Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twisted Thoughts, Broken Minds

Liliane

L
She walked in circles around the really small fountain. It was one of the places where she managed to find some comfort, some peace and tranquility. She loved that place, and that for a reason. That very fountain was the place where she had made her very first lightsaber. Ever after that, this place had brought good memories back to her and had always managed to make her feel so easy inside.

After having walked for a while, she thought she'd had enough -- it was time to sit on the edge of the fountain and rest a little. She'd arranged a meeting-training with a famous Force User known as Spencer Jacobs. She'd heard she was a mentalist, which was something Lilin really had to learn.

Her thoughts were a mess and she knew the woman would be able to get into them if she wanted to. There was no use of clouding them or getting rid of these thoughts. Since after all, Jacobs would have been able to read them anyway.

So she just sat in silence while watching the water flow from the top of the fountain and make its way to the bottom where it would go back into the circle. It was a calming thing to watch, she had to admit.

There were few things in existence which managed to make the girl feel so peaceful inside. The fountain was one of the most powerful ones she had left ever since her little suicidal journey around the galaxy. It was the only place which didn't have any bad memories attached to it.

Now she only had to hope that very day wouldn't end up as a bad memory.

[ [member="Spencer Jacobs"] ]

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Spencer arrived a few moments after Lilin, but as she lowered her guard to perceive the situation, Spencer decided to let the girl have some time to herself. Her mind was filled with several things that needed organizing along with a desire to keep things good especially in this place. The older woman, ran a finger down the side of her cheek as she pondered how to approach this. She had a teenage daughter, well had. Ibaris was in her early twenties now? Spencer pressed her lips together as she remembered her actual age and how she looked. Probably a good thing her and Ashin had a lifetime membership to that rejuvenation place…

Time as always was never on the side of the mortals, knowing this Spencer revealed herself and looked at the fountain. It was beautiful and she smiled remember a time she had spent in a place like this with Solan Charr. The man was full of compliments and if she wasn’t a married woman, he might of had a slim chance. Even then, Spencer wasn’t the type to marry and settle - probably the way Ashin liked it. “Its pretty here.” Her eyes moved from the fountain and to Lilin. “You know, it's been some time since I’ve seen the lot of you with Ibaris. You’re all grown now, reminds me that I’m old.” Spencer laughed, despite her age she looked no older than her late twenties. The blessing of being Dathomirian possibly. She thought of her mother who was several hundreds of years old or something like that.

“Something is bothering you. It's clouded your mind, I don’t want to dig too deep because that’s rude. So tell me, what’s troubling you?”

Liliane

L
Lilin was lightly startled by the sudden appearance of the woman. She turned to her right after hearing her voice, after which she had to agree that the woman looked nothing like she thought she would. Whatever was the reason, Spencer clearly didn't look as old as she was. Lilin thought the same could have been said about her, though. She was an adult, yet most people took her for a teenager. Was probably due to her size.

"Well yeah, we've grown up," Lilin had to admit. What really troubled her mind about it was that she hadn't had much time to meet her friends from the Covenant. All these fun kids she'd spent months - if not years - with were all now so distant to her. Yes, she met Aela and Micah and bumped into others as well every once in a while. But nothing really happened anymore.

She shook that off with sight though. No time to think of such dark things.

Spencer did touch upon the girl's bothering thoughts. She knew the woman would be able to sense them right away, at least that's what she assumed thanks to the rumours all around.

"Uh, it's a bit difficult to describe." She had to start at the very beginning. From her mother, that is. And from what Lilin had heard, Lilith was not famous for her good deeds in the galaxy. Whether all of that would have any impact on the mentalist's reaction or not, she had to start from there.

"I guess I have to start from the beginning."

[ [member="Spencer Varanin"] ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom