’t really acknowledge the former Jedi, he wasn’t an enemy if he was there. She instead answered the question. “Their mostly just extremely sensitive pieces of flesh, that’s about it. I suppose the excess nerves mightn’t help increase general intelligence, but I do know that they are very, very sensitive to any kind of touch, and damage to them can be almost debilitating if enough damage is done. As for what they do, I don’t think they do anything.”

Telani actually had made an effort to keep her lekku from flopping about in a fight by keeping them tied back with a small, black leather harness of sorts. This meant that they weren’t easy to hit from the front.

At first, A'Sura just stood quiet and listened to Ravenous. The Ancient Temple and Star Forge. Ravenous started speaking about sensing the planet Lehona, the Force was strong. The countless bodies buried beneath the ground. Dead they may be, but the Force it radiates is something that is uncomfortable. Ravenous spoke about the three of them going down there and explore the planet and the temple. But decided the best way to get results from this mission is to know each other first. From that, A'Sura's response was a simple 'Hmm'.

"Well, I can't speak for every lightsider in the galaxy and beyond. But from what I have experienced and through myself; as you said mediate, and a few that are overly emotional, angst. Practice and hone their skills with the lightsabre. A great number use their time to read through the archives to gain knowledge. Some strengthen their connection with the force through training and practicing techniques. "

Telani Telani | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
"Well neither of you asked me a question but we can do that later, right now we really should be going. You see not only did I want you two to get acquainted but only Force Sensitives can actually enter this temple so it's better that we all stick together anyhow." As the Dark Jedi continued his exposition his comlink began to make a blinking noise, indicating that someone needed to speak with him. "Ravenous here." "The Shuttle is ready, we are ready to go when you are." Answered a metallic digital sounding voice. Tucking his commlink into his cloak Ravenous began walking towards the shuttle bay al to eager to begin their voyage.

Once inside the shuttle, several other mercenaries and droid personnel joined them their primary task being the allocation of Lehon's resources and artifacts as well as other things of that nature. Dim crimson light decorating the shuttle Ravenous folded his arms and leaned against a nearby wall his focus garnered towards the growing blue mass in front of them.

Telani

It was an interesting mission, quite a bit different from the usual ‘go butcher an opposing businessman and their entire board before seizing or destroying their assets’ like her usual jobs were. It was a nice change of pace from assassinations to excavation. And since this was a place closely associated with the force, it was an opportunity to learn, which she was always happy to do. So she was fine with this mission.

Her opinion on @A’Sura Den was neutral. She didn’t know him enough to like or dislike him, and since she turned on the Sith but didn’t want to join the Jedi, since their system made them too weak or too slow to actually address problems effectively, she couldn’t make any real judgments on his character just yet.

This mission was going to be interesting. To survive, one must be adept with the force. And A'Sura's team is even a far more interesting group. But truth be told, he is a bit skeptical of having a former Sith that is still pretty fresh in her years. In the far back of his mind, he is thinking 'she is going to stab me in the back' OR 'We're going to have one of those Jedi-Sith battles to the death' and whatnot.

"Ravenous, what do you expect when we arrive? "

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Blue light filtered in through the dim-lit shuttle the alluring yet war-torn surface of Lehon drawing nearer pieces of broken starships and craters no doubt from shelling visible from the atmosphere. "Well, A'sura I'm not completely sure what to expect. The Rakata built their structures to span infinity and surprisingly they have, I'm almost certain their automated defenses are still online. as to what these defenses may be I can only assume them to be droids as they are the only things with any hope of surviving this long. Though the Rakatan's did have knowledge of the Darkside of the Force."

"Get ready we're about to land!" Shortly after the shuttle touched down on one of Lehon's sandy shores, dark energies fuming between the grains of sand and dirt. Mere seconds after landing Ravenous' troops rushed out of the shuttle securing the area and clearing away any wreckage that would impede them from setting up supplies. Ravenous once outside the ship took a long rejuvenating breath of air taking in all the dark energy that plagued Lehon. On the ground were scattered weapons, blades, and blaster's alike. The scene of a massive battle. Over the horizon, Ravenous could see the hazy image of an Old Republic starship the decay easy to spot even from here.

"I want the rest of you to start taking apart any wreckage you can find here, any artifacts, anything. Then I want you to start loading it onto my ship, were going to make a fortune soon enough." Caressing his saber hilt Ravenous waited for his companions his attention garnered towards the huge spire eclipsing even the planet itself in dark side energy.

Telani

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! The dark force energy that radiated from the planet were most envigorating, definitely a great feeling. She practically shuddered, her two Lekku as mentioned before being the most sensitive things on her body aside from one other, less visible thing, were what felt the most of it and made this such a euphorial feeling. She absolutely loved this planet already.

“So what exactly are we here for? A library or something else? Or just everything?” She asked coming up behind him.

"In short, anything that we can use to our benefit. Especially the Star Forge." He responded to the former Sith, Telani.

The planet was holding a great amount of the Dark Side. It is almost as if A'Sura is inside a violent hurricane. "This...this is unpleasant. Whatever happened to this planet. It was of a terrible fate and tragedy." He wondered how such a planet that held great science ended like 'this'.

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
"Oh, how I wish we had the luxury of just building our armada with the Star Forge...Too bad it was demolished by The Republic. A great atrocity took place here, The Rakata took many species captive and made them their slaves forcing them to work on their preeminent project, The Star Forge. Then all the slaves were executed as to not leave witnesses that weren't of Rakatan origin. I know the inside of the temple is likely riddled with decay but I can assure you of its value." Having said his piece Ravenous began to make his way off the beach a pearly white spire glimmering in the distance.

The closer he got to the temple the more narrow the pathways became forming small barriers that lead to the temple ahead. Fragments of armor could be seen buried into the rock their bearers remains likely ground into ash and scattered elsewhere.
"Oh and I forgot to mention that the Rakata used to breed Rancor's here so be on the look-" Before he could finish his warning a hellish roar rang out in the distance followed by a thud that shook the ground. "Well, that about does it for you. Just don't get eaten." Pushing a boulder out of his path Ravenous now gazed upon a graveyard of decimated ships and long-forgotten battles. Strange, the Rakata are one of the most influential species of all time and yet a great majority of their history is abandoned...or perhaps intentionally destroyed.

Raising his armored hand in the air Ravenous explored the energy in the air through his mind tearing through its constructs and looking beyond its material value. He saw nothing, nothing but the dark empty void that occupied the Force around Lehon. "Okay...that explains why we didn't crash. The disruptor field must be deactivated. While that may seem good for us it means someone else must be here to have turned it off." Who could be here? He wondered, and why? For the same reason as them or did they have a different motive? Perhaps they arrived here earlier than they did or like the Rakata never left to begin with. "Looks like someone's taken an interest in Lehon. Any suggestions on how to move forward?"

Telani

“I say we find them, and determine if they are friend or foe, or if you just want them dead I can do that too.” She said calmly. “I can probably find them for you within a day or two, if you want me to I can either talk to them or kill them. And rancors shouldn’t prove too problematic for us, their big targets and attack slowly, not something we should worry about.”

She was definitely confident here, especially with the excess dark force radiating from the planet, this was basically going to make her overpowered from the amount of dark force she could utilize. “This place just feels great!” She said putting her hands on her head and taking a deep breath. Her exposed, toned stomach stretching as she did so.

"Places like this is 'Rare' for me. SO I have little experience in this kind of task. I will follow Telani's lead." A'Sura suggested that he will follow Telani. All three of them are Force users and well adept with the use of the Force. But with the Darkside, Telani has the edge and A'Sura feels like he is surrounded in a dark mist. "If we find anything, we'll let you know. You try not to get eaten." He made a little joke to Ravenous right back at him.

"You seem happy to be here, Telani?" He said following her while seeing her exposed toned lower torso from behind. He thought some un-Jedi thoughts "Think pure thoughts A'Sura. Pure thoughts."

Telani Telani Ravenous

Ravenous

R
"Alright sounds good, If you find anything...or anyone do not hesitate to contact me." He said that as if he thought his companions would need any assistance if trouble should arise. Ravenous is confident in A'sura's abilities and Telani is essentially equal in skill to himself as proven on his cruiser a while back, He's certain he could deal with any threat singlehanded but those two together? Any threat can go straight to hell! "I'm setting off to investigate the Rakata settlement." With that sentiment, the Dark Jedi set off towards the southern part of the island a rune-covered obelisk singling the way.

Meanwhile in the Temple of the Ancients...

"Predor Bukesk, The defilers are advancing should we kill them?" Asked a Rakatan his obsidian skin shining in Lehon's corrupted sun. He stroked a metal blade its composition old and teetering as the years went on. The Rakata built their weapons to span eternity, but even they can only preserve something for so long before it began to wither away. "I want you to capture them if possible If that proves impossible TAH!" Nodding his head profusely the Rakata set off a contingent of warriors following close behind him. "DARR TO THE BUEKESK!"

Meanwhile...

Pushing through more flora Ravenous finally reached his destination a crimson stone settlement built on the shore, Without the influence of the Rakata the elements had conquered the monastery still the obelisks and practical construction made it impossible to miss. Kneeling down before a row of Obelisks Ravenous ran his armored hand along its stony rigid surface, echoes of friction still fresh in its inscriptions.
"Interesting...they tried to turn away from their dark nature...is this why they fell?" Walking through the front door to the monastery Ravenous stepped inside his nostrils immediately hit by a torrent of dust and debris. Bodies littered the floor their robes bloodied and torn, their faces bashed and mutilated. The outside looked...untouched yet the Monastery laid in ruins like it had been attacked. But who could stage an attack on the monks without going through their defenses first? Unless...

Telani

"You seem happy to be here, Telani?"

“I am. I may not be entirely dark side anymore but it’s still the side of the force I’m most comfortable with. And with the amount of dark force radiating from this place, it’s almost like Korriban, it just feels good to be here. How could I not be happy to be here?” She said energetically.

She was no mind reader, but she could definitely sense his eyes on her, and how he was trying not to look. She decided to tease him a bit, and reaching towards the sky in an even longer stretch her butt was pushed back and her chest out. She could barely contain the mischievous smile threatening to split across her face, she just loved messing with people. Once her unnecessary stretch was done she spoke, “there’s no need to be ashamed friend. Look all you want.”

"This was not part of my training," A'Sura thought. this woman may not be the type of Sith he expected but she was not the shy or gentle either.

Walk walking with Telani on this exploration, a womanly tease fell to him. He trained in solitude, excelled in studies, a master in lightsabre combat, but this is a completely new experience for him. He kept his composure as best he can. Though the mind was stuck at what he witnessed. This was the first tease and does not know how to respond.

His walking pace was was faster just a bit and they were now walking side by side. "We must stay focus on our task at hand." he said to his companion and he thought to himself "I am one with the Force, the Force is with me." He began to chant the words in his mind to regain his focus.

Telani Telani Ravenous

Telani

Oh she was getting to him. She knew that much. And she didn’t need to read minds to know he was trying to distract himself from her and she grinned. “Oh you poor Jedi. We have a task yes, but it’s not as though it will be hard to find something useful among this wreckage, especially since we’re looking into everything. Besides, everything’s has a purpose yes? Some are for looking with, others are for looking at.”

She just loved doing this to him. It was so much fun, and in reality it was harmless fun. Of course she decided to add onto the tease with a not so subtle sway in her hips as she walked, a short ways a head of him.

He kept his pace to equal hers so he won't have to see all this 'messing around'. For a former sith she wasn't bad. But, her actions are a distraction that he is not used to and must ignore and endure. He listened to what she had to say, and she was right but the way she said her response at the end. He knew what she meant.

In his mind, he questioned if it would have been better if he was fighting to the death with this woman as traditional Jedi and Sith would. With his peripheral vision, he noticed Telani movements seem to change. It began clear on what she was doing as she walked ahead of him. It took one second and he noticed this dark woman swaying her hips. It was only a one-second look at what she was doing with her hips. "I am not easy to fall for such temptation, Telani."That is what he said but his thought was. "She is impressive, I'll give her that. At least, there is no other company around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom