Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truth and Reconciliation in the darkness(Isley Verd/Ori'Alor Tal'Verda)

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Ori'Alor had come here, in one of the shuttles she purchased from Ayden Carter, in the Blockade Runner she had purchased from Ayden Carter. Dagobah was as dank and wierd as she remembered it, but she figured there was no safter place for some alone time then someplace nobody wanted to be. Ever sense the bounty, Ori'Alor hadn't felt safe anywhere, except in Canal's arms. This time, not even Canal could help her through this, she needed to get back into the frame of mind she had...she needed to remember who she had been. Her People, the Akaan'Ade and the Liberty Concord needed more than the meek Templar, they needed more than the Commando Wannabe, they needed Mandalore of the Pale Blade. Her people needed the woman that could stand up to the sith, they needed that fire, the battle with the New Order showed that.

[member="Isley Verd"]

The relationship between the Mandalorian and the enigmatic entity known as the Force was...complicated at best. For as long as Isley could remember, he could feel the gentle ebb and flow caress the very edge of his psyche; compelling him to act in accordance to images which manifested in his mind. Sometimes they came as dreams in the middle of the night. Sometimes they came as sudden flashes in the midst of meditation. Regardless, whenever the Force showed Isley a glimpse of what was yet to come, he hearkened and acted. This held true especially in the present; for in this troubling time the Mandalorian needed all the guidance he could get. For the first time in so long, Isley genuinely felt lost. His circle of family and friends had always been small, even since he was a child; and very seldom did he open his arms to regard others as close as blood. He had felt the cold sting of abandonment which came when his elder brother, Rigard, was torn from him during his boyhood years; and as such closed himself off in fear of such pain repeating. After years and years of maturing, however, Isley allowed a small group of persons into his world. He regarded them as his closest friends: brothers and sisters in arms.

But that was no more, and once again the sting weighed heavily upon his heart. It was just as painful as he remembered from days past; but as a Sith, he learned to thrive upon such feelings. He wielded it as a weapon and a source of power, despite how much it tore him apart within. Yet, despite the pain, Isley hearkened to the images which formed into his mind. They showed him a place that he had only been once before: the swamp world known as Dagobah. There, it was depicted that a blade of crimson blade of fire and a pale blade of ice would clash for the first time. Curious to the meaning of this dream, Isley made his way into Protectorate space, relying upon his stealth transport to ferry him there undetected. Upon landing on the swamp, the beskar-clad warrior disembarked promptly and began to stroll about the moist land; resting a hand upon the hilt of Devorah's Song all the while.

"Wherever you are...come on out."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Ori'Alor reconized that voice, one she had hopped and dreaded to hear in equal measure, the voice of who she had once considered her brohter. Isley Verd and Ori'Alor, for thier childhood, they had been together in the oppresive atmosphere of the Clan Verd Houshold, untill fate had seperated them. As Ori'Alor walked into the clearing where Isley was, she idly wondering if he knew that she changed her name, or maybee even if she was now remarried. The Big Boss of Akaan'Ade doubted the last one, because she doubted even Calico knew, and he was Canal's brother. "If it is any comfort, I only perminently left the CIS when news of the bounty on the LC reached my ears." Ori'Alor said, resigned to facing her brother "But know that if you have come to settle balances, I will not die so easily."

[member="Isley Verd"]

From behind the visor of his helm, the Mandalorian stared out into the darkness of Dagobah; squinting against the fog which so frustratingly cloyed his vision. If not for the rangefinder and various viewplates incorporated into his helmet, he would have been literally flying blind; and he found himself grateful to the accommodations of modern technology. With his boots heralding his approach, sloshing and crunching against the moist, vegetation-covered ground, Isley began to stride in the direction of the voice. Although it was painfully clear who it was...Isley did not want to believe it. Why would the Force guide him to the swamp to see her of all people? Did it desire to see a brother spill the blood of his younger sibling? Did it desire to see the calm of the swamp filled with the piercing cries of demise? Shaking his head in an effort to clear his mind, the Mandalorian continued to carefully step along until he came upon a clearing several moments later. There, a break in the fog afforded him the clarity to see that she who had spoken was not an illusion.

Alliera was right there.

For a moment, the crimson-clad warrior stood, allowing silence to rule him. There was not much he could think of to say...but after a moment or so, the question that had nagged him for weeks snuck out. As his fingers moved on their own accord, tightening about the hilt of Devorah's Song in order to drag it from its sheath, his voice echoed from behind his helm; filling the clearing with the its metallic din. "And for what purpose did you leave in the first place? Why turn you back upon the family that had embraced you after so many years? Why spit in my eye, little sister?" Once freed from the confines of its sheathe, the Sith Sword announced its presence with a mighty display. Flame, born of the Force, spontaneously erupted about its blade and cast a pale illumination across the clearing. What's more, the presence of the Dark Side literally emanated from every fiber of the weapon's being, manifesting itself as a nexus of raw power that was His to command. In a manner that had been practiced countless times before, his boots slid upon the ground until they were shoulder-width apart and Devorah's Song came to be gripped in both of his hands; held before him in one of the opening stances of Shii-Cho.

"And answer me another question...why would you abandon your child? The others are dogs devoid of loyalty, but you...you had a child to think about...Why leave little Alex practically alone in the Galaxy...Hell, if not for Ember and I, who would she have left?" he spat, taking a single step forward. There was no offense yet...but obvious utilization of the Force. In an instant, the Mandalorian exercised his dominance over the enigmatic energies and manifested them in the form of...air. Slowly, but surely, he began to guide surrounding air into a light swirl about his person; a demonstration of his skill perhaps? Or was it the exposition for an attack? Only Alliera's answer would determine the outcome.

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Isley Verd"]

"I never intended to leave, I was originally just helping them get on thier feet." Ori said, pulling an old and familar Beskad out of it's shieth "It was going to be a last favor to Calico and them, before i was to come back...but the bounty came, and I knew I couldn't leave them..." Ori's misery at this assesment was evident, seeing her brother here of all places had brought up old feeling. "I left my old name and my daughter behind to protect Aliit Verd." Ori continued, holding her sword at a reluctant ready possition "and besides, ever sense Rach's Death, Alex never really forgave me for what happened, and she was overjoyed to get away from me." The last statement held a chocked sob, the feeling of a mother who knew of her own failure loud and clear. "I could not let the Bounty Hunters connect the LC to Clan Verd, Ember, and M-Rach's daughter..." Ori continued, seeming to get more striength "That's why i cut off contact, I didn't want anything to reach back to you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom