Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trust me.

Vulpesen sighed as he laid down on the bed within his quarters. The sith had treated him right, he couldn't deny that. But he still missed home. Not Coruscant home. Not Ossus, not any damned jedi temple. He missed Amar. He had played the part of hero without asking for thanks. Still, something would have been nice. He came up with a plan to shorten a battle. What did he get? Nothing but the threat of a massacre charge. He showed up at every battle from Tund to Korriban. His prize? Nothing but a few ships that were given to padawans who did the same things. HE SAVED THOUSANDS! And yet... he got nothing. No thanks. No recognition. Not even a head nod. The only person who seemed to remember was the sith he stopped. The jedi must be wondering where he went. Maybe somehow intel leaked and they knew. And if they did, were they wondering why he left them? Well for him, the reasons were becoming more and more clear. He really did have every reason to leave. It was logical.

He let out growl and got up from the bed, looking over to Ace who slept on his own cushion. "The jedi did nothing for me. I gave them all I had, but received not even a word." He walked over to the terminal,clicking in several numbers before he finally reached a secure frequency. I know I've been gone. I know I disappeared, but I ask that you not see this as me betraying you. Please, help me. I need the solution and I need it soon. I can't explain, I just need your help and your trust.

Your boy, Vulpesen
P.s. Don't tell ANYONE

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
"Twenty credits for the chitlik. That's my final offer. Take it or leave it, but you will not cheat me." The amaran's voice was gruff and rugged, his age and time in the business showing as he spoke to the young haggler. Perhaps he could have gone lower. Hell, he could have gone five credits but he wasn't exactly in the best of moods. He hadn't been in any kind of good mood since Vulpesen's disappearance. Where was that boy? It wasn't like him to leave like this.

"Fine! You know, for a once proud trading family, you sure do seem to have gone to poodoo. Too much more of this and you wont have any business in your glorified pet shop." The sharp voice of the buyer broke him out of his thoughts. The orange furred amaran was brimming with anger, seeming to hold back every growl as he spoke to Zarro. Anyone esle and he might have made a move. Except, Zarro was not your normal trader. He was the senator and so far, the leading in Amaran beast trading. Of course, it was this reason that the older fox let out a sigh.

As the customer handed over the credits, Zarro shook his head and returned five of them. "Go before I change my mind." Gruff, but saving. He did have a reputation to uphold. As the customer left, an alert beeped in his personal office. "Serrra, watch the counter." He moved back to his office as the assistant took his place. He was a CEO. He didn't need to do such things, but it felt nice to work with his employees. It gave him a distraction from his maddening thoughts. Tapping into the console, he brought up the new message. Help me? Solution? What was this lunatic talking abo- His thoughts immediately stopped as he caught site of the name at the bottom of the message. "VULPESEN!" His voice shook the shop as he read the message. "SERRRA, FORGET THE COUNTER, GET ME OUR LARGEST CANNISTER OF SKURI CONCENTRATE!" As he heard the employee scrambling at the loud orders, Zarro worked to type a message in reply to the young force user.

Vulpesen read the transmission as it reached him. It was a basic request from Zarro and knowing him, it'd be foolish to refuse. Holocall, now. He let out a small sigh but accepted, clicking the button and waiting for several moments. Before too long, a small blue furry form appeared before him. "Master, I hope you're well." His voice was calm, collected, and without motion. Of course, Zarro would be unable to see what was behind him, nd thus he had no worries about if he could be tracked down. "I'm guessing that you wish to ask a few questions."

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Zarro's loving eyes simply stared at Vulpesen for a moment. HIS BOY! HIS BOY WAS BACK! But... where was he? Oh he was glad to see him again, but there was still one tiny itty bitty problem. "WHERE THE FLYING MYNOC HELL HAVE YOU BEEN VULPESEN!" His cane slammed so hard against the ground it threatened to crack under the force. "You disappear off the radar and NOW ITS OKAY TO COME BACK?" He might have been relieved, but he was also very pissed. "What happened at Teta? Where are you? Are you hurt? Are you in danger?"

The jedi turned sith flinched at the verbal onslaught of his first master, yet bore it all. Once Zarro's rage had ended, Vulpesen resumed his talking. "Listen, I'm sorry for leaving but I'm kinda into something that I don't want to talk about. I'm fine and I'm alive but I need some help, just what I asked for. And don't try to contact me. I'll reach you when I need to. As for danger, as long as no one finds out I'm keeping contact with you, I won't have to worry about danger."

[member="Zarro Verres"]

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Zarro's eyes narrowed as he listened to the predicament of the one he had thought of as his son for many years. "You be careful Vulpesen. I mean it. I don't care if you're a jedi master. I don't care if you run yourself into fights wars and battles day after day. I know you've grown to have more power than I have ever even dreamed but you still have to realize, you are my son. And even if you excel at running from trouble, there's always a better trap. Don't think yourself impervious to danger just because you've avoided it thus far." Concern filled his voice as he spoke. He cared about his boy and though he would always be there to support Vulpesen, he couldn't bear the thought of him going way too far over his head.

Vulpesen nodded and nodded at his old master's words. "As you wish master. But I also need one other thing." My father's holocron. I need you to send all those things to the community of the Ashlan Wolves. "Once again, I know this is all cryptic and I can't thank you enough for trusting me. Please, just realize that I'm taking every precaution and I'm doing my best to get through all of this alive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom