Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tunsa Findin

Tunsa Findin

T
NAME: Tunsa Findin
FACTION: Sith Empire
SPECIES: Herglic Cyborg
AGE: Approximate age unknown. dead for thousands of years.
HEIGHT: 8.1 ft.
WEIGHT: 237 lbs
EYES: BLUE
HAIR: None
SKIN: Black
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
STRENGTHS: Ability to channel the dark side of the force to shoot pulses at enemys and a resistence to
force choke.
WEAKNESSES: Vulnerability to force lightning and his fear of tombs and catacombs.
SHIP: Dreadnaught class Imperial warship "Giju's hand" is the flagship of Sith lord Tunsa Findin. It is equiped with 80 medium turbo lasers, 3 shield generators, 32 medium ion engines, 1 massive ion turbo thruster, 40 small ion beam shooters, 2 hanger bays, 6 turret power supplys and can hold 1 plantetary bomb. It is roughly the the size of Emperor Palpitine's flagship "the Eclipse".
BIOGRAPHY: As a kid Tunsa lived with his grandmother after his parents became apprentices to his grandfather, a largely known sith lord. He was born on the world of Giju but was raised on korriban. when is parents killed their master he became his fathers apprentice. after his dads death on coruscant Tunsa took his place as sith lord and was instrumental in killing darth Nihilus. after being slain on the core world Vulpter he was laid in a division of the tomb of Tulak Hord on korriban until he was ressurected by darth talon in an atempt to kill Emperor Roan Fel. after that he rose in power and eventually defeated Darth Krayt. Many people suspect that he used his dark powers to live all the way through the gulag virus hundreds of years after his ressurection! He owns an Imperial dreadnaught named "Giju's hand" which was manufactured by kuat drive yards. He has a fear of tombs due to being in one for thousands of years.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: NONE
KILLS: NONE
ROLEPLAYS: NONE!!!!

I would have the moderators/administrators whatever you want to call them check this before role playing. There are some ify things I would be uncomfortable with in his bio.

Well how he seems to be interfering with Canon. Darth Kryat isn't killed by Tunsa, he can't have been an instrament to kill Nihilus because the Jedi Exile did that (Meetra Surik) And can you explain why he would be buried in Tulak Hords tomb?

Another issue I have found is his starship. It is too large and would dwarf the rest of the Sith fleet and Tunsa is only a Lord. He would not have such a powerful ship and if he did the rest of the Sith would be very nervous. I don't think any corporation or faction has the resources or the organization to make such a ship currently.

There are a number of issues here that need addressing.

First among them; your biography suggests a hand in the defeat of Darth Nihilus. That is canonically wrapped up, and thus you could not have a hand in the part. Secondly, your character is supposed to have died but was brought back almost 4,000 years later? That is something far beyond any suggested evidence we've been shown in any Star Wars canon. And lastly, when first making a character, we don't allow them such a huge and powerful warship like the one described here. If, in the course of roleplaying here at SWRP they gain ownership of a warship and want to make it their personal ship, that would be allowed. But to start with, characters are generally restricted to a large freighter or corvette, unless they work something out with staff that would allow them something greater.

In summary, your character biography is fragmented and unfocused. I see no need for your character to have been born almost 5,000 years before the start of things on the board, let alone any reason for him to have been resurrected millenia later. Events that are covered in canon are effectively locked and no member is allowed to change them, except once more in the event of talking to staff and working it out with them in advanced. I would suggest looking at some other bios to gain an idea of what we're looking for and make some edits accordingly.

Okay good, that means you are a good person. A lot of people aren't always so agreeing, and I think I speak for us all when I say that we appreciate it :) Welcome to Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom