Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Turn Back the Hands of Time

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
TRAVELING THE GALAXY

Valery Noble Valery Noble

9gUYScu.png

lLmNHiE.png
The pair were on their way to Tython from Dagobah, Master Noble's personal transport never too far from the Princess Leia. Lav, the ship's Selonian pilot informed the Jedi Master that they would be stopping off at a refueling point. Not that the Leia was that low on fuel, but better now before hitting the larger hyperspace lanes with little in between. Plus it would give Valery and Mishel the opportunity to talk with one another outside of the otherwise formal setting of temples and archives. Mishel ran her hands through her hair and pushed back loose strands of dark brown hair. The refueling point was a space station with several grease box diners and little in the way of upscale to its name. One of the better places if you asked the Tygaran. It had been a spot she and Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn had been to more than a few times.

Lieutenant Dan's Diner, the man there had been an old grizzled veteran of the Republic and Alliance before he passed of old age. Now his two sons ran it, Brel and Flar, the boys were good about keeping to the old man's recipes. Their wives Obaa and Kess served as the waitresses and cashiers of the place.
"A good a spot as any to stretch our legs," greeted Mishel as she turned to walk beside Master Noble. "That friend of mine, think you might've met him back on that Necropolis, Kurayami." A small pause as they walked from the hangar into the main corridor. "We've stopped by here a few times between runs to the Core and Outer Rim."

"Nothin' fancy though, it's a grease box, so definitely not healthy but should do the trick of keeping you satiated," she explained as she squeezed through the crowd. "Please feel free to stop me from talking, or I'll just ramble on endlessly," Mishel remarked with a smile and a soft chuckle as they continued to walk through the corridor. "I'm always amazed that little places like this survive all the wars, just small, under-the-radar type places. Alright, here we go, we'll take the lift up. It's got a great view of the void too."

Not too much longer they managed a ride in a lift, and out to another corridor where an observation deck with a few extended wings awaited them. More non-humanoids than humanoids bustled about. Accents of all sorts could be heard and the scent of rewashed and recycled air wasn't nearly as heavy up in this part of the station. Lieutenant Dan's Diner was a site to behold, it looked as if someone had jettisoned a Corellian diner into the void itself and somehow the tin can manage to survive the trip. It was wedged in and welded pretty tight the doors didn't so much as hiss as they groaned and opened as the pair entered the diner. Mishel gestured to a booth in the corner, "there, it's a perfect spot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom