Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn back time

huh? Yeah. Yeah! Be right there!

It took strength to fight in a war, took strength to do so for your entire life while trying to live normal, it took even more to leave it and be fully normal. For stardust a lifetime of war was what she knew, battle after battle, going from empire to empire. Yet now...she was simply stardust Skirae.

She came and joined them as they landed, she hit the door controls and it opened as they would disembark. A man would be there to meet as he bowed

welcome miss stardust, i see youve brought...friends with you. Shall i show you to the chamber?

wont be for me today, this is darben my fiance he will be taking my place

The man looked confused, but however nodded as he looked to darben

then mr darben follow me so we can get everything settled

Stardust couldnt go with him, she looked him in the eyes ans nodded giving a smile

Darben felt the ship land, and down on the ground they were then so down the ramp they went. There they were greeted right away by a man who seemed to know [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] well. She did say she had been here a few times. "Y-Yes, for me" he said, still nervous and tense. "This isn't going to hurt is it?" he asked to the man, looking back at Stardust who could not follow. "I'm rather nervous about this..."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Stardust had to admit she was afraid, afraid that something would go wrong, afraid that this was a fatal mistake. She placed a hand in renlas shoulder as she took a deep breath and led her away

The man glanced back, he offered a smile as he pressed a code into a door

it will a little, after all it is altering the well old you to 8 years ago

The door opened to reveal a room much like a doctors room. With two men in full gera awaiting him as they finished prep and nodded to the man to leave

miss stardust trust us to you. We owe her a bit and we assure you wont be harmed

Darben still felt very nervous. Despite the reassurances from the man, he was still nervous. He went along with him, coming to two others who were in full gear. Seeing that made him wonder why they needed to be in so much gear and once more grew nervous. "Q-Quite secure here and prepared...why does it take so much preparation?" he asked to one of them. He wished that [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] could have followed with him as he tensed up.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

as im sure miss stardust gas explained this id still...a expriement we've had different result with. Now just climb into the chair and get comfy you wont feel a thing

Once he was in the chair the doctors nodded. They hooked up his vitals and everything before administering something that would put him under for a few hours while the process was done

Darben Skirae took a deep breath than exhaled as he sat back onto the chair. He took a few more deep breaths. "S-So how does this worrrr" he started to say as he started to feel tired. And then he was out, his worries behind him now. That was, until he would wake up.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Darben Skirae"]

The dcotors looked to each other and nodded as they began the next process. No one really knew how it worked even stardust didnt, however 8 hours later the doctors looked to each other again as they finished and hit a button on the wall signaling green and they were done. They started pumping him with something to wake him up

take a minute to get used to any changes, once your ready to proceed just nod your head and we will begin a few test

Darben slowly opened his eyes. All his muscles felt tense, like they had changed. Of course, they had in fact done so. He tried nodding, but it did ache a little as he did so. It felt really weird to him. Even his throat felt a little sore from having changed and he knew speaking would make it ache unless he rested his muscles.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

alright good, we are showing a little muscle tension on you but its likely a temporary side effect of the procedure. First thing we are gonna do it the light test follow the light to where i move it

He held a small light in his hand moving it in his hand up and down left and right and moving it around seeing if his eyes were following it properly

Darben started moving his head up and down as well as side to side as he followed the light. His neck ached a little as he did so, but he could at least see and move his neck. Then he waited for the next test as he sat there, slowly getting feeling his his hands and feet now as they had been tense as well.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

alright vision is good, next is color make sure you can see your basic and then onto the mixed. The light will flash a color and i want you to say the color

He held it up within sight. It would flash blue, then red, then green, and finally yellow

Darben felt a little blurry, just a tiny bit. But the lights were bright enough for him to see. "Blue...red...green...yellow...my vision is a little blurred, that normal?" he asked as he looked about, not knowing that it would clear up in no time as it was more just his eyes that had changed getting used to themselves.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

hmmmm likely the age your at now had better vision then before it could be a side effect of that or of the procured similar to carbonite sickness

He pulled a data pad up and looked it over through other test before putting it away

if it doesn't go away soon tell me and we will run further test for now i want you to stand

Darben nodded slowly. If it did linger he would mention it. Then he heard what they wanted for the next test. Darben slowly put his hands on the sides of the chair and then slowly lifted himself up. His legs wobbled a bit as he did so. He stood but not entirely straight as he put his hands out, worried his wobbling would cause him to fall over. "I...I think I am okay."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

easy, take it slow your nerves are getting used to the feeling again, try walking around bear the wall furst give you something to push off of or lean on

The doctor noted everything, making sure any difference from star, who they considered one if their best subjects, was noted. He looked up to watch him

Darben tried taking it slow as told to, going slow towards the wall. He held himself against it, going slowly against it as he kept himself up. His legs still wobbled a little as he did. "What now?" he asked to the geared people in charge of the procedure. The doctors were helping him just fine so far as he went along the wall.

They noted, seemed to be a normal thing for muscles to be a bit stiff and sore. They tapped a few things into their datapads before nodding to each other

next is gonna hurt as we are gonna attempt to work the stiffness out. Now i want you to roll your shoulders a bit and do some stretches

Darben Skirae exhaled softly, then did so. He started with his aching neck. But that was not the worst of it as he groaned. Next was one of his arms, and he flinched which my have only made it hurt more. He tried with his other arm, and switched back and forth to get used to it. It was slowly working before he started on his wobbly legs, bending them while putting his back to the wall.

"It feels like...I'm getting used to it all" he told the doctors. He was going pretty well now.

alright perfect, now then hiws that vision coming along still blurry or has it corrected itself

The doctor said as he ran a few more test on his data pad and looked at the results nodding to himself before walking around darben and inspecting him

aside from that your good to go...heres a view

They put a mirror in front of him

Darben looked about, his vision was clearer at least. He stood up from away from the wall, and tried to keep his eyes on the doctor as he was circled. "I...wow...I look good" he said to himself and the doctor. He wasn't exactly sure what else he was to say, as he examined his own look in the mirror. He was looking very good indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom