Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Light.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Ruusan At lest it was away from his brother. Sitting down on a rock Audric sighed,somewhere near the Valley of the Jedi. Though he did not know that really. His long black hair blew softly in the wind ~even if its lonely here, at least i dont have to worry about running into Alaron here~ he thought closing his eyes. That was a mistake to do because as he did another flash back hit him cousins him to fall off the rock with a slight yelp. ~dang it.. why douse that always happen~ he thought getting up off the ground and rushed himself off.

@[member="Audric Von Tambrin"]

Leina looked around the woman as she stretched, she had been wandering around the galaxy for years and now was finally back with the jedi. A little different but then none had expected her to look the way she did. Tattoo's that had looked so cool in the pictures on Fondor and oh she had been told these were traditional twi-lek styled clothing it was awesome. She looked cool and with a grin stood there rolled her shoulders as the saber at her hip and the wisties fluttering around her head. She saw someone she didn't know and stood there for a moment with a smirk. "Hi I'm Leina want to be friends?"

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric blinked and turn his silver colored eyes to the person whom had spoken " Friend ship is a big thing to ask from one whom you do not know" he spoke. He had a voice that was soft and sweet like honey, but it held a hint of nervousness and untrusting as well.
@[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked at him and spoke coming to stand next to him. "Only if you don't know their name. Like I said I am Leina and what brings you here to the valley of the jedi? Your not here to try and use the waters are you? I would have to report you for that." The twi-lek sat down a little and adjusted herself so she wasn't popping out but it was still fine the place was beautiful. "You do have nice eyes though I haven't seen many with silver."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
".. valley of the Jedi... so that's what this place is... and water?? what water i have not sen any " he said in a confused tone.. When she said something about his eyes he smiled a little" Thank you.. .uh.. I'm Audric" he said with a shy smile. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked at him more confused, the water was well known but hidden in underground streams and caverns but that wasn't the problem. No that he had come here with no knowledge of it was stranger still. Shoot she might have to take him to see the Republi in the base and make sure he didn't have owies or brain damage. He might have lost his memories and she finally spoke. "The waters are underground, coursing with the force in them and grant life to the place. It is Ruusan's lifeblood. Strange you came here and don't know about them"

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" i came here because I know this is the only place id be safe from my brother... he hates planets like this" Audric sighed " I , have never been told much about places.. since mostly iv been hiding or fighting for my life because my brother hates my guts" he said yawning, he looked as if he had not slept in days. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked down at the ground. "Well if you want, I know a place you can go... Your brother won't be able to hurt you and and we have awesome food. Like lots of it you can just sit in the mess hall all day and eat whatever you want. Also you can go wherever you want in the galaxy."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric blinked " There really is somewhere safe? ..Where is it?" he asked " anywhere Alaron cant find me will be grate" he said with a soft smile. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked at him and pointed into the distance. "Over there is a jedi temple, we protect the galaxy and once your in the order the entire protection of the Republic is with you. You can't do everything but you can do plenty of good and help those weaker then yourself."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
"A Jedi Temple??... " he said " but.. don't they have the hole force thing... never heard of anyone in mi family having such" he said shrugging and winched a little as a sharp pain shot threw his left shoulder. even from under his shirt the deep scar that covers his left shoulder and left side of his neck would be seen easily. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

"Well everyone has the force, it is just how much. We can check ans see how strong you are or if your sensitive silly. It is what we do and teaching others is what I do in the order. Now come on I promise there will be lots of fun to be had." The twi-lek moved with a skipping pace towards the temple in the distance. "Come on it is fun."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
@[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Audric got up off the Rock " Aright, lead the way" he said with a small smile, he still seemed shy and slightly skittish but he was slowly starting to open up a little.

Leina looked back at the boy as she kept her smile up and motioned for him to come and follow. The trip to the temple would be a semi longer one as Leina hadn't used a speeder no she had walked... Because she crashed the last several speeders. Now finally the Ruusan temple was in the distance as she spoke stopping her skipping and. "Come on lets race." She let the force go into her legs and took off towards the temple.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric ran after her " hey slow down wait for me!" he called out trying to keep up but he ended up tripping and fell flat on his face. " Oww..." he moaned pushing himself up and rubbed his nose.

Leina looked back at the boy after he fell and tapped her palm to her head... he couldn't run of course he couldn't run and now she moved over to him and took his arm gently. "Oh I'm sorry, should have told you there was a rock there. Sorry and silly me are you okay?"

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" i'm alright, I have been threw grater pain" he said " but really i'm fine Really. " he smiled softly " Just, lets not run.. not use to running on land that's not flat" he said laughing softly. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked at the boy and gave a nod at the notion of not running. Her face looked around while seeing in the very far distance the temple. "I can just make it out, come on we can walk though please be careful of your footing. We don't want you to be too hurt the others might think I beat you up and we can't be having that." Leina continued towards the temple and offered her hand to the boy. "Come on now don't be shy."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric hesitated a moment after she offerd him her hand but he slowly took it. he smiled softly " Thank you for being kind to me" he said seeming to open up more and his kind and handom voice seemed to show more now. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina looked at him and kept going towards the temple. "That is what friends are for silly now come on we can see if you are able to be a jedi and help people and then.. Oh and then I can take you as my padawan learner and we can have so much fun in my ship. I fly Friendship One."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom