Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Trouble On Shili

Asonia Tsavio

A
IMG_8243.webp

A message of distress came from Shili, The Togruta homeworld…

The tribes have been terrorized by Togruta who has arrived wielding Dark Sorcery, he has created a citdel of power in the forests which have turned sick and gnarled with black woods since his arrival.

IMG_8240.webp

The Jedi have requested that all available Padawans and Knights respond. In particular, Togruta Jedi such as Akela Ru Akela Ru and Asonia Tsavio have been requested do their extensive knowledge of their people’s culture and to help the tribes in turmoil feel more at ease.

Asonia received the briefing, and the distress message. The sound of a dark sorcerer made her wonder if this was a Sith or some Dark Jedi. The Togruta Padawan had only interacted with one other Dark Sider, and well.. it was complicated. Frankly she was glad to get away from The Enclave, and return to her home world.

Her fighter had the crest designs of the Togruta in white, and the teal stripes, the rest of the haul was her natural peach orange face. It descended planet side towards the nearby village, where stabding was a couple, one a male Togruta with a missing montral, and damaged eye, his face white with black stripes, the other a female with long lekku and the same colors of white, teal, and peach orange. They wabed as her ship touched down on the dirt circle, and her glass hatch opened. She rushed out and the two Tpgruta embraced their daughter.

“Father, Mother!”

The three pressed their horns together. It had been over five years since she had been back and she had missed them so much. The Jedi life meant spending much time away in distant reaches of the galaxy.

“Asonia, my precious daughter. We are so glad you have come.” Said the Father. The Mother looked her daughyer in the eyes,

“Your horns are full grown! My darling girl, and I see some traces of.. my.. have you participated in a mating ritual?”

Asonia blushed, her cheeks running read.

“No! I mean there is this guy.. its.. its complicated.”

Asonia’s Mother chuckled, and the Father eyed with his one good eye, “He better be good to you or I will..”

Asonia lowered her head exasperated by the parental intrusiveness. Though secretly in her heart she loved that they cared so much.

Raising her head back up she got to Jedi business.

“So what is this about a Sorcerer?”

The two parent Togruta looked at each other, and said,

“You best come to the village center, so that you can see for yourself…”

Asonia did not like how serious her Father’s tone was. They arrived at the villiahe swaure, and there were many Tpgruta of vaeious ages lating on cots, shivering and coughing. Asonia inspecting one child who had black veins like tree roots all over their bodies.

“What darkery is this?” asked Asonia aloud.

Her father said,,

“Anyone who ventures into the North Woods gets infected. We have applied all cures and known remedies.. nothing works. That is why we have called Jedi to come, we need healers and someone who can cleanse the North before it spreads!”

Asonia eyed these poor souls, she felt a tinge of anger, which made her big eyes suddenly tremble. She now felt her suspicions were confirmed, a Sith Sorceror!

She turned to her parents,

“I will need support, your message was sent to many Jedi. Once more arrive, I promise we will tend to the source of this taint!”

Her parents hugged her once more, they were so proud of their Jedi Daughter, who they had missed dearly, but knew her training would one day save many, and it turned out it might just be them this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
Asonia Tsavio

Someone was causing problems in the galaxy... on the homeworld of her people... she didn't know much about it. She had been raised in the temple but @Sochi Ru might have known if she was ever around. No one could be certain. Akela had to hold down the fort and she did just that, on the ship as she was heading over she was reading through the war journal of Zak Dymo Zak Dymo for any information about Shili. There was not and she wasn't able to find much of anything else in this sort of situation.. she wasn't going to get close enoug to use the itching powder... nor was she going to be able to use the stink bombs... well if there was a threat and he was wearing a helmet she might be abel to use that... sneak one in there and use it before he put it on... SHe had a plan as the ship was landing. She would fight this evil and make sure they never threatened her people whom she had never met again... he was an adult after all and that meant he was in on the vegetable conspiracy.

Darth Tentaus

D
In the North..

The trees gnarled into the shapes resembling dark black Sarlaac tentacles, all about the air was a fog of orange, a toxin that made animals fall and cover in veins of black. Stepping out of this coral smoke was a figure of great height, their robes black, the chest in case in thick armor with controls for the respirator at his chin and mouth. His eyes glowed orange-red as he eyed a Kybuck, which coughed as its skin and hair becsme covered in the ebony roots. Bending down, he placed his gloved gauntlet on it and examined it, his respirator making puffs and whistles on inhale. The specimen was beginning to comvulse, taking from his belt a syringe, he injected the animal with a white substance with magenta flakes. He then examined the eye which had green crustaceans around it. He scrapped some of it into a glass text tube, when he heard a twig snap.

Emerging from the coral fog was yellow Raxshir, a game cat with blacl strips and great fangs, it was growling and disoriented. Lord Tentaus rose to his feet as the Cat let out a loud growl upon seeing him. The Sith Sorceror did not reach for his Staffsaber, he observed the creature as it shook its rounded head and ears, its golden eyes flickering as it tried to shake off the toxins. It was not surcumbing the way the Kybuck had. It kicked some dirt up with its clawed paws and charged, The Togruta Sorcerer let it close the distance and then as it was within reach, he stuck his index and middle finger into its snout, commanding the Force to throw it head first into the ground. Its back tail and bottom flew up in a flip as Lord Tentaus stepped aside and it landed beside the Kybuck.

The Big Cat jostled around, and then got back on its paws, sniffing the Kybuck, which it would have attacked but it recoiled from the smell.

Curious, it could tell the creature was sick. It was at this moment The Sorceror realized he’s need to capture this Raxshir, and take it back to his lab for stucdy. He levitated a fallen limb and threw it down into the Cat’s head, knocking it to the ground and out cold. He then reached down, crouching, and picked up the Game Cat and lifted it over his shoulder as he headed back to the Citdel.

TAG: Asonia Tsavio Akela Ru Akela Ru

Akela Ru

Darth Tentaus Asonia Tsavio

The doors of the ship opened and she was looking at the world... it was.... a planet. She didn't know how to describe it in other worlds. There was sweeping fields of grass that matched her skin and.... "It is like it is matching me.... this world is weird." She said it while walking around and allowing the force to guide her so she would be abel to find something... she needed to tem up with any of the other jedi who might be here that came. There was always a chance and she touched the twin sabers on her hip that she had to use in case of a fight but she tried to avoid such things. She was moving and stalking around as some of the older togruta were looking at her and sshe hid in the grass. "Ha... they can't see me... cause I can't see them."

Asonia Tsavio

A
TAG: Akela Ru Akela Ru

Asonia heard the arrival of a ship, and hoped at last it was a Jedi Knight or Master of great power who could help her remove this Taint and restore peace to Shili. What she found was an empty ship, and something mumbling in the tall grass.

Stepping up to the grass, she called out,

“Hello? Master Jedi? I am Asonia Tsavio. The situation here is dire! We need your expertise to curb a toxin and the Sorcerer I am sure is behind it!”

She combed the blades of grass with her peach fingers, and came upon something soft, she tugged, it felt like montral. Ahe let go and said,

“Master Jedi? Please reveal yourself. Time is of the essence.”

The Togruta Padawan was anxious, so many already were infected and she knew the longer this took, the more her home would suffer. She could already feel faint traces of wild life in pain, and she worried for Kybuck and the other species that dependent on the forest that now in the North was shrouded in orange fumes.

Darth Tentaus

D
The Dark Lord took the great cat into his lab which had a smoke stack bellow orange clouds pd smoke. Inside he placed the predator on table, and started some scans, a red light in the shape of a line of two inchs went over the Beast’s body. The Togruta Sith took out some tools, one took a sample of saliva from open mouth, and tongue. The other took some blood which he placed in vial that he laid in circular dish attached to a computer, which ran tests.

The Arcane Sith monitored the results that slowly filled the screen. He sat down on a grey durasteel chair, and placed his hands together. He wanted to know why a predator had escaped the adverse effects of the toxin. Was it something in the diet or perhaps the genetics? Or was it something else? An X factor that gave this Great Cat a resistance? Lord Tentaus was patient, his research by definition was long term in its scope, and he had chosen his homeworld due to the favorable conditions. The fact his people suffered was just a bonus.

Akela Ru

"Jedi master?.... Where?" She said it and was looking around as the other jedi saw her... Asonia.... weird name. She might need to change it to something pronounceable... like Che.... that is easy. She looked up and then looked down. "How did she see me?" She was asking herself and came out looking at the taller togruta with a look on her face. "So you are the one who sent the message out I take it. I akela Ru am here to protect the people and end the oppression of the adults." She gave her best peter pan pose with that and was looking around for someone when she stood as tall as she could to allow herself the moment.

Asonia Tsavio

A

As the Togruta stepped out of the grass, Asonia’s heart sank. This little girl did not look like a Master or Knight, but a Youngling. Asonia was trying to figure out which to reply to first the name change quip, the lack of confirmstion if she was a Mastsr which Asonia doubted, or to comment on this pose.

“Uh.. are you a Jedi Master or Knight.. Akela Ru?”

The Togruta Padawan was nervous, she had learned bot tp judge size, but she seemed so young and like a Youngling or new Padawan, not the hero she had hoped would step into this trouble.

Asonia gave a great sigh as she raised her fingers to her forehead over the whire striped markings.

“I did not send the message, I responded to it. How old are you?”

That last line was said with a litle bit of condescension. She was hoping The Order would send a retinue of knights or a couple of Masters, instead there was this little girl who seemed rather undisciplined and a tad odd. She tried to drop her misgivings, but so much stood on the edge of a knife, her people were counting on Jedi Warriors to save them from a Monster. And so far all that they had to show for it was her and this Youngling.

Darth Tentaus

D
The Togruta Sith having compuled his data to collate, placed a tracker on the Raxshir which was small metal capsule he injected in its neck. Then heading back out into the carrot fog he released the Big Cat, which was limb for a minute or two before sweeping its tail and finally shaking its head. It then licked its fur paws and began to stand slowly and then it took off.

Lord Tentaus returned inside the lab, when a sensor bleeped and he saw on his screen The Raxshir headed south west. Then a proximity sensor triggered behind the lab and sentry guns opened fire, the great green flash of energy broke against the orange fog. The Arcane Sith went outside, his respirator puffing and wheezing, his eyes darting amongst the fog looking for the signature on his wrist screen. He then felt it, that violent energy in the Force.

“I can feel you.. one might wonder why you would sneak up on a man in the fog.”

There was rustle in nearby tree, Lord Tentaus reached with his hand, shaking the tree with his power, causing a figure quite small with a spear and head covering and cloth mask to nearly fall. The Dark Lord grabbed this tree lurker with The Force and pulled them to his face, the eyes were great big by the goggles they wore. He snapped their spear in half with snap pf his thumb and index finger. He took the Intruder inside, and sealed the lab, fresh oxygen flooded the room.

“You can take that mask off.. it is safe in here.”

The chest of the Kid heaved up and down as they took a white bandana off and then the goggles.

“You have spirit to hunt so far North..”

The Child Togruta, whose lekku were now visible in short teal and white strips looked at the Sith Lord.

“Do not be afraid.. no harm will come to you.”

The Young Togruta sat in the chair breathing heavily, when Lord Tentaus handed him a pouch of liquid.

“Take.. drink, you are dehydrated.”

The Child took the pouch and began to drink the pink liquid. The Togruta Sith took a seat in front of the child.

“You must be.. more careful. My sentries are set to lethal, that means.. death..”

His voice annunciated that last word in a bass tone that echoed.

“Tell me.. you braved the Fog, are you immune? I see now effects.. symptoms.”

Lord Tentaus realized he was speaking to a juvenile and so needed to be clearer in his inquistion.

“Are any of your people.. that is our people.. sick?”

The Boy nodded,

“Sick ya ya, Ma ma.”

The Dark Lord shifted his visor to look more intently at the Boy.

“What is your Ma’s symptomns.. does her flesh.. look like this?”

He held out a severed limb that had veins of black all over it. The Boy nodded and said, “ya, ya.”

Tilting his eyes to the roof, The Togruta Sith said,

“Then she.. is beyond saving.”

He looked at the Boy with his glowing eyes.

“Death..”

The boy’s eyes began to water. He seemed to understand.

“Do not cry.. young lad.. life is full of pain.. and death. Adapt to it and you will be invincible.”

The Sith Lord was not sure if he understood, he might as well been speaking to himself.

“You may go.. take this.”

He handed a respirator to the boy, and a scarf. Fitting the smaller mouthpiece to the Boy, he then wrapped his head in the white scarf.

“Now.. stay clear of path there..” he pointed directly South, “or else..” he made a fist and then opened it with his fingers, “Boom! Bomb! Bad!”

The Boy nodded as the Lab was reopened. Lord Tentaus was not sure why he spared the Young One, he normally had no reservations about destroying intruders, even if they be youths. However, perhaps it was this boy’s courage, that he braved the Fog and hunted despite the danger that made The Hardened Lord feel a sense of pride. A contender perhaps for ab apprentice, though he banished the thought because being devoted to The Rule of Two meant he’s be training his own Death Nail. Still at some point even he’d age and to have an acolyte who would carry on Bane’s Legacy, that would be worth the inevitable Mastercide to come.

As he shifted in his seat, he heard a great thud and then a blast, followed by a tremor that shook his lab.

Perhaps he had been mistaken about The Lad.

Akela Ru

SHe looked at the woman. "A jedi is neither old nor young... they are the age they need to be for the mission at hand." She nodded her head at her own wisdom... totally rocking it. "But I am a padawan, one of the students of the legendary Zak Dymo Zak Dymo who has brought entire empires to heel because of his power." She nodded but thbis was the one who had responded as well... that was good it meant they could have a team up and handle the situation... be the awesome pair that was in the galaxy. Just like Han and Chewie, Milk and cookiees, toes and jam. She laughed internally to herself while she went over to look at Asonia. "We shall solve thiks problem, it is the forces will we are both here after all... also the pilot who flew the ship."

Asonia Tsavio

A

So she was a Padawan after all, and under the tutelage of a powerful Master. To which she felt inclined to ask,

Where is your Master?

It was very unusual for a Apprentice to be separated from a Master. There was occasions to be sure, Asonia had been told to go on a away mission without her first Master Narvune, and it was on that mission she return to find him slain. Then there was her second Master Zuka, who during a mission they faced a Dark Jedi who with the help of a pack of Nexu overwhelmed them. She still could remember her Master with his green tentacle dreads pushing her up to a rock of safety as the Cats tore him down in a frenzy. The death of two masters in six years made the Council pause on issuing her a third, there was whispers in some circles she was cursed. That to be her Master was a death sentence, which made the Togruta grieve, she so wanted to be a Knight, and no one would take her under their wing, so she remained a Masterless Padawan, the little brass balls in a chain around her lekku seemed like a lie now. She lowered her still big eyes, and felt regret about questioning this Padawan about her Master, who was she to ask and pass judgement when she was the Pariah Padawan?

Forgive me, where your Master is, that is immaterial. What matters is you are here, and as you said we can team up to take on this challenge.

The Twenty Year Old Togruta smiled. They were only five years apart, and so it was like looking a younger version of herself, though Akela had a distinct personality, major confidence, which contrasted with Asonia’s insecurity at her age and even now. She had tried to become more stoic like, to be like The Jedi of Old, but a recent romantic tie had unraveled her attempts at being sagely. In many ways she felt like a teen still.

I have inspected some of the villagers, they are sick and all report having been North. So my best evaluation is the threat lies there. Though I suggest we get respirator masks, the orange fog seems to effect the nervous system and then poisons the blood cells, causing black veins all over the infected.

Asonia forced a smile,

The danger is great, but we are Jedi. We can do this together.

Darth Tentaus

D
The Dark Lord exited his lab and made his way to the front of his stronghold where he saw a great trail of smoke. He held out his hand, which made the sound of metal plates shake under the ground as he came to a small crator and saw the young Tpgruta screaming, his leg was missing.

“What a pity..” said The Arcane Sith, he stepped down into the crater, and examined the shouting Boy.

“Breath.. channel the pain, control your breathing..”

The Togruta Sith took the boy up and carried him out of the mine field. Back in the lab, he laid the Boy on the table the Raxshir had been. He took out syringe, draining the needle some he then put it in the numb of the missing limb, the Boy cried out before his eyes rolled to white and drifted into a mini coma. Lorx Tentaus took his instruments and looked at the damage, it had been a rathed clean severance, the bone would need some grinding down. Taking the tools he laid them out as IG droid came with a pump and mask that he laid over the boy’s mouth.

“Admistering anesthetics.”

The droid kept a proper amount to ensure the Boy felt no pain or woke up from the coma. The Dark Surgeon, took a grinder and made the bone even and cut the dead tissue with a torch like tool that kept the blood loss to minimum. Then heading to a locker, Lord Tentaus opened it to reveal prosthetics, arms, legs, and even a spinal column that arched. He grabbed the smaller leg and returned to the table. With much work and the sound of drills, he fastened the durasteel and black iron to the bone, and connecnted the nerves, the veins to the prosthetic ones. It was gruelling work, and when it was done, IG carried buckets of discarded tissue and bone to ab incinerator.

The Boy was still under as Lord Tentaus wiped his hands with black wrags, and went to basin of fluid that he scrubbed off all material. The Boy vitals beeped on a small screen, his BPM normal, and his other vitals were perfect. Why had a Sith Lord saved this unremarkable child? The Code of the Sith prized the strong over the weak. And that is why He saved the Boy, he had hunter in the Fog, survived a Mine, he had something, a strength where others might have perished. Checking his pad Lord Tentaus having taken a sample of his blood was intrigued, his Midi-chlorian count was in the solid middle realm, less than his and not low like those acolytes who really ought to be canon fodder. No, a respectable range. Was this his secret of survival? Had he used The Force to give him immunity to the toxins?! This made The Sorcerer almost giddy, as he had been in the archives of Korriban as a Acolyte. The reservations he had about training an apprentice now were out weighted by curiosity.

Akela Ru

She looked at her and the other jedi was giving the run down of how the people were holding up... an important aspect of what they were doing and how they would handle it. "Alright, as most jedi would say lets rock this joint." She nodded her head and crossed her arms. She was ready to help some people... now if only she had trained her healing skills instead of her stealth approach and how to evade the adults at naptime... no matter she like life would find a way as she was walking... the opposite direction and pulled out a datapad. "Alright, this way..." She said it and walked a few steps before stopping and looking at it as she turned it and turned around. "Wait this way."

Asonia Tsavio

A

The Older Togruta raised her painted white brow at this saying of the Jedi “rocking the joint.” Then Akela took out s datapad and began leading them South which made Asonia want to say something, then she redirected back to North.

Do you know how to read that thing?

Asonia said that with a tone of concern. They were heading to cut off the head of a serpent, two Padawans, not Knights or Masters, Padawans. Was The Order daft? Why had they bot sent more reinforcements? Or was Sith occupying them? The Masterless Padawan chose to believe the ladder, that this was not some Trial that some Masters out apprentices through to test their mettle. This was a serious affair, her homeworld of Shili was in peril, people were dying! So it could not be a test, there had to be a reason only two Padawans would face whoever this Sorcerer was.

Asonia was confident they would find the source of these troubled, what was less certain is if the two would be able to stop it. She had faith in The Force, but Darksiders, they had a way of corrupting everything. For many years they were boogeymen, devils that Masters told of to scare Younglings enough to help steer them away from the tenets of the dark side: fear, anger, hate, and suffering. The parables she had heard and the one encounter with a Dark Jedi that lead to the death of her Second Master made Asonia cautious. And if this Sorceror was more than someone playing with dark arts, a actual Sith Lord, then they would be out of their depth. Still she tried to trust The Force, they had both been lead back to the planet from which they had come. There had to be a reason, a greater plan at work…

Akela Ru

"Oh course I do... this is just a different model then I am used to and they changed the display." She said it nodding there for a moment as a grin stayed on her face though. She would be able to fight and protect the people and prove that she was an awesome jedi... or at least cool.. she needed to get some shades in any case as things were going to get bright and shiny... maybe a coat cause they were going to chill and be cool as ice. She had a million of these... all of them from the war journal as she was walking and they would be able to find the people.. help them, then stop the threat all in time for cookies.

Asonia Tsavio

A

Asonia did not press the matter further, Akela was holding it upside down, but she said nothing as they made there way North on foot. The Forests of Shili covered much of the planet, they were full of rich pines, and wildlife. Which made the eery quiet concerning, there was no sound of birds, galloping Kybuck, or the roar of Raxshir. A mist of tangerine lay ahead, Asonia puller her respirator mask with attatched visor over her face, and wrapped her Montrals and Lekku in a head covering. Her breaths released puffs of vapor as she suggestsd to Akela,

“Best put on one too.. that mist ahead looks like The Fog. And listen.. no bird noises, no rustling of foliage.. nothing.”

The Masterless Padawan was now very alarmed, she tried to speak as if not, to help Akela feel they were safe. The truth is she had no idea if they were, was the toxin able to infect on the skin or only through inhalation? She prayed in her heart the ladder since she had not though to cover up her exposed arms, and legs.

As she waited for The Little Togruta to fix on her masl, she peered into the fog and saw a shadow, it was massive and its eyes glowing, great horns upon its head. She felt her heart race, and she fought the desire to fly away.

Akela Ru

Asonia Tsavio

She looked at her and the rebreather with a nod of her head fitting it on after she took it quickly. Searching around she was darting her eyes as the fog. Her montrals not picking up any sounds of signs of life around them which didn't bode well. "Its quiet.. too quiet... quiet enough someone could try sneaking up..." She jumped around and her voice raised. "BEHIND YOU." She said it and there was there with a narrowing of her eyes. "Well played enemies of justice well played." She said it turning back around to rejoin Asonia as a shadow appeared and she narrowed her eyes. "At last we meet for the first time for the last time."

Darth Tentaus

D
The Sith Scientist was examining some test results when he felt it, something in the Force, then proximity sensors on his screen confirmed it. Two signatures were approaching. The Dark Lord turned to his IG unit who he told,

Monitor the Lad..

He then stepped out of his lab and into a separate dome chamber. Inside was red tapesteries, and blades all arouhd loke the teeth of a Sarlaac pointed towards him. A circle with a Red Eye was in the middle, and candles, he took a knee and reached oit his hands, around him swirled shadows (Force Phantom), which all converged on him and he became black of the vacuum of space.

Outside in the Fog, a Phantom walked amongst the woods and approached near where the Toxin was but a myst. There it peered at the two Togruta females, dressed in Jedi attire and armed with sabers clipped to their belts. The Phantom moved as if a cloud itself, its foot steps and shape being solid one moment and then breaking into almost a black flame. The eyes of Tentaus’s Phantom burned as it looked at the Jedi pair, when the Little One noticed him. Its greeting was perplexing, as if read from some awful holo opera on Coruscant. Though the child taking notice of His Phantom in the dense mist was impressive.

Turn back Jedi. Ahead there is only.. pain..

The Phantom looked at the Older Togruta Jedi, who seemed to have noticed him, he saw her Padawan garland, and then looked at the youth of the other Jedi.

The Order sent apprentices?

He then began a maniacal laugh that fillec the forest:

That is delightful! And I thought the Jedi Order had no sense of humor.

The Phantom Togruta then moved with a speed of he eind and appeared behind them.

Follow me.. if you dare..

The Shadow then crept forward slight North East, till it came to a grove that has hollowed out trees, and a great mansion stood. The three story building towered above and took up a great space, smoke stakes bellow black trails and a great red door lay ahead.

Welcome..

The great doors opened and the Phantom went inside via a window.

Asonia Tsavio

Asonia Tsavio

A
The arrival of the Phantom made Asonia reach for her saber hilts, she tried to remain calm as she watched and listened to the towering Shadow. She lookex over at Akela Ru Akela Ru and then back to Him who gave ominous warning of danger, and then assessed they were only Padawans. His ability to percieve things so quickly revealed that he was not the brutes she had heard about who brandish sabers and let out battle cries. No this One was calculated, he knew how to leave a perfect amount of dread and curiosoty, a laugh that haunted and words that beckoned. When he bid them follow, Asonia turned to Akela,

Well, I guess we have little choice. Though be on your guard. I sense a trap.”

They were lead by the Spectra to a great mansion in the wood. Asonia was befuddled, how had she never heard of this place? It was massive and looked old. Was if established by some rich Senator or was it another illusion of this Phantom Sith?

When the doors opened and he bid them welcome, Asonia turned to Akela.

I have a bad feeling about this. What do you think?”

The Masterless Padawan felt somewhat silly seeking counsel from a child, but they did tend to have a purity of discernment most adults lose as they make more and more gray choices.

Akela Ru

"You can sense traps?" She said it and looked towards where the phantom was indicating. "Just like Vulpesen Vulpesen on zeltros with those boy girl zeltrons." She was nodding to herself and Asonia before she was walking with her to go after the sith. "Yay well we might be padawans but you are a dummy head adult.... who smells like feet." She said it while walking forward with the other Togruta and allowing herself the moment to enjoy all of it. THey had a plan... they would be able to properly handle this situation the only way they knew how... with excessive amounts of being awesome and whoosh whoosh sounds from their blades most likely... or they were going to like on the temple ground hang him upside down and take all of his lunch credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom