Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tusken Raiders of the Lost Arc (Invite)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
So, renting was always an option. Not one he really wanted to consider, but the concept was there. He wanted a ship of his own, and the Corellian models, while always his favorite, weren’t what he was looking for. Something with a little flash. And something his cousin didn’t own. Just to be different, and obnoxious. But there were some vessels that just had to be used, they could be submerged. That was what separated Mon Cal Shipyards from the CEC.

Still, none of this really mattered, but Marek was spending a lot of time with this rented shuttle. And he needed to pick something. Bumming rides wasn’t always the best. Still, he approached Master @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] about going to Tatooine. There was a dig gone wrong, and really, he could use someone who was a bit sneakier than he was. Besides, Marek could probably use the training with a lightsaber.

And by probably, he meant definitely.

Hopefully he’d be able to learn something. Until then, it was his new slughtrower and rifle that would keep him moving. ON the hip opposite of his slughtrower, he carried his kukri. Ready for just about anything now. He hoped. Looking at Master Van Derveld’s flat black blastboat, he was starting to realize he was belonging somewhere.

“So, you don’t really mind coming to this desert?” Marek had been here a few times before, it the landscape remained the same. Dry, and sandy.

If Ket Van Derveld could relax, it was only on the rarest of occasions. Fortunately for young @[member="Marek Starchaser"], today was such a time. Marek was one of the Confederacy's newest Templar Aspirants, and had yet to even construct a lightsaber for himself. Ket actually wondered if he could handle the mission he'd volunteered for himself, let alone complete it. It wasn't that Ket thought bad of Marek, on the contrary, he applauded the boy's gumption and want to prove himself. Still, He thought perhaps he was trying a bit too hard. Then again, he wasn't even sure he had a Master yet. This would be good for both Templars, he mused.

Ket sat in the pilot's seat of The Deceased Star, a GAT-12h Skipray Blastboat, looking at his navi-computer's on-screen readout. They would hit Tatooine space in about 20 minutes. He cracked his neck as the seat pivoted sideways, worn leathers creaking as he stood up. He looked to Marek, and a small grin worked itself into the corner of his mouth.

"Well, it seems we shall be dropping out of hyperspace soon. If you need to prepare, I suggest you do so now. The desert is not a place to be trifled with."

The Lord Inquisitor winked, chuckling lightly under his breath as he made his way toward the rear of the ship, to makeshift armory. It was there that a certain redhead was getting herself together as well. Leaning over, his bruched his lips across her cheek, reaching for the first of many pieces to his armor.

"So, morsel, shall we have a bit of fun?"

@[member="Curupira Hawk"]

Corey's OOC

It was definitely interesting for Marek. He wasn’t as young as some people made him out to be, at least hitting his mid 20s, after all. Sure, maybe to most, he was young. Especially when it came to the Templar. And his failed social skills, in some regards, but that was only because he spent a lot of time between places. Marek wasn’t afraid of belonging… but, well, sometimes it was easier on the rim. Probably why he hadn’t claimed a full Master yet, making his way, learning here and there.

The one known as Isley Verd had provided a bit of training already on the use of telekinesis and a slugthrower, and that prompted the Starchaser to turn in his blaster pistol for a semi automatic slugthrower. The next step was to find a machine pistol. Then he could do some damage.

Looking up to the Lord Inquisitor, the Aspirant nodded. “Yessir, not my first rodeo on a desert world.” Marek did pride himself on being able to survive almost anywhere. He was just needing to get his armor together, and his rifle. The former was already powder coated with a tan scheme to provide him some coverage in the wastes. Of course, Marek had his gear on its own, away from the armory, as was typical with the man.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

Taking the job as a Templar Ranger was pretty fine. It allowed me to work on a planet of somewhat of my choosing. And I had never been to Tatooine before. I had taken my time to debate among myself, and chose that I would work on the Desert planet. I was assigned here as a Ranger. And that was whenever I was needed I was there. I looked after all the operations that happened on Tatooine, be it the Templars, or the CIS. I was really just a glorified police officer. Sitting in my Hornet airspeeder I was dressed in my standard Templar armor/gear with my weapons in ready use.

I smiled as after this last part that I was to do for work, I could go out and use my Exemplar droids to help me in the search for holocrons, or even crystals. I seemed to like finding crystals, having one from a Fireworm, and scales from the beast as well, then to add in the fact that last time that I had helped @[member="Marek Starchaser"] It was to help him find a crystal. Though I don't know what he did with it yet.

I remembered that I was supposed to help Marek and a Templar Master by the name of.... Crap what was it! Picking up the file I read that there was an operation today that I was supposed to help out with. Looking through the information, I found that @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] was coming as a tutor, and a chaperone, in a sense. I waited in my grounded Hornet for the shuttle to arrive planetside, I was also to help them get there, and if the need arise, I was to provide support.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Curupira wasn't doing much in the back of the ship, except wondering about all the people that were suddenly on what Ruu considered to be her home. Don't get he wrong, she always loved meeting new people. But she met them out, not in. And she never did invite them home. Not once. That was just her thing. Crazy times were out, not in home. It had a lot to do with germs. Strangers wandering about didn't help that. This was really all Seth's fault, every bit of it. She did finally relax though when she felt her mate enter the room. She just smiled and let him kiss her cheek before turning around, watching him put on his armor. "Hmm, yes, fun. Sure," the redhead said, a bit unconvinced as she found a higher surface and slid up on it.

"There's a lot of people on the Star." There it was. The bit of issue. "They're all had their shots, right? Do I need an armor?" Two questions in one. Wasn't really the first time. The shots thing was import. The armor thing came from Ket getting his. Best to cover all of it in. Her pistols were already checked and waiting just a bit further away from her, tucked in the holsters she needed to attach to her. But since they weren't there yet and Ket wasn't even armored yet, she figured it was no rush just yet.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

Ket actually cracked a smile at Ru for that comment. "Morsel, since when did one person turn into a lot of people? Marek is still new to the game. The boy doesn't even have a saber yet, let alone a ship of his own." he said with a wink as he finished clasping his shin-guards over his boots. Standing upright, he pulled one of the gauntlets from it's resting place, and began to affix it to his forearm. "The truth of it is that I have a responsibility to those under my command, and I sense great things will come from this one eventually, provided he be given the proper motivation. And who else might I trust such development to besides perhaps you, my morsel?".

His armor now donned and fitted properly, he fastened the midnight black cloak to the clasps of his chest plate, leaving the hood down for the moment. "As for armor, it serves it's purpose, but..." It was then that Ket stood there, taking in the beauty that sat there in front of him. She was glorious in his eyes, this was never in doubt. "...I think you look absolutely delicious without it. But it is up to you, in the end. Though, I highly doubt you'd need it, my sweet."

Leaning in, he kissed the other cheek gently, almost nipping at her before he moved to the inter-comm console near her.

"Marek, 3 minutes until we drop from hyperspace."

Ket smiled to Ru, offering for her to come with him as he went back tot he cockpit. Ket never did trust the pilot droid to land this thing. He'd rather do it himself, just to be safe.

@[member="Curupira Hawk"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Despite his smile, it didn't really assure the redhead one all that much. One person, two people, four people, ten people. She didn't know this boy, which is where the problem was. Ket even went as far as to point that the boy didn't have a saber yet. Curupira arched her brows at that. "And neither do I and I manage just fine," she told him in a matter-of-fact tone. But Ket knew as much. She was a special little snowflake when it came to weapons. She preferred her slugs laced with acid. It was fun watching someone get hit by it.

He had responsibility to those under his command. Right. Responsibility. Still a weird weird. She understood the general idea of it but even the most experience of seeing it boiled down to being raised by a teenager who had no idea what he was doing when it came to a small child. So yes, Ruu's definition of responsibility was a little off and far too selective. She smiled though when he suggested he could only trust the boy's development to her if not to himself. Even though Ruu had so far only committed to helping one, and all because of the girl's mismatched eyes that were just like hers and Ket's. Even though Curupira didn't fully yet understand responsibility, something inside did think it had to look out for the girl, even if she didn't really know her yet. As far as anyone else went, as always, that depended on the other person and the why. "We shall see," the redhead ended up just saying.

The armor served it purpose, she heard him say and nodded but paused when she realized what her mate was doing next. Her head turned slightly to the side, silently letting him access her, with a small smirk gently forming before he finally voiced what he wanted. Delicious with out and wouldn't probably need it. Yes, she was rather proud of what the outfit she had found. "Good. I'd hate to want to hide my new clothes. It would be such a shame."

She remained perfectly still as Ket approached her again, letting one of her soft smiles form her lips. Her entire posture relaxed in those brief moments, only to be interrupted by Ket's other tone of voice. Ruu never did mind it. Other than being pretty powerful and pleasing to her ears, it also reminded her of one simple little fact nobody else needed to be privy to. He was hers.

With that silent thought, the redhead grinned but didn't say anything, sliding off the surface to pick up her holsters, strapping it around her waist. she gave Ket a silent nod and strapped the additional lines around her legs before joining him through the Deceased Star.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]

Corey's OOC

Marek was going to be ready. Yes, he knew they’d be coming out of hyperspace soon, he wasn’t that green, but still… he was under @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] supervision at this time, that was a combination of helpful and tricky. Tricky because Marek was still used to being on his own. It made life a bit hard to follow when working solo was the typical way he got things done.

And with his new holdings in Haor Chall, the droids were going to be making it so he could still keep another degree of separation form people. Something he was going to need to not let happen. Still, he didn’t want to be a bother on this ship, and was going to keep to his own until he was planet side.

He knew that @[member="Curupira Hawk"] was aboard, but he really didn’t know her, and didn’t go making a point to try to meet her. Not yet, if she wanted to meet him, fine then. Making sure that his slugthrower was stocked and he had enough spare clips on his belt he nodded to himself. The rest of his armor went on simply as he slipped his gear belt around his waist. Rifle went over his shoulder, and he still was carrying the kukri that was going to fill in until he made a lightsaber, and probably even after so.

Hearing Ket’s voice, the young Seeker reached for the button. “I’ll be ready, Master.” Was that an invite to come up to the cockpit? There was the other person aboard, and he didn’t want to disrupt their life with his being around. He could just wait right where he was. Besides, wasn’t @[member="Kai Nariko"] joining them? Probably already planetside, if Marek knew the Shi’ido as he thought he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom