Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Light.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric laughed softly " Sounds good to me" he said and smiled " just ay brother tends to find me where ever i am.. And hes.. not a kind person" Audric said @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

@[member="Audric Von Tambrin"]

Leina looked at him and smiled. "Well you have me and I'll brother you, big brothers aren't anythign to fear when you have Fluffy." She gave a smile and led the way into the medical area while taking a seat. "Alright now this might sting for a moment but just need to make sure you are okay." Leina could admit it was a small lie, it was a test for him to see if there were problems but also to check his midi-chlorians. "Alright done now lets wait for the results."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" Ouch" He said, it hurt but not much. " that actly was nothing compared to almost haveing your arm cut off twice" he said laughing softly. But really Audric was pretty healthy the only thing that was a pain to him was his sholder but he did not let that bother him. And ofcorse unlike his brothers Audric was force sincative.

Leina smiled looking upon him, as the test came back, she looked upon it and her eyes widened... he was force sensitive and that was a good thing. Meant she could keep her word about him being a jedi and safe.. Though even if he hadn't been she still would have world to help him. "Well you check out and are all good, so you ready to become a jedi?"

Audric Von Tambrin

A
@[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Audric smiled and nodded " Yeah, im ready." he said looking around a bit before he looked back at her. " I have a question.. I sometimes have, flash back or nightmars of what my brother did... Is ther any way to stop those or atlest keep them from pestering me so much?"

Leina looked at the boy and gave a nod of her head. "Yeah we have ways to doing that, the jedi do more then protect people we work to heal the galaxy and the first step is healing ourselves. We'll make sure your safe both physically and mentally. Now come on and tell me about thiese dreams. Best way to help."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" its mostly just memory's.. Memory's of the pain he put me threw" Audric sighed " i don't know how to explane it. but i can even feel the pain like it was real again " he added @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

"Well we are really good at helping people, like awesomely good if you want to call it that and I an a linguist in the order, it means that I am able to communicate with many forms. From droids to plants and animals so your dreams shouldn't be too much of a problem if I can figure out a way to get into you head and poke around. Oh we can do your training in the force. it is so much fun.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric blinked a little " that sounds a little odd" he said " how would that be of any help?" he asked. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

"Well if I can talk to you in your dreams I can help. Maybe... I don't know it is a guess but come on now got to try things sometimes. besides what do you have to lose? I mean we can not do it and try to handle them to old fashion way or we can try like this and see where it is at, see if it does anything."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
"Well... alright i guess it wont hurt to try. dont know what the old fashion way is, but what ever you think might work best. " he said with a smile and a soft laugh. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina gave a smile back to Audic and moved as she kept speaking. "The old fashion way would be to spend several weeks maybe months talking and talking about every little thing." With a grin Leina kept going towards the training rooms and she bypassed them to go to her room. "Alright now make sure your packed and ready. I have some robes you could wear. It will be a fun time between the time two us."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
" I dont really have anything, just the stuff i always have with me " Audric said with a soft laugh " i tend to try and not own anything, dont want to lose it or depend to much on something" he said @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

"Well that is fine, a jedi keeps what they can carry or they have a ship given by the order. Something that can be used for missions or tasks. It isn't much but with me we have the Friendship one which is my small ship. Should be enough for the two of us and a pack... We might have to leave the pack behind. Only two seats."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric patted the small bag on his belt " this is what i meant, its small most of the time people don't see me with it" he said. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina gave a nod and went about getting her stuff and equipment so they could leave. "Well that is fine but now your going to have some more things. A utility belt and saber, robes and boots. We don't need much more then that besides the credits... and those we can use to afford all you can eat buffets on some planets. Makes eatng easy. Now come on the ship it waiting."

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric nodded and smiled " Alright!.. Lead the way then" he said. @[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina led the way towards the ship and gave a smile going in while she let Audic get in and sealed it up. She went to the cockpit and spoke. "Alright come on and get settled we'll head off towards Tython." Leina set the course of the Washbourne and smiled leaning back.

Audric Von Tambrin

A
Audric sat down and smiled " Alrighty then, Lets go" he said as he glanced around the ship for a moment with his silver eyes. As he sat back he brushed his hair out of his face again.

@[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Leina led the way into the ship and then started it up, there was more then enough time for her to enjoy and have fun. "Alright" Then the ship took off for them and Leina looked around the cockpit with a smile. "So come on tell me more about yourself, now that your my apprentice there is so much you have to do around here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom