Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troublemakers

Drex entered a Cantina on Nar Shadaa called "Dark Moon Cantina". He was hoping he could find some fun here. "Hey!" The barkeep said, pointing to Drex, who was still at the door. "You planning on causing some trouble with that?" It was obvious the man was referring to the LJ-90 Drex was holding. Drex spun it behind himself and let it hang by the sash it was attached to. "That's better" Drex heard the Barkeep say as he went back to serving drinks. Drex made his way over to a bar stool at the bar. The Barkeep made his way to Drex. "Sorry 'bout that buddy, just gotta keep my Cantina trouble-free. Now, what can I get for you?" "I'll take what's good." was the response Drex gave. The Barkeep got a glass and a bottle and filled up the glass from the bottle. "There you go," The Man said as he filled it. "Spicebrew. If you don't like it I can get you something else." Drex passed the man a Credit Chip and took a drink. Drex turned around on his stool with his glass looking around the Cantina. He was thinking of finding someone that he could form a group with. He was thinking of having a trio, but that just depended on if he could find two people that would want to do things that weren't all that legal.

Xanice slowly landed his N-1 starfighter onto the landing strip. he walked out wearing his mandalorian armor customized to his specs. he slowly walked down the alley way. He turned and slowly walked into the old dark moon, the only safe place thanks to the barkeep. He knew the drill, he slung his E-11s sniper over his back and walked in. He observed his surroundings he knew about a lot of people except one. He moved closer and sat at a table next to the stranger and ordered a sarlacc kicker, his favorite. "thanks barkeep i need this one, a whole village of tusckan raiders nasty stuff" Xanice said throwing his legs on the table. "raiders ey" said the barkeep "that's a little low paying aint it." "now that the separatists are down whats a bounty hunter gonna do" he said taking a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom