Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Tropical Heat Wave [OPA and Friends]

Born standin' up and takin' back.
366535-adventureinvanuatu-06.jpg

Mood Music

Binaros

It all the hard work the OPA and their subgroups had been doing lately, the faceless higher ups had decided to reward their members with a holiday, a paid week off work and booked out a newly established beach resort on Binaros. A beautiful tropical planet, filled to the brim with tropical forests, rivers, beaches and all manner of creatures the likes of which Eldin had never seen. He had only been her a few hours, settled into his bungalow, changed out of his usual attire and into something beachy and decided to take a beach walk. In that time, he had decided he liked the beach, it was calming, and the salty air smelt nice and the water lapping around his feet as he walked, was so warm and inviting.

Up the beach from him were the beach bars, hammocks and everything one needed to relax. You could even get a massage if you wanted, he didn’t really know what that was, but it didn’t matter. Maybe he would find time to find out.

This place was a little gem in OPA space.

He dropped down his sunshades as the sun glared off the sand, the only downside to this place was the insects. Away from the sea breeze they would swarm around you, some were blood suckers and hurt like hell.

Veering off to the right, his feet guided him to the nearest bar. A shaded place made out of wood and palm reeds, a local behind the bar well skilled in mixing whatever one’s heart desired. He pulled up a stool and sat, fingers lazing in a bowl of nuts before popping one in his mouth. And in a flash, an ice-cold ale sat in front of him, without he even asking for it.

Oh yes, he liked this place a lot.

((OOC: This is an open faction thread. Welcome to join are OPA members from all groups, Allies, Friends and anyone wanting to join OPA and need an introduction to the faction))

Heavy riffs and a mugful of caf, and we're good.

Pleck catched the driftwood stick in mid air and drove his feet down in the wet sand by the edge of the water. The male vulpex was in very good shape, both in terms of its body and its crystaline fur that sparkled some under the warm sun of Binaros. He puffed in exaltation and ran before, a stone throw away from his blonde owner.

Chris chuckled at her vulpine friends little escapades and followed him along the beach and the small waves that broke by their feet. She had blue denim shorts on and a slightly loose fitting tank top to go with it, bearing the large red logotype of an old but still kicking galactic band on its front. Her feet were bare, as the sand were so warm from the day under the sun. Underneath the had a black bikini set with a white and pink flower pattern on it. She were ready for some tanning and maybe even a dip in the sea, whatever this little invite to OPA folks would offer.

''Pleck!'' she had to shout after the vulpine that suddenly made a change of direction up onto the beach and towards a man sitting in a chair, enjoying his snacks and a beer. The playful vulptex stopped on a dime a meter or two from the man, throwing up just a little bit of sand around its feet. Chris took some quicker steps and approached them two just when the curious vulpine reached in for a sniff on the mans bowl of snacks.

''Hey! What'd I tell you about running away like that? You're incurable sometimes, you know that?'' she said and knelt down for the vulptex to come back to her, and he did but kept a longing glance at the snacks. Chris laid a hand on him and stroked the crystaline fur.

''Sorry about that! It's been a while since we were off the ship. He gets so exited.'' she continued while looking up at the man with an excusing smile and expression.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

Last edited:
Bounty Hunter, Smuggler and Worldclass Drinker.
Even though everyone had just started arriving to the beloved resort on Binaros Amkoo was already wasted on a variety of alcoholic bevrages. Amkoo was wearing some light clothing and a hat to cover the sun from his sensitive rodian skin. Amkoo was sitting on a stool close to the one Eldin sat on. The difference being Amkoo almost falling asleep hanging over the bar surronded by empty bottles and glasses who were previously filled with a varirety of alcoholic bevrages.

Amkoo slowly opens his eyes and looks to Christine and Eldin while still resting his head in his arms on the bar. "I hope this is all payed for" Amkoo mumbles from under his breath before closing his eyes again

Mood
Heat rolled off the engine of his Durasteel Horse as the pink skinned judge hovered in and came to a rest on the sun kissed beach of Binaros. The metallic mask covering his face slid up into his dusty cowboy hat as he removed it from his head. Running his hand through his curly purple hair he stepped off his speeder bike and marvelled at the epic beauty before him.

He watched the blonde chase after the her pet and smiled to himself as he removed his black trench and shirt. Stripping down to only a pair cowboy boots and board shorts he stashed everything into the saddle packs of his bike except for his "Sunshine" Revolver which he slid into the waist band of his shorts and his hat which he put back onto his head. He may be on vacation but he would feel naked without at least one heater and his hat of course.

Walking over Mako noticed two others at the bar, one seemed like he may have been enjoying himself and was sleeping it off, the other a judge of some note if his memory serves him correctly.

"Howdy all, names Mako."

He tipped his hat hat to the three of them before reaching over the bar and grabbed a six pack of ice cold brews from an ice box. As everything is comped Mako figureed the bartender wouldn't mind so just cut out the middle man. Popping the first one open he slammed it back, followed by two more.

"Zethron physiology, two livers means twice the fun. So what you maniacs wanna do today?"

Last edited:
MOOD

Tip of his finger flicked through the bowl of snacks as Eldin sat picking out his favourite crunchy morsels, he was paying no attention to anyone around him and for the time in a long time, he felt as ease. It probably had everything to do with the weather, the warm breeze and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore .. and the drink in front of him. A noise, out of place in his scene caused him to turn and see the blonde walking up the beach with a vulpine lolloping after a stick, he watched the pair for a moment before returning to his grasing.

Before he knew it, the long face of the vulpine puppa poked under his arm and hoped for a snack. “Hey now”, he said with a little surprise, and a slight grin, and he turned to see the woman kneel to retrieve her pet. “Understandable, he’s almost as excited as me”. He picked a crunchy bite out of the bowl and threw it to the vulpine. “What’s his name?”.

He hadn’t noticed the sleeping Rodian before, now that he awoke and spoke, Eldin realised just how close he was to him, uncomfortably close. “OPA’s pickin’ up the bill”. The unmistakable smell of liquor lingers on the breeze, as the wind shifted. A slight doubletake as the Rodian went back to sleep on the bar.

People came out of the coconut trees, a cowboy turned up stripped down to his underwear but still armed. Eldin was not going to judge, done something similar himself only without the underwear, a flash of that memory caused him to grin. “Ah, Deputy Mako, nice of ya to join us”, one waste Rodian, a Zeltron hell bent on catching up to him, although it will take a while.

Eldin was going to pace himself, after all the days and nights are long. “Might go for a swim later, but in no hurry ta do anythin’”.

“You? .. apart from .. well”,
he pointed to the beer, “..that” .

Christine Dellard Christine Dellard | Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso | Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam

Cei Kyros

C
"Okay this is not my fault," the duros glanced over at Finley Finley nervously, "None if this was here last time!"

Kyros had chosen Binaros because it was remote and basically uninhabited. The perfect place to offload some spice and disruptors. This was supposed to be a milk run to show the new kid the ropes but now there was a veritable beach blowout just a few kilometers away from their planned rendezvous site. This was bad. The Hutts didn't take kindly to complications.

"We can fix this. I can fix this. Just let me do the talking. You got a blaster on you?"

He didn't know much about Finley other than the kid seemed eager and willing to learn. Most young scoundrels didn't last long out here in the black but Cei had sensed something else in him. A spark. With the right kind of guidance he just might have what it takes to make a name for himself. Or maybe he just reminded the duros of a young Kyros. Either way he was about to get a crash course on how to talk or shoot your way out of trouble depending on how this all went down.

Last edited by a moderator:
''It's Pleck. He's my partner in crime. Never leaving my side, just like I always got a plectrum on my pocket.'' she said, giving a short explanation to the vulptexs name while stroking and inspecting the back and side of its neck. It gave the vulpine pet a slight descision-making anxiety wether to give in to its owners cosy caressing or giving the man another look and hope for a snack.

She glanced up again, just before a snack came flying and were quickly consumed by the vulptex before it hit the ground. Seeing her companion so pleased, however a bit spoiled sometimes, made her smile widely before she stood up and offered the man a hand.

''I'm Chris. I think you're already on the plus-side with him!'' she said with a smile and a glance down to Pleck who settled himself sitting down by her side, keeping a keen ice-blue eye on everyone else that begun to arrive at the spot.

''Yeah, I'll put my vote on that!'' she said agreeing, looking between the man and the newly arrived zeltron when he asked them what they planned to do later.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso Cei Kyros

Finley

P I r a t e E x t r o d i n a i r e

"We can fix this. I can fix this. Just let me do the talking. You got a blaster on you?"

Finn stood nonchalantly by Kyros as he allowed the man to decide their next move. His eyes peered over to the beach gathering as he then refocused his attention on Kyros, answering the question spoken to him. His right hand moved to his right thigh, a customized heavy pistol seen holstered.
“Yeah, I’m good, I’ve got your back if it comes down to that.” His head nodded just slightly as he moved his hand down slightly and unlatching the button that secured the pistol in the holster. Things were about to get interesting, Finn smirked. Always up for a good fight.

It was funny ~ not up till a few days ago, things were the same for Finn, but now, thanks to Kyros, he had gotten his break, a chance to prove himself, and a chance to escape the life of poverty and just getting by. This life, this moment, was just the beginning and he knew it.

Cei Kyros Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Christine Dellard Christine Dellard Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso

Cei Kyros

C
"Alright good," Kyros nodded, "Keep it out of sight for now and follow my lead."

He slapped Finley Finley on the shoulder and started moseying down the beach towards Binaros' latest attraction. Before their Hutt contact showed up to take possession of the cargo he needed to be able to make assurances that these folk wouldn't send out a distress signal if they spotted any unusual activity. That meant blending in for a while and feeling out security.

"Ahoy there neighbors!" he waggled a hand at Eldin Daine Eldin Daine and Christine Dellard Christine Dellard , "Grand opening? Didn't realize that was so soon! I take it you're not here for the big game, then?"

Cei had no idea if there were any predators native to this world but he was betting that none of the guests would either. They needed a cover story to blend in and explain any late night landings out in the jungle. Just a couple of hunters waiting for resupply.

"Take a look around," the smuggler muttered to his partner, "Get a headcount. See if you can spot any sensors. I'll introduce us."

Finley

Finn acknowledged the request by Cei Kyros to keep said things hidden. He clasped latch over his holster, and repositioned his pistol just slightly to make it “less obvious” as the boss man had ordered. The sun on the way to the venue was beating down rather unforgivingly so when they came into the shades canopy it was a relief to Finn.

”Take a look around," the smuggler muttered to his partner, "Get a headcount. See if you can spot any sensors. I'll introduce us."

“ With pleasure.” It’s not that he didn’t like sun, or heat.... or sand ~ it’s just... Hello beach angel ~ Finn thought as he gazed at Christine Dellard Christine Dellard speaking with Eldin Daine Eldin Daine ... at least there’s one beautiful thing on this planet He smirked as he began to walk that direction, but immediately stopping - no... NO. keep your head focused Finn. Do NOT mess this up for Kyros, besides... when have I ever successfully spoken to a female?... Finn finishing his thought. Dejectedly, head slightly slumped downwards, he moved over towards the bar, and began to count in his head, 3, now peering towards Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso . He nodded towards him as he ordered himself a drink, non alcoholic ~ he couldn’t allow himself to become impaired. 4, taking a sip of his beverage as he leaned over the counter now eyeing Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam . There sure seemed to be quite a few people here. He shrugged, still looking about, now taking a seat.

Amkoo flew up from his relaxing sleeping pose almost dropping his hat but catching it last second. In the same motion of standing up Amkoo managed to pick up a drink from the bar and sweep it. Amkoo dropped the empty glass and swiped away the small drops left on his rodian mouth. Amkoo was looking at Cei Kyros with both excitement and curiosity.

"Did you just say big game? Is there some bounty hunting, smuggling or whatever going on here?"

Without even waiting for a response Amkoo speaks again "Whatever it is i'm in for some quick credits, what do you say boss?" Amkoo then quickly extends his hand to Cei for a handshake to get confirmation

"Not much planned past the brew sir, no real reason to. Know my Tilz quartermaster is planetside grabbing some samples for his hydro garden he is crafting on the Lucana. As for me I plan on fully enjoying the the R&R."

Mako looked over to Cel as he walked over talking about some big game hunt, or something like that. Tipping his hat in greeting he noted the stranger didn't have a heavy gun on him that he would have expected for hunting sabercat but you didn't always get experts at these impromptu big game hunts.

"Cat hunting huh? Well best of luck with that, just don't let them in close partner, 40 claws do a number on flesh if ya get my meaning."

He then looked over to the man who had just slipped in next to him. Seemed a little uneasy. Well being around a few Judges will do that to anyone, looked like he could honestly use something stronger.

"Hey bartender, round of whiskey for everyone."

Mako pointed around to everyone, including Chris's pup. As the shots were handed out he personally handed Finley Finley one and then raised his own shot.

"To sun, fun and life partner. These are the best things for sure."

Cei Kyros Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

MOOD

"I'm Eldin", he smiled back, "Join us for a drink before ya head off down the beach", he assumed she was on her way to somewhere, and taking her time about it. This place trapped you in that way, you just did not feel like leaving. Like everyone that had joined him at the bar, their attention drew to the two strangers that had approached them. An interesting couple, hunters apparently which accounted for their attire, they certainly did not look like beach goers. Eldin did not much about the planet, let along any big game that was on it, after he was not into that. The two parted, one finding a seat at the bar, the other directly engaging them in conversation. If he did not know better, it was a typical move of thugs, lawdy knows he had did it himself in the past or had that move done on him.

"Wouldn't know", he answered the question about the grand opening. "So ya been here before then I take it?, what was here before?". Eldin eyed the man up and down, didn't really strike him as a hunter, but what would he know. The sleeping Rodian piped up, lifting his sleepy drunken head with the anticipation of credits. Deputy Bantam seemed more informed in the planet and it potential for game, cats and big ones he assumed. Yeah naw, they can have it. Had the prey been stinking pink/purple birds Eldin would have been the first one to pack.

However Bantam, with his natural Zeltron enthusiasm for fun and excitement handed out the drinks and proposed a toast. Eldin did not really ever need a proposal to drink, but went along with the atmosphere of it. Sun and Fun on the list for sure, life partner? he had spent his life avoiding getting tangled up in that kind of scenario. More for their sake than his own. "To sun, sand and Se..", he stopped himself completing his own toast, remembering the presence of Chris. But, something tickled at the back of his mind, as he caught sight of the man with the hat and over exaggerated mustache, he had seen his face before. Eldin sat trying to place it, he could not recall ever meeting the man before.

The kid was different, a complete green horn, had to be by his youth but never underestimate that either. There is a lot to be said for enthusiasm and youthful arrogance, it goes only two ways thought. Lucky or unlucky, dead or alive.

Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam | Finley Finley Christine Dellard Christine Dellard | Cei Kyros | Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso

Cei Kyros

C
"Whatever it is i'm in for some quick credits, what do you say boss?"

"Smuggling? No!" Cei laughed just a little too hard at the innocent comment, "Uh...sure thing. I mean, why not? Binaros panther is a dangerous beast, could always use another steady eye."

This was unexpected. The last thing Kyros had expected was that Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso would volunteer for his imaginary hunting trip. He shook his hand anyway. Maybe he and Finley Finley could string him along on a snipe hunt. Worst case they might have to cut him in on the score. Guy seemed up for it...but then again it was hard to tell with rodians. There was apparently a lot of emotional nuance to their antenna twitches and all of it lost on a simple duros.

"I'm Cei," he introduced himself to everyone, "That handsome devil over there is Finn. Say hi Finn!"

"So ya been here before then I take it?, what was here before?"

Kyros chuckled at Eldin Daine Eldin Daine , "Nothing but jungle! There's an old abandoned temple maybe a half day's hike from the coast here but other than that?"

He shook his head. Of course the temple wasn't actually abandoned but the smuggler didn't know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a moment, a slight feeling of being observed spread inside Chris. She were used to having eyes on her from the audience, but this was not a gaze appreciating her musical talents for sure. Defiant and straight forward, she turned her head to the side and met the gaze of a dark guy stopping in his tracks and changing direction to the bar. Wait! He thought she wouldn't notice a pretty obvious ogle? Cute, though.

''Sure! One need to stay hydrated around here, right?'' she said, looking back at Eldin and with one hand shaded her eyes from the sun, side-eyeing the zeltron with his six pack with about three beers left. Those pink boys and girls were an intersting race, one that you always could count on keeping any party alive. If two livers meant double the fun, would it mean double the hangover too?

The still thought left her and before she could grab a drink herself, the zeltron boy lived up to his races reputation and ordered a round of whiskey for everyone. Given to her by the bartender, she raised it in a toast along with the others and then knocked it back with fair ease.

She sat the empty glass back on the counter, fishing up some credits from a pocket and exchanged it with the barman for a beer. Pleck searched for a shady spot nearby, just by a pillar of the wood and palm reed bar. He laid himself to rest but kept a relaxed eye on people and events of the party that had just started.

''So, you're a judge too? You're the one to thank for scouting and picking this place?'' she asked Eldin and took a drink of the beer.

A hunting trip was not exactly what she were here for, or dressed for, for that matter! So, the duro and the dark ''handsome'' one were companions. If they were close to the OPA, it seemed strange that the duro acted so surprised about the event taking place. A faint feeling told her that their trure intentions was something else. She pondered about it while taking another sip of the beer.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Finley Finley Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam Cei Kyros Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso

Last edited:

Finley

”To sun, fun and life partner. These are the best things for sure."

Finn started longingly at the glass of whiskey in front of him, as the man gave the shot to him and made the toast. He smirked slightly, if you can’t beat them ~ join them and get smattered doing it
. “ I’ll drink to that.” He downed the glass, the warm intoxicating feeling moving down his throat as he downed the liquid quickly, smacking the glass against the counter, letting out a mild to loud “Whoo!”, that’s the ticket!

"I'm Cei," he introduced himself to everyone, "That handsome devil over there is Finn. Say hi Finn!"

He overheard Cei Kyros talking, his head perking up slightly , as his eyes now once again landed on his “beach angel” from earlier, now noticing that she was in close proximity to him, and who, to Finns chagrin, locked eye contact with him, noticing his quick look-see earlier, which had been met with a fiery defiance;
Fantastic! She probably thinks I’m some weirdo... Cei, at this moment, wanting Finn to introduce himself and say hi, did so without realizing he was still staring straight at Christine Dellard Christine Dellard , now speaking almost as if directly towards her, verses the crowd in general. “Say hi Cei~ wait I - I mean, that’s Cei, and I’m Finn, and I need to say hi... I - umm... oh.. I...” He stopped talking, a bead sweat forming across brow, and his face now brighter colored than the Zeltron patron, Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam who kindly ordered the drinks. Finn, turned to the bartender as he waved his hand for another shot, the glass sliding across the counter. He grabbed it, downed it and inwardly groaned. THIS IS WHY... WHY CEI does ALL talking!

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso

Last edited:
"That the spirit partner!" Mako said as he slapped Finley Finley on the back probably a little harder than he meant to. It the who pink skin party boy thing, exuberance and all.

Handing the kid his forth brew he open and chugged the last two before turning his attention to Christine Dellard Christine Dellard .

"So sorry to interrupt, and I'm sure you told us this already but what is the pups name again? Kinda got wrapped up in getting my buzz going."

Mako grabbed some meat like snack from the bowels on the bar then bent down and held it out to little guy who had settled down some distance from most of the crew.

Amkoo turned around again and picked up his two blasters from the bar counter and started preparing them for much worse then some sort of cat. Amkoo had a habit of killing things a little too much, but of course it depends on who you ask. "Do we need to use rifles" Amkoo mumbled to himself looking at his rifle leaned against the bar counter. "Yeah we probably need rifles" He continued mumbling to himself and started assembling and preparing his blaster rifle.

The rodians rifle was a very, and i mean VERY modified blaster rifle. He had added extra basically everything, extra magazine, extra scopes, extra laser sighting, extra fire power, extra everything. After he was done assembling his rifle he immediately started polishing it with some sort of napkin he found at the bar mixed with his rodian spit which had awfully high amount of mixed alcoholic drinks in it.

She fought to hold back a broad smile to the boys incomprehensive and slightly nervous statement. It was funny as well as pretty cute, she simply could not deny that. The way he looked at her could only mean that his reactions was caused by her. A shy smuggler in the OPA, if he was one of them, was kind of rare to encounter. That gave her an idea.

''Excuse me, Eldin... I'm gonna... Be right back.'' she said and gave Eldin an excusing look and a nod back at the bar that said she were not leaving because of his company were boring or anything, more like that she had a suspicion of something and had to check it out.

Chris took the beer with her and turned to the zeltron in mid-step as he asked for Pleck's name.

''It's Pleck! Don't spoil him too much, though. Or else I'm gonna have a hard time with him back at the ship for a day or two...''

It was a lie, realy. She had already spoiled him enough, truth to be told. As much comfort and company he provided, he was worth it though. He even had saved her from tight places sometime, and no matter how spoiled he was they understood each other and were the best of friends. Pleck were instantly interested in the piece of meat that the zeltron offered to him, he sniffer the piece and then gently but with a swift nip grabbed it and chewed it up. He was open for the zeltron to pet him if he wanted, as he felt the presence of friends through Chris.

Chris casually came up from behind Finn and took a sip of the beer.

''Hi there! This seat taken?'' she said with mirth and took a very short moment awaiting his response, before she took the freedom of sitting up in the seat next to him.

''You were... Cei, right? Or was it... Fi... Finn?'' she continued jokingly, intending to pull his leg a little. As much as she tried to hide it, the ever so slightly trace of a smirk was apparent in the corner of her mouth.

''You're new with the OPA? Haven't seen you around, realy...'' she said with a shrug and took another sip of the beer.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine , Finley Finley , Cei Kyros, Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam , Amkoo Spujitso Amkoo Spujitso

Last edited:

Finley

Que the music....

Finn watched, almost as if in slow motion; as the finest creature ( Christine Dellard Christine Dellard ) he ever laid eyes on made her way over towards him. Graceful, poised, and a prize worthy of a king she sat next to him and began to ask for clarification for his name, a smirk forming just ever so slightly across her lips as Finn, still slightly flushed, astonished she was speaking to him missed his cue to reintroduce himself.

This was a day to be remembered! He was holding a conversation with a lady, well... technically she was doing all the talking, BUT ~ he had yet to do or say anything abnormal. He turned his head slightly as he motioned for a refill on his shot and whatever the lady wanted, if she wanted more. He met eye contact with her as she asked about him and the OPA.
“Yeah, I suppose I am new in the OPA. You see, Cei Kyros - that’s him “ Finn pointed to the blue man with the fantastically groomed mustache “ Cei cut me a break when no one else would. Until I met him, I was — well, i suppose I’m technically still a nobody, but if I hadn’t been taken in by him I never would of had been able to talk with you.” Eyes never breaking gaze until that moment, his face flushing as he turned slightly, his hand moving stray strands of hair out of his eyes. He began to speak again, this time blatantly nervous. “... umm, I’m sorry, I didn’t ask your name this entire time... would it be alright if I knew it?” He paused awkwardly. Great job Cassanova, make it sound like your asking her out for a space prom... He began to become slightly anxious in his mind — Keep cool, keep conversation going, does it matter you’ve been downing shot after shot for courage?... yes, slightly because your too drunk to be hunting with Cei and you’ll probably end up shooting someone else.. .True - Finn was a little smattered so to speak, but his gracious host Eldin Daine Eldin Daine defiantly knew how throw a party, and knew just who invitez “I like... your, companion friend. Never had anything like that growing up. It’s name was Pleck? Interesting name. So, how long have you been doing this, or... with the OPA?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom