Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Trouble On Shili

Darth Tentaus

D
Lord Tentaus made his way back to his lab on his Crescent Shaped Speeder, once there he was greeted by his IG unit who reported on the Boy’s progress,

“He is conciouz Master..”

The Dark Lord entered in and found a spare set of boots and put them on, and on a rack was another Staffsaber, he took it and fastened it to his back on a sling. The Jedi would undoubtedly be coming and he had to prepare. The sentry guns at the back were operational, and the mines at the front were still in place. The question waa should he disarm them? He went in to see the Bou moaning as he pawed at his metal legs, babbling in Togruti. The Sith Lord sat at the end of the table and communicated in the tongue of his people,

You will be alright.. these new legs will help you. In time you will not notice them.”

He placed his hand on the boy’s shoulder before rising, he went to a screen showing the mine field and pausing, he pressed a touch screen button that read “disarm.” All of the green lights went red.

They deserve a fairer fight.. they are just Padawans after all..

Lord Tentaus then turning to the Togruta Boy nodded as he left him in the care of the IG unit je brough him a tray of Thimar meat and some water.

The Togruta Sith Lord took a seat in his lab chair, and watched as he saw dots ok the map approaching in blue. He sighed, as a Scientist he had hoped to spend his time in research, but as a Sith he was obligated to make a stand against The Sith’s chief enemy. Though he had to admit these two girls despite their talents felt more like they could be sisters if life had been different for him. He ruminated on the events at the Manor, his approach this time would be different…

TAG: Asonia Tsavio Akela Ru Akela Ru

Last edited by a moderator:

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
"So one thing makes it all different?" The girl looked at her. "In case you haven't noticed, if I detached and acted like an adult or the police... I would have gone after him and tried to stop him more then distract him and keep over and over trying to make him stop attacking you. Sure adult jedi aren't great with the veggies, with the naps, with the whole responsibility thing but I'd rather be a boring adult jedi who helps people then alone doubting myself." She said it and had read the war journal.. she knew Zak's thoughts and he had pointed out being serious in things but there were few darksiders who acted without a reason even doing things.... 'differently'.

Akela was loloking at her and she went off to the side and sat down finding a place to get on her interface. The kirano glowing on her montral as it made a small hardlight interface over her eyes she could navigate and see through. Her hands going to the journal in her small thigh pack as she pulled it out and was adding to it."Padawan War journal, twenty seventh day of the longest night. Trouble on Shili... sith involved. I teamed up with another padawan to face the old perv.... it did not go well. Need to contact the jedi council. Sochi Ru or Zak would know what to do in this situation." She said it while placing the report there but there was also one being sent to the jedi themselves.

Darth Tentaus

D
The proximity alarm began to sound and the Dark Lord left his lab, he exited into the open, the fog of orange swirling around him as he waited. He was determined to hold nothing back this time, to show these Padawans The Power of the Dark Side.

When he saw the familiar face approaching of Asonia, he snapped his red blade to life and took a stance, he cracked his neck and prepared to lunge when she was in distance, for though he had spared her, these Padawans had gotten the drop on him when he showed forbearance. He had prepared a table and they made a fool of him, and now revenge was in his grasp, to assuage his shame at being outsmarted by youths. He was a Dark Lord of The Sith! He was a Scientist and Master of the Arcane Arts, and he had been waylaid by honey and ham. Now was his moment to restore his reputation, to make this pair of Padawans pat for the fool they had made of him. He poised his blade as a spear, ready to send this daughter of Shili to an early grave. Every time he showed clemency they caused him undue embarrassment! He would make them pay for what they had done!

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia had to bite her lip, she wanted to say something about if an enemy is attacking a team mate, it makes doing the adult thing harder. Though she had given up trying to convince that them being Padawans against a Sith Lord was insane in itself, they were lucky to be alive with the powers he had exhibited, even making a phantom of himself, a mansion with apparitions, controlling a mechanical warrior off site, and then the more traditional powers of a Sith. She wondered if once they arrived at his base of operations what she would do, she had lost the stomach for confrontation, what she wanted was to put the source of the sickening fog out of commission. So rather than focus her attention of defeating a Sith Lord, it would be to stop his experiment.

She did not stop as Akela Ru Akela Ru accessed her journal, she hoped to perhaps get there first, and perhaps parley a peaceful resolution, as futile as that may be. She owed the Sith Lord, who though author of her pain and Shili’s troubles, had saves her life from the flames. She owed him a chance to repent and atone for his crimes. Though in truth all of this was happening because of his mad science. She would never have been in place to burn alive had he not set these events in motion. Still she wanted to forgo further unnecessary violence, if possible.

Seeing ahead a facility of fine obsidian steel, its roof was forked like a crown of two spikes. She saw standing there with ignited ruby blade The Dark Lord towering in front of the building. His glowing blood orange eyes fixed upon Asonia, who seeing the black stone chimney puff a trail of amber smoke realized that was the source of the fog.

Asonia raised her voice, cold and confident:

Lord Tentaus.. I appeal to your sense of decency which you exhibited at The Mansion. Cease this experiment! Too many of my people.. our people have been harmed, not to mention the animals.”

The Young Togruta paused, her wounds still fresh. She took a deep brewth from respirator that fed her lungs with oxygen:

I will not conceal the truth from you.. I am tired.. my body marked by your powers.. it was pride to believe I, a mere Padawan, could face a Lord. I who have been cast off by Masters now dead..

The Appeal of Asonia was well crafted, she appealed to his seemingly compassionate side, and expressed her own isolation, that like him she feels alone, and her honesty about her physical condition was an attempt to get him to consider why he saves her if he intends to cut her down now. In her address about pride, she did not speak for Akela, this was her appealing on her own behalf, while it would be to the benefit of her fellow Padawan if hostilities ceased, Asonia was not lumping Akela in her appeal, for the Younger Togruta had been successful in all endeavors, maybe her confidence worked for her, but Asonia knew deep down Lord Tentaus had held back till he broke his bonds and did her harm. She knee he was capable of much worse.

Taking a knee, Asonia tossed her two sabers at The Sith Lord’s feet, the silver chrome hikts rolling to his boots.

I beg you My Lord.. I plead for Shili, for my friend, and myself.”

TAG: Darth Tentaus

Darth Tentaus

D
As the Sith Lord was about the strike he heard Asonia maie her plea, then two saber hilts rolled at his feet and despite this he dis not trust what she said to himself,

It’s a trick.. where is the Youngling? Probably sneaking up on my flank.”

Her skills of entreating, Pleading, and oration were to be commended, every word sounded sincere. Lord Tentaus drew near to her, his blade humming.

My clemency has been met with antics.. you seek to placate me while your boon Padawan friend no doubt infiltrates from another side!

He turned and ahouted,

I will not fall for another ruse again!

Then turning her thrusted the blood colored blade through Asonia’s lower abdomen and raises her up in the air.

My mercy was that you would not burn alive.. I never said I would spare you otherwise!”

Holding the Padawan up he them tossed her into a tree, her body beating against the bark in a heap. He then drew closer and chopped the trunk asunder which crackled with sparks flying around her head like fire flys. He then sat her up on it with his hand clutching her throat.

You Jedi are all alike! You cannot be reasoned with, your many words are lies! And now you shall die!

His voice became raspy, the respirator twisting the sound in sharp tones. The understandung Togruta back at the Manor was not here, He ignored her pleas and skewered her like a wild Boar-Wolf and now held her on the makeshift seat for a time, and as the sun shifted in the sky Lord Tentaus said,

Well.. I expected The Youngling to come sooner. I suppose I shall have to draw and quarter you after all..”

He spun his staff bladeto the deed when The Togruta Boy with mechanical legs stepped out with the IG unit and shouted. The Dark Lord turned to fix his eyes on the Lad, his Blood Orange eyes burning as he then turned to Asonia. He jerked one of her Lekku,

When I am curious you see clemecy, when I am at war you see only wrath! I will end your suffering! The Jedi were fools to send Padawan Learners!

He growled in those last words, his anger had transformed his voice and his behavior. It was like a split personality, one calculated yet compassion, the other cruel and devoid of any form of kindness.

He pulled Asonia to his blade when he felt s hand grab his wrist, it was the Lad,

“Nah na! Na!”

The Sith Lord looked at the boy, he felt his ire burning that he’d throw the child but he kept control of it as he let out an angry cry.

Argh! I am Sith! Show no mercy! Show the power of the dark side!

The boy kept patting his arm, pleading with thsoe “Nah Na!”

The Wrathful Lord saw that the Young Togruta Padawan was fading out of consciousness. It was in that moment he looked doen and saw the hole he had made in her abdomen was rather large. She fell into his arms, her big eyes focusing on His, and then she seemed to reach for something.

TAG: Asonia Tsavio

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Padawan had made her plea and to her great distress it did not prevail. The Sith Lord ran her through and raised her up, she choked on her own fluid that rushed to her mouth from the punctured organs, then she was unceremoniously tossed against a tree, then it was cut in twain and she was hoisted on it like seat as the Dark Lord contemplated finishing her off.

Akela Ru Akela Ru might have been right after all, that she had hesitated too many times and failed to seize the moment. When Darth Tentaus went on about the power of the Sith, a Child stayed his hand long enough for her to get something from The Sith Lord’s pouch, a detonator, as she held it up beside her face and his, she saw those glowing orange eyes become large, as she released the safety and pressed the button, there was a chain reaction of explosions, a whole field went up in smoke one by one as mines detonated and then the facility shroomed, the smoke stack of orange tearing off and falling like engine of long ago that ran on tracks. The explosions kept happening, both Tentaus and Asonia were thrown to the ground. The fog of orange began to clear as the chimney and refinery were in ashes. Lord Tentaus was thrown, one of his lekku torn clean off, his left montral bashed into a tree trunk knocking him cold. The IG Unit wrapped its arms around the Lad shielding him from shrapnel and debris as a black cloud cloaked them.

Asonia had done it, she had gambled much, not knowing what she’d find in the pouch. The Sith Lord had rigged the whole place with explosives, and made a failsafe, a detonator that no tech could stop, that needed no digital signature to succeed, but that overthinking made it accessable to anyone to use and now he paid the price for his back up, burning in the graveyard of his lab.

Asonia laid there with gapping hole in her abdomen that rose to the bottom of her heart, she could barely breath between the smoke and injury and wondered if she would soon be joining her two dead Masters in the Netherworld.

The smoke rose as trails of victory for all Shili to see, and yet the cost was dear. Shili’s Prodigal Son was marred, and its dutiful Daughter way laying with a hole in her chest.

An alarm rang as IG unit having sheltered the boy then went to its Master and hoisted him on his back, he began marching to back of the burning facility where a shuttle was sparking in the underground hangar. The IG sat his Master in a seat, as he did diagnostic on the ship, it preliminary checks indicated it was flyable, but one wing was locked in the landing position. The Droid crawled out the ramp opening, and wedged himself between middle wing and the left one that it bent to try and get in position.

As the IG worked to fix the ship, the Lad stood watching from above and heard a great boom above was a ship hovered and lines dropped, Jedi in brown and tan robes dropped, igniting blue and green blades. One approached Asonia who it lifted up in her arms, Master Mira shouted,

“Get a Becta Tank ready and contact the Surgeon General!”

She called to the Force to mend what she could, repairing tissue, and focusing much attention on organs that bled out, plugging them for later healing by surgical instruments, Keto, and Becta.

The IG unit finally bent the wing in place when two Jedi dropped down waving blue snd green blades. The Droid fired a rapid repeater blaster as he made for the ramp and closed the hatch, a saber blade tore into the ramp seal, the tip moving in circular fashion leaving orange molten streaks when the Droid hit the thrusters and it took off and they flew out of the hangar into the sky over the trees and ascended upward into the sky, where in orbit there was a Great Cruiser, which before it could hail or use a tractor beam The IG unit made the jump to Lightspeed.

Asonia was taken aboard the Hovercraft that sealed ans betan to rise, another craft sweeped the area as Jedi checked the burning facility for data and any sign of the threat.

Mira held Asonia in her arms as she opened her eyes slightly,

“You are safe.. rest and The Force will take care of you.”

Last edited:

Akela Ru

In the span of time she was updating her journal and sending the report of what was happening... Asonia had managed to run off. She tracked her.. saw the explosion and... was stumbling upon the aftermath as already another vessel was there and the problem suddenly seemed to become resolved... which was confusing in itself. SHe was making more notes about it to add to the report as suddenly as quickly as they had managed to start it seemed over. She started back towards her ship when it seemed another group were taking Asonia with them and didn't really know what to make of it while securing the war journal in its alcove and letting the biot pilot take them back tot he temple.

Turin Fulcrum

T
Aboard the ship, a Jedi in Brown Mantels with a mask approached Akela Ru Akela Ru , his respirator puffing softly as he drew closer to the Young Togruta.

Hello there, I am Turin Fulcrom, Jedi Arbiter. I am investigating the case here at Shili.

He pulled up a Datapad that was having transmitted what was being salvaged from the Lab site that still burned, smoking billowing up below them as the hovercraft soared.

You encountered The Sith Lord that created the site below, and caused the calamity correct?”

He swiped through notes and began to tap in observation data he had gathered from his brief time at ground zero as he awaited the Padawan’s answers. He looked at her with his visor socket eyes, she was small but stout and had survived an encounter with the Experiment and the Source. Turin was careful not to prod too much, but the other witness was unconcioyz and being rushed to surgery, so he could not ask her yet. Part of being an Arbiter was much like The Inquistors of the Sith, he had to make inquiries, but unlike The Sith he did not use mind probs or Dominate Mind powers. He knew torture did not produce accurate information, sentients will say whatever to make the pain stop, and it was unethical. Besides an Arbiter was meant to get the full story, from multiple vantage points and piece it all together.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia was taken to a ship in orbit of Shili, a crusier. Aboard she was rushed on a floating stretcher to a Operaring Room (OR) where a surgeon began to repair her chest cavity. Opening her up, they discovered the Septum and Aorta was burnt, with scarring. A Master Jedi Healer stood beside the Surgeon using The Force to help heal as the Surgeon tied and cut, repairing the tissue as if circuitry in a droid. The work took hours upon hours as Asonia laid unconscious as everything was done to mend what was maimed.

After tending to the other organs, and tissue which was cauterized by the saber of Tentaus. Satisfied that the healing was complete, The Togruta Jedi waa taken to a Becta Tank after a shot of Keto. There floating in milky clear liquid with cords attached to her and her mouth being fed oxygen as she bobbed in bubbling waters.
Master Mira came to inspect her recovery. The Med Droid with the Surgeon General related that she was recovering,

“She suffered major injuries to Arota and Spectum, I considered a heart transplant, but she has stabilized and the Force Healing seemed to go a long way.”

Master Mira nodded,
“She needs a place of tranquil quiet. I shall take her to The Seer Enclave.”

The Jedi Master was sorey for her, that two Padawans faced a Sith Lord alone was criminal. Why no knights or masters heeded the distress call on Shili was puzzling. Mira hoped that the Girl would be able to heal her soul as much as her body in the coming days, the trauma of being run through was not easily forgotten. Perhaos her Sister Jedi Seers could help this Togruta Padawan learn to forget the pain and move on.

The Becta Tank was a mobile unit and Asonia in her great glass tube was taken to a Jedi Shuttle. Mira boaree and it left the hangar of the white Cruiser and then made the jump to lightspeed.

Master Mira would so all in her power to help this Padawan, even taking her an Apprentice. She deserved knighthood for her work against The Sith, but Mora sensed she needed some time and guidence before becoming a knight.

Akela Ru

Turin Fulcrum

Akela looked at the jedi who was asking the questions and nodded. "Yes, I encountered him, old guy, perverted, likes to get into Asonia's head." She said it and it was less biting then before.... but Asonia had rushed off and gotten herself hurt. Something like that should have been a team effort and she wasn't certain if she was trying to prove something or had really thought she could do something better on her own. "This might have been his strongest effort and it was blowing himself up." She said it while she was sitting there and looked at the other jedi prepared to answer more questions.{"

Turin Fulcrum

T
TAG: Akela Ru Akela Ru

The Arbiter jotted down the information in his datapad, his fingers moving at incredible speed.

Can you tell me about This Sith Lord? His Name? What powers he wielded? Why he was on Shili? Did you determine what the threatwbung fog mentioned in the distress signal that summoner you was?

He got a ping on his tablet, some data scrolled saying,

“Surgery successful, Asonia Tsavio is out of danger, she is being transported Seer Temple for recovery.
END OF TRANSMiSSION.”

The Jedi Knight adjusted his mask, which he wore to comvey impartiality.

“Asonia’s surgery was good, she will make a full recovery in time. You mentioned she broke off from working as a team.. why was that? Did that have anything to do with this Dark Lord?”

He layered questions to gather as much intel as possible, he hoped it would not exasperate The Padawan, it was his method to try and get pertinent details.

“Forgive if I seem to be asking many questions back to back, I am trying to get an accurate picture for the report.”

Turin knew what it was like to be a Padawan, most adult Jedi either did not take you seriously or they placed demands that seemed insurmountable on your shoulders. As Arbiter his aim was to do his duty, but more than that help those who had experianced traumatic events.

“I am remiss.. I meant to say you were very brave to face a Sith Lord and escape unscathed. You must be strong in The Force.”

Turin was not being insincere, he was rather curious how Two Padawans ended up alone facing a Lord of the Sith and seemed to not only survive, but had succedes in getting the threat on Shili resolved.

Akela Ru

Turin Fulcrum

HIs name... his powers... well. "I don't recall him saying his name. He might have when he was trying to manipulate Asonia, as to his abilities he used basic things like lightning and drained her." She said it and was looking at him. "For what he was doing here... he said experimenting on the people... but he kept wanting to lure us deeper into the fog and mansion he was using. Kept trying to get us to preform on his cameras and obey him. I imagine he was trying to make subserviant mates to follow his whims. Since he was old, perving on us and constantly trying to convince Asonia that he was just doing whatever was natural. Her rushing off after the mansion was on fire shows how much she was manipulated by him as I was sending the report and awaiting for orders or back up to try and face him with a team."

Darth Tentaus

D
Aboard The Shuttle, IG Unit hooked Lord Tentaus to oxygen and took a shot of Keto, squeezing the syringe a little befofe preparing to put the needle in his wrist, when The Sith Lord awoke, his eyes burned and the pain of his condition made him grip all around him, crushing vials, metal, and making the syringe snap and pour put the Keto as the IG unit sparked and moaned.

The Togruta Sith Lord turned to look at his helpless Droid, he felt for the missing Lekku and ram his fingers over scarring on his face. Releasing the IG Unit, he stumbled and took a seat in the chair. There he eyed the view screen with dancing star trails.

The Droid drew near, and dropped to pick up the broken syringe. The Togruta Sith gripped his arm rest. All the progress of his experiment undo, and his body marred. The Padawan he thought he had subdued with his powers had done the most damage.

“I shall profit from this.. never show mercy to a Jedi.” He said this

He pulled up footage backed up on the shuttle from Ground Zero, seeing a Jedi Strike Team retrieve Asonia.

If she survives.. I will have to finish what I started..”

The IG Droid tended to other functions. The Arcane Lord sat back in his chair, The Padawans had made a fool of Him. The only consolation was he had brought harm to his home world, and much of his research was in a server still with him, his mind, which was photographic. Je began typing his findings into a datapad, and all that had transpired. Ever the Scientist, he would compile and collate his findings. His ship in deep space when a rogue transmission came through,

“DISTRESS SIGNAL 066,
Odacer-Faustin… <[][{[}|
Error 414..”

The Dark Lord stroked his burnt chin.

Invid set a course for Faustin..”

The IG Unit rotated its cylinder head as it set the Star Map.

The planet of Darth Scaberous’ called and it was too tantalizing to ignore.

Prepare the Keto drip.. I will need to heal before we arrive.

Invid replied,

“Yes Mazter.”

Turin Fulcrum

T
The Arbiter took down Akela Ru Akela Ru words with his touch screen key strokes. He then continued his Inquest,

“Can you describe Him? His species, distinguishing marks or attire to identify Him?”

The Jedi Knight kept adding more observatory notes, her mentioning that a Sith was looking to create a harem was odd, most Sith were involved in romantic affairs, but preying on Padawans was beyond the pale! He must be brought to justice swiftly if this was so. Though Turin would need to interview Asonia to verify if this terrible plot of the Sith Lord was his aim.

Turin was looking over some data recovered from a damaged server being fed to his screen, most of it was binary code and formulas, which was not his expertise, he copied it and sent it to someone with latitude to handle the data. He then laid his datapad down a moment and adjusted his mask, the respirator puffing as he waited for The Padawan Learner to describe this Enemy. There was so much alarming signs surrounding what happened on Shili. Turin was beginning to suspect this was a Sith Scientist experimentimg with something very volatile ans viral. It was crucial they put a stop to it.

Akela Ru

Turin Fulcrum

"Male togruta, old, pervy with that come to my panelless starship for free candy look." She said it looking at the man and she was prepared for a lot of it. THey would maybe be as well. "As for identifying him ah... well if he is blown up might be easier as he should be all scared and there is no mistaking that smell he had... must, old bacon wrapped socks and desperation." She said it while she was there and looking at him. Her report being sent to the main silver jedi's councilor of first knowledge who handled things like this and assignments. "There isn't much else... Asonia actually talked with him and listened to his words it is why she said she was going to leave the jedi order when this was done."

Turin Fulcrum

T
The Arbiter collected all this information in his notes and paused, the details were sparse despite the harm caused to Shili, auch was the way of The Sith, “shadows and ash.”

Turin shifted as he checked over all he had compiled, he would have to compare it with Asonia’s account, if she remembered anything, the trauma to her body may have wiped the memory of it from her. That is why Akela Ru Akela Ru account was crucial to get.

“You have been most helpful. I shall upload this information to all known outposts, enclaves, and those Guardians in the field.”

He then set down the Datapad, aftwr pressing a key that then read with buffing circle saying “collating.”

“It is monumental feat what you have achieved. Your help in this Shili incident is to he commended. I am rather dismayed that no senior Masters or Knights came to aid you. That is a matter I must investigate further and does align with your account that he was possibly luring young ladies into.. a harem.”

The Arbirer blushed under his mask, this was not the usual stuff he managed, it was disputes and acts of violence, not a Togruta Lord teting to capture life mates.

“I have all I need, unless there are questions of your own. I not being privy to events you witnesses cannot offer much insight, but if you have other queries please feel free to ask.”

Akela Ru

Turin Fulcrum

"There are not a lot of Togruta jedi to begin with and even less with the new wars going on." She said it and listened but knew the adults weren't able to be everywhere it is why most padawan wandered around and helped now instead of being in the temples. There was more freedom and they had to be responsible about it while going to help the people. She was able to start going back to her own things, she had a ship and it could easily get back to any of the temples that the silver jedi had rebuilt. THey made it even easier to have whatever was needed at those locations. "I am just going to go back to my ship... too much happening here with all of the adults." She said it and left returning to her ship and the AI set it up so that they would be able to leave and return.

Turin Fulcrum

T
The Arbiter nodded as The Young Togruta ( Akela Ru Akela Ru ) who went to return to her ship,

“May The Force Be With You.” Turin said to her as she departed.

As he lifted his datapad he recieved a ping, a transmission,

“Distress Signal 0381, Odacer-Faustin: ‘This is Jedi Knight Took Mar, we are overrun by some fort of relentless horde! We need reinforcements! Aaagh!”

The Jedi Arbiter swiped his Datapad, Faustin was griund zero for Darth Scaberous’ deplorable experiments. Why were Jedi there? What was this horde? As Arbiter this demanded investigation.

Turin made his way towards a hovercraft to take him back to The Cruiser. The Hangar was busing with crew loading and unloading when Turin found his Starfighter, and boarded it by climbing up into the cockpit. R7 started to beep and boop as he loaded himself.

“Hey pal! We have a new mission.”

The Astromech beeped to which Turin laughed,

“Sadly no, we are heading to a Sith planet, most dangerious.”

R7 made a moaning noise.

“I know.. but if you watch my back, I will take care of yours.” Turin said this in cheerful tone to which R7 chimed uneasily. The Jedi Starfightee soared out of the Hangar and made the jump to lightspeed, headed for one of most nightmarish systems of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom