Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Silence is White Noise (Open to OS, Others Ask For Invite)

The cold, decrepit darkness of space was nothing new for Elian. This had largely been his home, even when he'd been among his people. It felt pleasing to him to be among the stars, soaring from one planet to the next in search of knowledge, truth, and understanding. When he'd left his home, he'd been in search of a future that wasn't as twisted and worthless as the future of his species. What he'd found was more of the same, and perhaps even worse. The entire galaxy disgusted him, but nothing was worse than what he found in the Sith ranks. Their depravity made everyone else look like saints.
It sickened him and he decided that he was going to do something about it. The safest place to start, however, was in one of the most secluded areas of the galaxy, which, incidentally, happened to be under Sith control. So it was that his appropriated ship flew through hyperspace towards Csilla. A planet of ice and blood. He could already feel the bitter resentment that they would have for him. Unfortunately for them, they wouldn't know who he really was.
"Reversion in 5... 4... 3... 2...1."
As the ship exited hyperspace, Elian looked out on the planet ahead of them. Through the dense cloud of defensive forces, he could make out the ball of ice they were protecting. When the call came for identification, it was given as one Chaf'ron'arcos. This was the same person who had previously owned the ship he now piloted, supposed to be an ambassador to the main Sith worlds. Incidentally, the man had been a family member of Elian's as well, which made it easier for him to impersonate the ambassador on his return to Csilla. Given that he wasn't overly well known among the Sith, he could pass them by as well.
When they received clearance, they descended towards the planet, sweeping through to land within the ice, and descending down towards the Chaf territory on the homeworld. It wasn't as large as some of the other families, but it would serve Elian's purpose well. Once the ship was settled, he stood and exited, greeting the members waiting for him with cold precision as he promptly gutted all but one of them, leaving them to rot. Then he turned to the last of them.
"I am not Chaf'ron'arcos. I am Eli'ans'arcos, and you would do well to remember that if you want to live. I will suffer not your insubordination. However, should you and the rest of the Chaf family serve me well, you will be given good lives once I am done on Csilla. Do you understand?"
Some fervent nodding was given as the woman bowed eventually. Sweat dripped from her head onto the ice, sending up a puff of steam.
"Good. Go and tell the others, lest I have to make examples of them too."
As the woman ran off, Elian turned a glance to the ship. The pilot saluted him and marched back into the ship where he would remain on standby in case he was needed. Satisfied, Elian turned and walked off after the woman. It was time to begin his conquest of Csilla.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

T'zanith rested, breathing in and out in a slow deliberate rhythm as he meditated in one of the free rooms on board the flagship of the protector fleet over Csilla, his lightsaber hovering in front of him as he meditated and kept it up with the force. The reason he was there was also due to it's isolation but because there wasn't as much noise in the force above the planet as around some other planets.
A sharp inhale was the response when he felt that there was someone else that entered the system and flew towards the fleet. By focusing his sight in the force he could see it, an acolyte like him it seemed. 'Interesting what brought him here?' He thought as he stood up and moved his ligthsaber into his hand before placing it on his belt.
"Ensign find out about that ship that just passed us by and get a shuttle ready, I want to go were it landed." He commanded the aide, that the captain had made available to him, who nodded nervously and then ran to the nearest console. With a slow walk he took his time to get to the hangar, mostly to give the aide time to get back to him and inform him on his request, but also so he could focus a bit. It didn't take long for him to be halfway there and for the aide to get back to him. "The captain has made a shuttle ready for you as well as put a cold atmospheric clothes inside it for your use. The ship you asked about belongs to an ambassador Chaf'ron'acros of Csilla, that was the information given to us and it checked out." The nervous young man said who smiled when T'zanith gave him a dismissive wave. "Thank you now you can go." T'zanith said as he smiled a little to himself. 'I haven't heard of an Ambassador that's force sensitive in the empire... this will be interesting.' He thought as he stepped aboard the shuttle made available to him and proceeded to put on the cold weather outfit that had been provided, it reminded him a little of the sith soldier armor with some added padding and a thick coat over it.

[member="Elian Sarcos"]

As one would expect, his presence was not to go unnoticed. No matter. Until this point in time he'd made a strong effort not to let his true persona be seen within the halls of the Sith. His armored visage was all they could have been used to. And while yes, he didn't look exactly like his cousin, the resemblance was striking, and Elian was prepared for any questions that would surely come his way. As the body was disposed of behind him, he headed further into their halls and availed himself of his cousin's chamber. As cold as it was, he was going to need more appropriate gear. A quick turn through the closets and he found something suitable, which he pulled on.

"Why are you impersonating your cousin?"

Elian turned around to look at the man who spoke and tilted his head.

"Ahh, uncle," he said before he went back to getting dressed. "Something must be done about the situation of our people, and I can't do that when I'm dead, can I?"

"Where is my son?"

"I believe you already know the answer to that question."

Once he was dressed, he turned around to look at the man in front of him, and walked over to him. There was no smile on his face, no show of emotion, just simple stoicism reminiscent of all Chiss. He didn't need to prove his control of this situation. House Chaf had long ago dwindled in power. Though it was on the rise now, they couldn't let it be known that they'd been infiltrated by an impostor. It would destroy them and he was firmly aware of that fact. Fact was, his son was decomposed in an acid vat where he'd never be found by this point. Elian didn't like taking chances.

"Cross me and you'll face the same fate. Help me, and you'll have a place of import here when I'm done."

There was a barely perceived twitch of the mans eye before he spoke.
"Very well. Where do we begin?"

[member="T'zanith Zebron"] [member="Darth Ayra"]

As T'zanith went down to the planet he stretched a little and then walked into the cockpit to speak with the pilot. "Land were the other ship landed unless it landed a little way away from a settlement, then land in the settlement." He ordered the pilot who nodded and then began to request the information.
While he waited he walked towards the landing ramp doors and centered himself. Hearing the shuttle had landed at a settlement he smiled to himself as he brought the hood of his outfit up and waited as the ship landed. Once the Landing ramp was down he walked out and immediately felt the cold kiss of the planets winds roll around his skin. "Seems this planet has it's gentle perks." He mused to himself as he walked out into the landing pad.
A few youths came up to him. "Get off our planet sith we don't want you here." The one that seemed like the leader of the group said. "Really? when we protect your planet from invaders? Shut your ignorant mouths and just leave things to your superiors." T'zanith said as he just kept walking passed the group leaving the leader quite emasculated in front of his group.

[member="Elian Sarcos"] [member="Darth Ayra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom