Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twi'Lek Character Possibility!

I'm thinking about making a goody-two-shoes Twi'Lek to compliment my ebil, non-chalant Zabrak (in the sense that I can play both sides, not that they know each other).

Do we have too many Twi'leks?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'm not sure I want to make a blue one. That seems to be the super-popular vote for Twi'leks and I'd rather choose one of their other many many colors. But yay! Think I'm gonna make a Twi'lek now.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Aw, you should be a little nicer. :p

After all, it's my fault that this even exists. :)

I'd estimate that there are about 7 actively rolling Twi'leks on the board. They're actually rather varied in color. I think we have maybe two rutians, so don't be shy of blue.

I was kidding! <3

Also that's pretty cool. I have a concept art I want to morph around in photoshop, I'm just hoping no one else has the reference! :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I've actually seen lots of Twi'leks here. Red ones. Blue ones. Green ones. Even a white one and a lavender one. We have enough Twi'leks in this mofo to get a Skittles endorsement!

I'd say pink... because I don't think I've seen a pink one before. Can Twi'leks crossbreed with humans?

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Aha! There's one of your rutians. The only other active blue tailhead I know of is Domino.

Thanks [member="Cambria Zadira"]. Hopefully we'll meet IC someday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom