Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn back time

Few days after the gathering, stardust was going through her different messages looking through the many she got. Few from old friends, few from the council, others literally junk mail. However one caught her eye a private message...a appointment for the age renewal chamber. She sat down thinking for a moment, she couldn'tuse it now with her expecting, however she knew the perfect gift for a certain someone

hey darben! Can you come here,

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben Skirae heard her called for him, and she stood up. He came over, and happily hugged [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], a hand instinctively going over the life inside her. "What's up, Star? Do you have somewhere to go?" he asked, looking at the datapad that she had. But he couldn't see the message as he only looked for a glimpse before looking back to her face.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

yes actually, also a offer to you...you may like

She shut the pad off, she placed her head to his shoulder then stood as she smile. She began getting some items together basic travel stuff

what if...i could make you 8 years younger

She said glancing to him, she hoped this hed accept from her...

Darben Skirae gave her a curious eye. An offer? He grinned, it must be something good she could if it was an offer. Then she spoke, and his eyes set in with confusion. "8 years younger? How could you even do that?" he asked to her, tipping his head slightly. Even though it would put aside the fears that he had about dying of old age, or at least it would prolong. And [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]'s offer would help.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

the place we gotta head to has technology that can do such. It isnt magic nor a time machine. Just science

Sometimes it had its downsides, she remembered she had to stay there a week because she got seriously ill....but the benefits would be great she knew it she juts prayed hed accept this and then...well then the two wouldnt have to worry

Darben Skirae felt his eyes light if with curiosity and intrigue. "I...I'm not sure but when we get there...I'll give it a chance then" he said. And he would surely give this a chance, when they would get there. "Where is this place we are going? Is it far?" He was wondering if he should bring Renla along with them.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Darben Skirae"]

i dont want to say this but...its a decision that needs to be made a yes or no...once its started you cant stop until the full procedure is complete

She said as she gathered a few more things as she turned to him and nodded

pretty far and only i know the location...so bring her along

Darben Skirae thought this over. So it would be either a yes, or a no. So there was no thinking over this..."Then yes. Might as well feel a bit younger" he said. [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] told him that he could bring Renla along, so he called her from downstairs and down she came. After filling her in, she went to get herself ready. "Our first family adventure, wouldn't you say?" he said with a bit of a grin, thinking it funny at the least.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She looked over at him, she couldnt help a smile once he said that as she looked of into the distance, yea...a family adventure...something she had a lot of...yet this one...his one was gonna be the best

yeah, a family adventure with my soon to be husband and daughter

She finished packing and slung the bag over her shoulder as she looked and took a deep breath...warrior to a simple woman...retirement sounded like it was gonna be a good thing

Darben Skirae nodded. What fun that'll be, him and Renla and [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. All three of them, perhaps even the robot dog. Yes, he would bring him along too no doubt. It was like the family pet, acting like a real dog. Despite it's almost savage, terrifying look. He packed what he needed, leaving a message for anyone that may need him and then he started off out the building. "You lead the way, Star" he said, with Rexy and Renla following along behind.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She had to admit...the dog was.. it was a reminder of her past...a horrible thing she wished to forget, however with it being friendly and dog it helped a bit as she reached to pat ots head and looked to the speeder as she loaded it up. She got in and started it up waiting for them board before she started off

Within the hour they arrived and she started unloading their stuff into her personal ship quickly as she wanted to get there pretty soon

gonna be a long trip there just as a warning fee hours at least

Darben Skirae boarded along with the others. Then they were off to where she had her personal ship. He had been on it a couple times, but Renla never had. "Then I'd best get to relaxing" he said, a bit tense as his mind ran through all the possible things that could happen with this. What were the risks? He wanted to know so once aboard the ship and Renla was elsewhere, he asked. "Star...are there any risks?"

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She smiled and showed renla the room across from her

here you go...this can be your room on...the ship, heck even personalize it haha

She smiled seeing renla go off, she turned ans looked to darben as she sighed. She closed the door and sat down on the small bed looking ti him with a serious face

im not gonna lie darben, this is merely a experiment thing...there is still unknown risk. However for me ive had no effect except well...i became infertile or so i thought...it wont be life threatening i can guarantee you that i promise that darben

As he walked with [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to Renla's room on the ship, he waited for Star to turn. And then he sat down beside her, somewhat worried once she started. It was the sigh that set of his worries. "So there could be risks...some bad ones?" He might as well just stop asking, he wouldn't know the risks himself. But he was still curious to know at the least, to know what to prepare for. And if the effect she had, had in fact not taken effect then maybe he had nothing to worry about at all.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

with everything there is a risk, be it small or large with every good there is bad balance must be there. Such as is the force

She found that was the best way to put it, everything had a good and bad with it somehow balanced out. She took his hand and held it tight as she looked him in the eye and gave a smile

but like i said everything will be fine

He sighed. He sure did hope so, that everything would be fine. It would be...right? He truly hoped so as he watched [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] take his hand in her own. "I do hope it will be. I don't want to lose this...any of this." It was his fear. To lose it all. To experience any sort of loss at all. He tried to lighten up the mood after. "So when we heading out?" he asked, putting on a smile.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

you wont....i will insure it

She said as she put a hand in his shoulder and smiled as she chuckled feeling the ship shake a little as they started off into the atmosphere

id say now hahaah

She looked away, seeming in thought as she looked down then to hin as she smiled again

heh...aint fate funny

Darben sighed, happy now. He felt reassured by her. She chuckled and he then felt the shake that made him tense. That shake always made him tense up, he never liked flying. "I hate flying" he murmured under his breath. "Well let's get ready to get going then" he said, standing up now. He was still feeling tense however. And no doubt would remain tense till this was all over, even with [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]'s reassurances.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She felt his worry, she nodded and stood with him. The ship entered hyperspace soon as it got to space. She looked around her room ans stopped seeing a relic she had nearly forgotten. She brushed the case over seeing the sabers of ventress within that glass case...she felt the darkness from them as she closed her eyes. Next was her armor setting within its case. She came over to it watching her reflection. It had beem awhile actually simce she had put the armor on

hmm, cant believe that this doesnt have holes in it

Darben left the room and waited for her to come out. He looked in, seeing her looking at armor and something else he could not exactly see. He heard her words and it made him curious, but asking would be for another time. "Are you coming, Star?" he asked to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] as he stood there. Renla and Rexy were already ready near the ramp, for the pair to come over and then they would exit the ship once it landed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom