Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Twin Suns versus Crimson Linings

Hello everyone

I've set up this discussion to discuss a mission thread I want to set up

Here is the scenario:

The Crimson Linings, a band of disgraced GA aces dishonorably discharged and imprisoned after commiting war crimes against the Sith during the liberation of Foerost have escaped custody, swearing revenge on the GA. They have ruthlessly attacked and butchered relief convoys heading to the previously conquered world. Worse, any squadron attempting to engage these killers have been ruthlessly shot down due to the stolen TIE Silencers they Wield, in addition to their immense dogfighting skill.

Their FOB is believed to be hidden in an Asteroid field. GA intelligence believes that all 14 of the fighters will be arriving to dock in the Asteroid Facility.

Objective One:

Team one goes after the Aces themselves. Shoot to kill orders are explicit. None of the Aces are to survive. Salvageable Silencer tech will result in bonus.

Objective 2: Team 2 goes into the base itself after they find it, kill whoever is helping them maintain their fighters, steal their schematics and secure the base for GA use

Open to all twin suns squadron members.

Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr

Yarost Yarost

Marae Tavlar Marae Tavlar

Kathryn Foster Kathryn Foster

If I missed any tag them, please

Dorian Sevanar

D
Westenra Mina Westenra Mina

Nice cause I was going for a setting where Dorian Sevanar aka THE Warlord helped the Crimson Linings establish their base and is suplying them and helping them maintain their fighters and right as he is making an annual visit to the base the Alliance strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom