Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twin Sun Squadron Interest Check

Alright - This was something I had tried before and got a little bite here and there but I'm interested to see what I can do here.

I'm wanting to reform the famous squadron under the GA Banner obviously.

Most likely run XJ-9 Series or maybe just a variety of ships.

They would be used in Invasions, Skirmishes, etc.

So if you're interested - please let me know.

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Yeah, not really keen on a specific fighter - rather just let people go with whatever makes 'em happy.

Write as you please!

Even if I only grab a few people - that's better than none! :) NPCs can always fill in whatever.

I just wanna fly and go pew pew.

Well - that seems like enough PCs - of course it'd be open ended if anyone joined up later on.

Cool, I'll throw something up either later today or tomorrow - I know with the Event going on that some might be occupied so yah.

:)

I feel a bit stupid about this - I have not forgotten about this, nor have I sidelined this in any capacity.

To those who expressed interest I will try to get something up, I just have had muse issues that have only recently been resolved.

I apologize for my lack of participation on this and other events - I will get something up tomorrow most likely but I don't expect much right now due to the holiday season still being in full swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom