Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Twin Magic : Damascus Station

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
The events on Damascus station were an eye-opener for the entrepreneur. Mostly in the form of a calling. He had overheard Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy speaking to someone about their mission to restore order. Or at least that's what he got out of the conversation. Little micro receptor droids came in handy when trying to eavesdrop on a conversation from afar. Now Andrew was curious about what the twins stood for and why it was important to preserve the religious aspect of the ships. Was it all connected somehow? He wanted to know..But didn't really know why.

"C.E.R.A." He spoke into his helmet as the artificial A.I. formed a molecular facial structure of a human female. The eyes..Made of molecular data and code would look back at him with a twisted smile.

"Don't give me that look. Run a background on those two. Im going to approach but I don't know what exactly I'm looking to get out of this...I need to know all that I can. What's said..And what is implied." He commanded as he began walking towards them. To show a sense of ease and a non-threatening welcome gesture, His helmet would make a hissing noise and crank in a reverse fashion, retracting to open up and reveal his face.

"Greetings. I am Andrew Lonek. Pardon my intrusion..But I couldn't help but notice how the two of you took these interesting matters into your own hands. Quite impressive I must say.."

Willow and Ivy were found within one of the many atriums on Damascus Station. They loved the plant life therein, which reminded them of the atriums inside of the Sky Palace that they once called home. But that place was a golden cage, yet here it was different. They had full freedom, could go where they pleased. And now? Now they had people that followed them, answered to them and catered to them. The twins did not lead through fear, but by example. Only if the laws of their Navis Sacra religion were broken did they strike with a heavy hand, as they had done following the Expo. An evil man had created savage beasts that ripped apart a ship with no regard for it's life and the value it held. Not until he was thrown out of an airlock into the vastness of space did he come to realize how vital a ship was to his own existance. Without it, he was a dead man. Those were his last thoughts before the coldness of space took his life....

Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek was spotted as he made his approach. Willow and Ivy stood in bare feet on a patch of grass, their arms hooked together as they watched him. Of course the twins weren't the only ones watching, for various Navi dressed in civilian and naval uniforms also watched as they went about their tasks.

"We only did what we had to do."

"The Navi needed us at that moment."

"Just as some day you will."

Ivy reached out with her free hand towards Andrew for him to take, giving him a curious smile. "Would you like to know more?"

Andrew Lonek

Ivy reached out with her free hand towards Andrew for him to take, giving him a curious smile. "Would you like to know more?"
"It is ironic how you say that." He would smile at the twins while taking Ivy's hand gently. "I would love to know more. Please allow me to observe and learn." He gestured while nodding. Lonek was in a curious position, but it was what he needed at the time. Perhaps he was meant to know more about the Navi. As he accepted their offer, he took a mental note of the Navi dressed in Naval uniforms.

Ivy's eyelids flittered a bit as Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek took her hand. She utilized some of the Force surrounding him and his armour. It was a wonderful armour with an intelligence of it's own. In a way it was.....alive. Much in the same respects as the ships were alive.

Willow looked to her sister and then up to Andrew as the pair led him through the atrium. "Tell C.E.R.A. that we say hello. She has a pretty voice."

"We can hear her through touch. She is fascinating and sacred in her own right."

"How are you two connected? Is it by an implant?"

Although they had at first intended to answer his questions, they had questions of their own for him. Andrew was special and would be so for some time. They needed him to know that. It was important.

Andrew Lonek

Andrew would crack a smile in response to their questions. It was a fact that C.E.R.A. Was very much alive indeed.

“It is an honor. Well…first…C.E.R.A. Is a Central Integrated Neural Implant that communicates with the neuro electrons in my brain. She has been around since the creation of my first prototype armor. Zero…As I call it. And…..Oh…she winked and says hi. Her primary purpose is to activate my offensive and defensive weapons systems and armor, emergency protocols and..well etcetera. She wasn’t modeled after anyone in particular, however I believe she found me…instead of the other way around. C.E.R.A. Seems very delighted and interested in your beliefs and integration systems. I myself am just a man looking to make the galaxy a better place…preferably with systems in place that do not include an array of force powers what breaks the laws of gravity.” He grins and shrugs in delight as he follows up with a simple bow.

Ivy kept hold of Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek 's hand, leading him through the atrium like a kid in the park. There was even grass. The twins had never cone upon it before coming to this station. It was soft and cool, much different than sand, almost like a carpet. And so they walked with their feet bare.

Both twins listened closely to his description of C.E.R.A. and her life. They smiled as he said she had found him, for she certainly did. Much in the same way that a droid was sentient, so too was his armour. And their ships. It just took the right people to be worthy enough to have such knowledge and connection of their own.

"We utilize the Force in order to hear the voices of others like C.E.R.A."

"And to create them for others to hear."

"Our Shepherds and Holy Knights have similar implants imbedded in them. But they are much...."

"....Stronger. Similar to our own connection with eachother. We are separate, yet the same. We are reliant on eachother."

"Do you always wear your armour? How does it feel to be without it?"

Andrew Lonek

Andrew listened closely to the words of the twins. Much like C.E.R.A. and himself, the twins were in sync. Finishing each others thoughts. They were in unison.

"Most of the time I wear my armor..Being that I do travel a lot. It has become a necessity. At times when I am not...Well....". He paused for a moment as if to contemplate how it really made him feel without it. He exhaled briefly and would let off a deflecting smile.

"How would one of you feel without the other? You have always known each other to be together..Joined as one. Before C.E.R.A. I was a man with a dream..A vision. With C.E.R.A's help I became that dream. Without my armor...I feel like there's a part of me missing...It is my shield...My weapon...My heart...personified." He would explain before clearing his throat and continuing on.

"Most would say I am a loner...Growing up...I had a nickname...Lonek the loner...I was always in observation of others but never really had a connection with them. Now I do..With the help of my armor, I can make a difference. And..." He chuckles. "I have absolutely no idea why I'm telling you all of this. Perhaps I was meant to. It's...Nice..."

Tag: Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

Their smiles faded as Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek asked them about how they would feel without the other. Becoming separated was their greatest fear, and for a while they'd be haunted by visions of such a thing coming to pass. It was for all intents and purposes; a nightmare scenario for them. "Physically our connection is only flesh, so a separation is possible. But...."

"Willow would die. Those that mean to separate us would kill her to silence her."

"But not any more." Willow gave Lonek a hopeful smile. "The Steel Angels protect us as C.E.R.A. protects you. They protect all that respect them and acknowledge their place. They are both sword and shield."

"Just as you are. Just as C.E.R.A. is. She is your Angel and she has brought you here."

The twins led Lonek to one of the viewports. Outside of the transparasteel glass was the Galaxy's stars. At times one could see the movements of ships both patrolling and transporting goods in and out of the station. "More Angels will come. More will seek to be a part of the Navi. Some will want to pilot a suit such as your own. They will need someone to instruct them and guide them." Willow turned her head, brushing back a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Will you be their Commander?"

It was a simple enough question, but one that carried with it a lot of weight.

Andrew Lonek

The twins led Lonek to one of the viewports. Outside of the transparasteel glass was the Galaxy's stars. At times one could see the movements of ships both patrolling and transporting goods in and out of the station. "More Angels will come. More will seek to be a part of the Navi. Some will want to pilot a suit such as your own. They will need someone to instruct them and guide them." Willow turned her head, brushing back a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Will you be their Commander?

His right hand ran through his brown hair backward before crossing over his face in contemplation. He understood the magnificence of the Navi and had immediately saw why it was important to have someone as a trainer for those who shared common beliefs. If he were to instruct others on military combat and possible armor integration, he would need a few things.

"Willow....Ivy...It would be a pleasure. Just one thing...Let's make sure that those who are recruited understand the meaning of armor integration. And most likely, it will be a lifetime adventure."

Both Willow and Ivy nodded in near unison, their faces shining bright with their smiles as Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek accepted their offer.

"Oh yes, they will underatand."

"Only those deemed worthy will be allowed to become a Holy Knight of the Navi."

"They will have to undergo tests and trials. To gain their armour will not be easy."

"It will come at a price."

"It is not a decision to be made lightly."

"But we are so very glad that you've decided to stay and join us."

Andrew Lonek

Andrew pauses for a moment and looks over at a few of the Navi passing by.

"Let us begin. And I am curious...Is there someone that I could possibly learn from in regards to the Navi 's military training program? Who would have experience in such a field?" He asks while placing his hands in front of him and opening the palms. An archive in text form appears in a 12 inch image displaying all known information about the Navi that is accessible to the public.

"Oh and you see what I did there? Communication of thought..With C.E.R.A. also allows my receptors to send electronic impulses that she can simulate into imagery......Uhh...Most of the time it is accurate...Sometimes she's a little finicky." He grins.

Tag: Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

"You will find out soon. There is one that we have hired to provode instruction."

"Although he does not see our ways, his knowledge in battle is vast."

"He is also a fugitive, or will be known as one soon." The twins just had to convince Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch of Omar Dobson 's importance. The man wasn't Navi-worthy, but he was certainly going to be helpful. And he could handle his own.

They looked to the holo-display that C.E.R.A. had provided on Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek 's hand and looked it over like children that had just found a new toy. "Can she show us what she looks like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom