Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Become One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=indlKo9lD1c​
Naboo~Theed Ballroom
A door hid both Adron and Anya from the multitude of guests who had appeared for their wedding. The two had said their vows, exchanged their hopes and dreams, shared a kiss, and Adron had draped his lady in a cloak bearing the emblem of their House. The Count held his Ladies hand with a content silence shared between the two of them. For over the past two years Anya had stood beside Adron's side faithfully as he tackled each and every hardship that had come his way. Finally, when things were in a momentary state of peace he was allowed the ceremony he most awaited.

It was rather enjoyable to return to the place where they first met, for their wedding day. It had required a great deal of negotiation and planning on their part but they were finally able to return to Naboo.

Adron glanced down to the attire he had worn during the wedding. The traditional garb of his house, an ebony suit with silver designs traced down the side of the pants leg as well as the lapel. From the left lapel to the back of his left shoulder was a rather short cape that barely hung down to his waist, it to held the standard of their House.

He squeezed Anya's hand, smiling at her as he parted the hair that had fallen into his eyes. "Easily the happiest day of my life." He said, before hearing a soft knock at the door before them. "It's time, Countess."

A loud voice sounded out over the next room. "It is my honor to present, the Lord and Lady of House Malvern!" The door's before them would be pulled open into the next room, where a ballroom of their guests stood in waiting. The Count drank the moment in as he looked at them all. Some had been Counts from Serenno, those few he trusted. Some were Imperial guests whom respect dictate the Count invite. The two of them took a step forward, allowing their guests to see them, and then the applause began.

They made their way to the main table across the room, and as they did Adron's mind focused on this moment, this moment in a galaxy at war.

[member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Zesiro"] [member="Marlow Venjuta"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Zesiro"]

Anya let a breath out, she couldnt believe she had just gotten mmarried all seemed like a dream, but it wasn't she could feel his warn hand in her own as she squeezed it and smiled. A hand moved to the cloak as she traced a finger on it and closed her eyes.

It had been two years, they met here on that faithful day and from then anya was hooked to him, this man had helped her from a place where she had no purpose and gave her so much more.

Her hand went to adjust the eye patch she had gotten, unfortunately the wound on her eye had caused it to be lost and needed to be removed completely, on the bright side the white eye patch matched her dress. A beautiful white wedding dress elegant in design and color before the skirts ended in a deepening till the very bottom was black

She felt a squeeze and looked to him as she smiled at him helping him part the hair

I agree I think the only day that'll best this is when we finally get a heir

She heard that knock as she turned taking a breath in then nodded

indeed, count. Let us face this together

She heard the loud voice announcing the two as she shivered in excitement, then like walking through a door to a new life light from the hall spilled in blinding her momentarily before adjusting as she saw all of the people gathered to see them. She wasn't looking at the imperial or the counts she wanted to find her sister who she invited....that was the person she cared the most about being a guest here.

She looked to the main table taking a breath in and smiled as she loves this moment, it was like the wars had endedall was peaceful and well...yet she was reminded by being part blind now it wasn't true...but still she enjoyed this moment

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
The ceremony, beautifully well designed, had concluded with the guests retiring to the ballroom to wait and congratulate the newly married couple. For myself, as the best man, I borrowed one of my dearest friend's spare rooms to swap out my wedding attire for a less formal outfit. Dressed in the colors and designs of my House, tailored to fit my form perfectly, I grabbed my cane exiting the room to arrive at the ballroom in time for the couple to make their grand entrance. They were a couple glorified in stunning beauty. I couldn't be more proud for my friend to find love in a galaxy torn with strife; but he did and that was a testament to his character. I, myself, was restricted in whom I could take as a life mate, but marriage was the furthest from my mind.

"She looks amazing," one of the guests, a tall slender women with braided blonde hair and an expensive ensemble draped across her frame, said to me. There was no fault in this woman's assessment. The bride was beyond flawless, though it wasn't her looks that captivating me, it was her ability to capture my friend. "They are the most wonderful sight to behold, you agree," I inquired taking a small sip from my wine flute. The woman matched my sip before agreeing. "You were the Count's Best Man. I never got your name before the ceremony. I'm Emily," she said placing a hand on my arm. My outfit had been designed to prevent the coldness of my skin to seep through. Outside my friend, nobody knew what I was; and I preferred it that way.

"Count Marlow Venjuta of the noble Serenno House Venjuta. But please, call me Marlow." The woman's eyes betrayed a sign of sadness. Taking another sip, as to muster up the courage via the liquid contents of her glass. she finally said, "Serenno. I heard the Sith Empire took control of the planet. Those poor people." I should have left this woman where she stood, but she didn't know the political situation of the planet; plus I started to enjoy her company. "They'll endure, darling, Serenno always does. Forgive me, politics bore me. Would you care to dance?"

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Malvern"]

In the almost private wedding ceremony, Zesiro had been Anya's main of honor. She was happy to see her sister married and hoped their life would be full of more pleasure than either of them expected.

When the ceremony had ended, she had left the room, but didn't change out of her formal attire. Instead, she attempted to start mingling with the other people invited to the reception and wore a small, and almost friendly smile on her face. Looking around, she almost felt lost among these people. She knew she didn't exactly fit in here, but was still thankful for the opportunity to see her sister.

Soon after, the doors opened. Adron and Anya stepped out and applause with congratulations filled the room around them. Joining in, she could see Anya was looking around. If Zesiro knew her, then she was looking for her.

Anya glowed with a radiance Zesiro had never seen on her before. It made her truly beautiful. Everybody was looking at the couple and she did too. Nobody approached her for once and she was happy with that.

[member="Marlow Venjuta"] [member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Tanomas Graf

T
Under the brutal efficiency and tactical ingenuity of one Tanomas Graf there laid another side to the Imperial Grand Moff, as unbeknownst to others he was never one to turn down an opportunity to make a grand appearance. Apparently, the old man had been invited to High Moff Adron Malvern's wedding to Anya Malvern and he could not ascertain if it was a joke or not. His busy schedule had been cleared and a stealth shuttle readied for departure, and like that the man set off for Naboo.

As discreetly as possible, around a dozen Imperial nova troopers appeared outside the ballroom that currently hosted the reception and each took up position next to the doors. A confuddled employee approached the High Moff earnestly "Mister Malvern. A guest is here saying that he was invited to your wedding, but he appears to have no pro-" He turned suddenly as a pair of doors open and the clank of a cane could be heard when Graf strode into the room, a wide smile plastered onto his face.

[member="Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Zesiro"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Anya Malvern"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was waiting in the ballroom among the invited guests when [member="Adron Malvern"] and his new wife [member="Anya Malvern"] were announced. She was dressed in the Commenori style, a flowing gown of light blue and grey, a silver tiara expertly crafted on the top of her head. With all the others, she applauded the arrival of the couple, the event itself having her recall the memories of her own wedding to [member="Veiere Arenais"] . He was not in attendance with her as his work with the Jedi Order kept him quite busy. But that didn't mean that he wouldn't show up later. Only time would tell.

For the moment though, Kay had pondered on the invite. More than likely it was for diplomatic reasons, extending an olive branch from one House to the next. Regardless, she wasn't about to refuse. Peace, diplomacy, all things that she strived for to avoid unneccessary bloodshed and war.

Kay raised a brow as [member="Tanomas Graf"] had appeared, walking in with a very pleased look on his face. Just what was he up to? That look gave her warning that he had something up his sleeve.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Zesiro"] [member="Marlow Venjuta"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

She glanced at the many people, personally she had invited one person and that was her sister. She had promised the girl she would be invited seeing as she was the only person she had that was blood family

Next person she saw...or well made a entrance happened to be the high moff himself, she wished his entrance wasn't as...eye catching as it was her day all eyes should be on her and adron. But however she had to accept it as she simply smiled and things returned to normal with people chatting music playing

Next one she saw...she only knew of but it made her gasp lightly as she leaned in to adron to speak in almost a excited voice

is that lady Kay? The queen of commenor? I've heard stories about her interesting ones! Her planet has some of the best revenue and is a center for many factions a middle ground

She said and leaned up seeing zes she waved and poi red to a seat by her she had saved for her sister, as she wanted he nearby

Music slowly crept into the atmosphere of the party. As the music played, guests began to pair off and group. Some moved to eat, some to enjoy drink and company, and others to dance to the elegant music that filled the hall.

Adron's eyes looked over the party, finally he found the man he had selected as his best man. Marlow had been an ally in a great many evils, and to have him at Adron's wedding was indeed and honor for the groom. Taking a glass of wine into his hand he held it up, cheering the man on as he turned to the dance floor.

It was not until one of the servants who worked the establishment approached him that he was pulled from the comforts of his day.

Arching a brow at the man's words, he was cut short when the doors to the hall we're opened to reveal a man Adron did not believe would be joining them today. "So he did come." The man said, a hint of amusement coming from his voice.

As the room fell silent to the Grand Moff's entrance Adron stood from his seat at the head table. He bowed respectfully at the waist, gesturing to the halls before them. "Grand Moff, you honor my halls with your presence. I was just about to give my thanks to my guests. I am sure you will restrain from actions as grandiose as your entrance while I do such?"

Adron raised his glass to the man before taking a shallow sip of the white wine that filled his cup.

"Now. Thank all of you for attending. It makes me feel such pride to see my friends and allies from across the galaxy join here to celebrate the unification of my Wife and I, as well as the completion of my House. Many of you know of the destruction that befell my House over the past decade. But now that chapter has ended, and it is time for the House Malvern to reclaim it's place of honor and standing in the galaxy! Again, I am happy you are all here to see this momentous occasion."

He took Anya's hand into his as he gestured around the room. "Special appreciation is extended to Count Marlow of House Venjuta, a treasured friend of great character. And he is single, ladies, for now." The Moff jested before he turned his attention to Lady Kay.

"The Queen of Commenor, Chancellor of the Commenori Alliance, and a woman of great renown, it is an honor to have you here, your grace." A respectful incline of the head was offered to the Commenori Queen.

"And of course, the fashionably late, Grand Moff Tanomas Graf. Another great ally of our House. Were it not for him....well there would likely not be a House Malvern right now." Adron said, giving the Grand Moff the same honors as the rest of his most notable guests.

"Now. I have spoken enough. Drink, eat, and enjoy!" Adron said before taking his seat once more. "It has been a good day." He chuckled, turning his attention back to his wife.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Zesiro"] [member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Marlow Venjuta"]

When Zesiro saw the motioning of her sister to join them at the head table. This was before many people had turned their attention up there so she was able to sneak to her seat without too much of a fuss.

Sliding into the seat, she gave Anya a large smile and hug.

"That ceremony was beautiful Anya. Just like you. I am so happy for you."

The Grand Moff entered then and her attention turned to him for a moment. Her time with the Empire, she had never actually met him. One thing she had to give him credit for was knowing how to make entrance. He wasn't she was here today though and she turned to look at Adron as he spoke.

Going around the room and introducing the few known guests and making a toast, she joined in with doing that and took a drink of the wine provided for her.

Looking back at Anya when it was done, "what are your plans now?"

Things had changed for them both since they last met. Plans had changed. Now Anya and her new husband were with the Empire Zesiro had left a year ago. They were good people and there were a few she missed seeing. Pushing her memories away, she focused again on her sister and what her answer would be.

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Malvern"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Marlow Venjuta"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Anya Malvern"] | [member="Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Zesiro"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"]

Standing a few feet back from the newlyweds stood a man dressed in knightly armor, his helmet removed. His hair and skin were pale, eyes silver like coins. Gaheris Lancel, of the Lesser House Lancel of Serenno. He was a sworn knight to the Lord Malvern, and among one of the older comrades sworn to the House. The knight approached the High Moff and his new bride, helmet tucked under his arm.

"Milord, milady. On behalf of myself and Knightly House Lancel, I send you congratulations." He gave a bow, placing his free fist to his chest. "Should you need my services, I shall be nearby."

With that, the warrior stood and placed his helmet on. He walked a distance away, but close enough to keep his Lord in his sights. He vowed to keep the younger count safe, not willing to allow the same tragedy to occur twice to this great family. A wedding day was all the more poetic day for him to be on his guard.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay looked to [member="Adron Malvern"] while he addressed everyone. She smirked at his jest to Count [member="Marlow Venjuta"] , having been the target of such comments before. It had been nearly 12 years before she found herself falling in love with a man and marrying him. Everyone else she kept at arm's length. They didn't want her anyways, they just wanted the conquest. [member="Veiere Arenais"] was different. Both were so reserved and respected eachother's space, it seemed to take forever before they even kissed. She smiled a little to herself as she remembered that day, the fight practice that preceded it. It was a good memory. She was glad to have it back.

As Adron addressed her, she bowed her head to him in thanks, not interrupting it at all. He had others to point out and talk about. [member="Tanomas Graf"] was one of them.

After the toast was finished, she took the smallest sip of wine, drinking as others did. Wine was never her favourite kind of drink. It was tea. Wonderful, glorious Sapir tea that she could make in her sleep. It comforted her like a warm hug as addictions would do. But at least it let her keep her wits about her.

She looked over to [member="Anya Malvern"] , having noticed the woman looking at her earlier. Kay didn't recognize her, but that would change in time, surely. For the moment Kay just kept to her little table, quite used to being by herself when visiting another's territory for a function. She was always there for appearances sake.

[member="Zesiro"] [member="Gaheris Lancel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom