Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Trouble is my Middle Name

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png

Wearing: xxx
Weapon: xxx x2
Tag: Cambria Zadira Cambria Zadira

Rodia. Judah hated the planet almost as much as he disliked Tatooine. The jungles were beautiful, but the population itself seemed to be the problem. Without the stability of the Confederacy of Independent Systems the planet had opened up to slavery once again. Many of the domes harbored shadow ports designed to transfer “cargo” from one ship to the next as they attempted to smuggle the slaves to wherever they would be sold.

Judah hated it.

It was just too bad he could not do anything about it, currently. Rarely was Judah surprised, but it did happen on occasion. The Jedi had been knocked unconscious, attacked from behind. A damp, cold floor was what he woke up to. Unappealing, and a certainly uninviting situation. His eyes settled on the bars in front of him. Judah had once again found himself in need of a bail out. It was a good thing he had a few up his sleeve. The only problem was they took his comm as well.

<< “Bri… ummm I’m in a bit of a spot… again…” >>

It had been a mission she would have been very eager to help in considering her background. Judah and Cambria did not often talk about it, but he was aware that she had experience with this particular crime. She was good at keeping her passions in check, but Judah knew there were times it was more difficult than others. They were best friends after all. Even if they did not want to admit the depth or complexity of what they shared.

Judah pushed himself off the floor and propped himself up against the wall. He crossed his arms. Tapping his foot on the floor he wondered what was taking her so long. The Twi’lek was more a bang the door down kind of gal than Judah was. Shadowing about was his job, which was partly why his head had a lump on it, and it hurt.

By the time Cam found him, Judah would likely be rubbing the back of his head, and fully awake.​

DELIVERANCE
Rodia
A rescue we will go...
Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

cqs1XXW.png

u2udfuD.jpg
Oh, the things Cambria did for her dearest friend...

This wasn't the first time the Rutan Twi'lek had to save the roguish Corellian from himself. Sometimes the Jedi Master couldn't help but find trouble. Well actually, more often than not it was of his own doing -like now. In fact, she had dubbed his middle name just that with a bold capital "T". Affectionately of course, but this time Judah was pushing it.

The only way the Jedi Guardian could see to rescue the scruffy-looking nerfhearder from his predicament as a jailbird was to get herself picked up the by same slave masters and break him out of the holding cell from the inside. And, possibly do the same for other sentients enslaved and being held in the Rodia transfer station a few klicks outside the capital city in the middle of the thick jungle.

Dressed like a Twi'lek dancer, Cambria walked along with other aliens that had been captured for sale at a slaver's market most likely. This was just a sorting location for the slavers it seemed; one that needed to go down. Her astromech droid Arjay had been taken as well... It was all part of the Master Jedi's plan. The silver and gray R9 unit was carrying her primary lightsaber. Risky but scantily dressed as she was it was the only option to bring any additional weapons of choice to the mission at hand other than the Force.

// "I am here. Be ready... "// Cambria communicated through their long-developed Force bond, then the exotic beauty turned to one of the lackeys whom she had been using her Force persuasion on during the trek; planting a seed in his gullible mind that could be sprouted when the time and situation was right.

Cambria assessed the situation as the newest slaves were paraded into the makeshift holding facility handcuffed along with a few mixed droids with restraining bolts attached. She could sense her long-time Jedi partner not too far away and he was still alive. That was a good sign. With any luck, Judah wasn't incapacitated much. The story behind how the slavers got the best of him would be a doozy, one laced with liberties no doubt. The Twi'lek guessed there was probably a female involved... Judah Lesan Jr. Judah Lesan Jr. was the same way. Like father, like son. Corellians, remember?!

Leaning over to the befriended lackey standing next to her in the processing line to check the slaves in, Cambria whispered a sweet nothing into his ear and subtly waved her bound hands. The near-human's eyes went wide with lustful delight, then a knowing grin formed. He reached for her wrists and unlocked the cuffs freeing them thinking it was going to be his lucky day right here, right now. What a fool. Men?!

With that predictable thought ended, Cambria kneed him in the jewels sucking the air out of his lungs and putting him out of commission in the worst way, then she shouted to the other captured beings to find cover before sending out a Force push towards the guards who were sitting at the table pinning them against the wall.

The Master Jedi called to Arjay and out came her lightsaber from a hidden compartment inside his dome. Grabbing the single cylinder in midair, she ignited the Jedi weapon with a snap-hiss just in time as guards responding to the commotion opened fire on her. The blue blade easily batted the blaster bolts back to where they came from stopping the hired guns in their efforts.

Quickly Cambria reached down and removed the restraining bolt from her R9 unit that had rolled up next to her, then she started off down a side corridor where the cells were located in search of Judah.

Oh if only I had a holocam with me to mark this moment," she mused to herself when her golden eyes spotted him a little worse for wear behind a set of bars.

"Well, well, well, quite the mess you have gotten yourself into, Master Lesan... and here I thought Jedi Shadows were trained in how not to get caught. Tsk, tsk," the Twi'lek quipped in greeting with amusement, then a small smile came to her naturally berry-colored lips as she opened the cell door and offered a hand up.

An alerting warble came from her accompanying astromech droid, who was watching the entrance to the corridor. The R9 unit followed up that notice with a smirky beep. It almost made Cambria snort out loud, almost.

"Come Judah, we must hurry... I have awoken a beehive it seems and there are many slaves here we must help, if at all possible. Also, Arjay found your lightsabers. He says since they are a Jedi's life, it will cost you an oil bath to get them back, maybe two."

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png

Wearing: xxx
Weapon: xxx x2
Tag: Cambria Zadira Cambria Zadira

She just had to arrive dressed as a Twi’lek slave. There was a brief moment where Judah thought that the words coming out of his mouth should not, but he passed that moment by. If he could get into trouble with the Sword of the Jedi by commenting about her posterior, Judah was fully committed with his best friend.

“You expect me to take this seriously with…” Judah waved his hand about Cambria, “all of that glory full on display…”

He knew that he could not get away with that, per se, but when it came to Cambria Judah was going to take every shot he could. If there were anyone he could find himself committing to after the death of his wife, Bri was the person. Their relationship was the most unique of any Judah had with other women, and while he did not want that to change, part of him wished they could have something… more.

A smirk pulled at his lips as his attention turned to Arjay. “Two oil baths… one per saber, anything else is pure extortion.” A few beeps and trills and what could be considered a bit of back and forth filled the cell until they came to an agreement.

“He’s worse than a Hutt sometimes…”

The cell was not much of an obstacle. Judah could have broken out at any point, but he also knew with the rest of the slaves taken into account, he needed help. There were several ways he could have gotten Cambria to show up, but this one seemed like it was the most fun. Besides, he had genuinely been trapped.

If only that Zeltron had not been so attractive, and Judah so susceptible to pheromones.

He wasn’t about to tell Bri about that. Judah would never hear the end of it.

“Right so, there are four main holding areas. All the cells have about six to seven to them each. I don’t have the room on my ship. We will have to steal one of theirs.”

Judah pointed to the left.

“The hangar is that way.”

Judah pointed straight ahead of them.

“The boss is that way.”

Once Arjay gave him his lightsabers back, Judah fixed them to his belt. His lips were held closed in a thin line. It was hard for Judah to keep his emotions in check on this particular mission. He knew how close it hit Cambria, and he held enough emotional reaction for them both if she would allow it, or if the code would. A long breath pushed out of his nostrils.

“We could split up, or we could do this together. Personally… with what I’ve seen since I’ve been here… you should not let me alone with their skipper.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom