Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TriGen

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Logo_copy.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: [x]
  • Canon Link: /
  • Development Thread: Capitalism Reigns -- The Collective.
  • Primary Source: /
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: TriGen
  • Headquarters: Arkania.
  • Locations:
Ord Mantell.
Terminus.
Polis Massa.
  • Operations:
Cybernetics.
Genetics.
Ships.
  • Tier: 3
DESCRIPTION
TriGen is a front established several decades ago by Daro Tarsi. Over the years it has become a stable, if unpredictable presence within the Arkanian landscape. It usually is satisfied simply trucking along silently, patenting new developments as they come, but every once in a while they release something exceptional.

Once the profits settle down they slide back into the shadows once more.

Arkania - The main administrative concern and laboratories can be found within the frozen wastes of Arkania. Adascapolis contains their headquarters, several R&D facilities and it maintains a low-scale compound somewhere deep in that icy wasteland of the planet.

Ord Mantell - A smuggler's paradise and then some. TriGen maintains a steady working relationship with several smuggler bands that operate out of the planet. If they need something or need to deliver something in a clandestine matter, it's usually through this business connection that it accomplishes this. The smugglers maintain some minor shipyards that TriGen operates off-the-books.

Terminus - Terminus is considered one of the main ports of call within the Unknown Regions with most of the wares flowing through it one way or another. TriGen maintains a steady presence on the world with several warehouses owned in the starport of its capital.

Polis Massa - A clandestine research facility has been established about two decades back that regularly comes up with new innovations through... less than humane means. It has been constructed into the side of a far-flung asteroid within the field. Very hush hush.

RATIONALE

TriGen was established many decades ago when Daro Tarsi was still a young man, ambitious and hungry to accomplish his goals. A small fortune (its origins unknown) was invested in gathering up business holdings across the Galaxy through numerous shell companies and organizations to diffuse his own link to it, which has only increased throughout the years.

In the last decade or so Daro has maintained only minimal contact with the business- when he has a new innovation, a new idea or a new patent needing registered he usually utilizes his connect with TriGen through Mercurial Jim. Jim is a minority shareholder of the company with the rest being owned jointly by an illusive board of directors.

Not pleasant people whatsoever.

They don't even like to drink a beer, can you believe that?

Subsidiaries:

Cogmind.

Parent Corporation: /

Under Review.

Tier 3
  • Is able to create a new subsidiary at Tier 2.
  • Able to manufacture and Mass-Produce civilian ships up to 2000m.
  • Able to manufacture and Mass-Produce civilian stations up to 3000m.
  • Able to manufacture and Mass-Produce combat ships up to 1000m.
  • Able to manufacture and Mass-Produce combat stations up to 2000m.
  • One new operation OR one new location.
The base number of locations for Tier 2 is three. Tier 3 allows up to four. Even with your special faction mandate there is no indication of additional locations being allowed.

I count five being used here. As far as I can tell a headquarters counts as a location and is not separate from the count. So if you can please remove one of the operation centers to make it a total of four locations, or otherwise move the corporate headquarters to one of the other centers, we can get this sub crack-a-lacking.

[member="Daro Tarsi"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="The Major"]

I have no issue with removing a location, if you think that's necessary. My rationale for counting the HQ separately from the locations is because of the following line in the company template: "If your corporation is large enough, where else have they set up shop?"

This is from the location field. The 'where else' suggests to me that locations are added on top of the HQ rather than be grouped together number wise.

Again, I can remove a location if necessary, but that's my rationale if it makes sense to you?

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="The Major"]

Since I made the edits in the other submission and they are both pretty tied together, I decided to go ahead and simply make the edit, rather than anything else.

I also removed another operation and added the Tier 3 tag to the submission.

Let me know how that looks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom