Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutaminis-Force Sense-Force Cloak ect. (Need Some Training)

Oka Osaa

I talk a lot in this section :p but I really need training in those. I have some people teaching me but its kinda slow to the point that I haven't gotten a reply in a few weeks. Anyways, here's a list of what I need in training.

• Tutaminis - Strongly needed (sith or jedi[Preferably jedi but if no one can help, sith it is)
  • Force Sense - Strongly needed (jedi)
  • Force Cloak - Strongly needed (jedi)
  • A bunch more in my bio that I can't remember
So if you can help, much appreciated. If you can't, no worries, we can still be friends :p

[member="Oka Osaa"]

A number of your powers would take a lifetime to train and master to any appreciable degree. Things like tutaminis and shatterpoint are next to impossible to learn and master.

Just an observation I have is that there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to your powers you have selected. A lot of them just seem to be on the list because they're powerful. You should never pick powers just because they're strong. You should pick powers because they fit the character.

sabrina

I only took phasing and cloaking as it fit`s, the agent/assassin approach of my character.

Though I forgoed force lighting for the same reason, it`s not important to her

Oka Osaa

[member="Ayden Cater"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

A bunch are on here for Oka's shadow training(not icly known). Tutaminis is just one I figured would be interesting to learn since it was taught to initiates. Mastery takes great skill, but you never know who has what it takes. Not saying Oka would learn this in a good solid year but I'm not saying g he'd have to take 70 years to learn it either.

"Need" is strong but a majority of those are "needed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom