Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricksy looking for Jedi Master to learn Jedi tricks

As the title says, looking for a master to train this one. Stong in the force but untrained and tiny in her form. Natural with weapons and has her very own style. However, not with lightsaber.

Who wants to be my master? :D

[member="Vulpesen"]

Awesome!

When it comes to that you are not Jedi, not something that bothers me. I'm going to be a part of the SSC so as long as i'm not turning into a Sith all will be good. This brings me to a question, I know what dark jedi are, but what are Rogue? And when I first ask someone who looks to have been here a while and most likely knows, witches?

Second thing, what to learn. I mean she wants to lear it all I suppose. Force powers would be most usefull since she is a good fighter already (by non-lightsaber super combat standard). I guess teach her how to use the force and maybe a technique or more if you you wish. The what and how much, I will leave up to you.

Last thing if you need to know her motivastion, it is quite simply to prove that you should not underestimate those who are small and see signature.

[member="Tricksy"]

Generally seen as lightsided or neutral, I'm a force user that is not affiliated with your average force order(though I do have my own order that I belong to.

As for what you want to learn, that depends on what route you want to take with this character. If you want to be an illusionist, I can help with the basics. I can also teach quite a bit about telekinesis, as well as a variety of other force attacks(most are light, but not all of them)

Well, tricksy loves tricks. So first and foremost o would think that. Telekinesis would be an awesome second :D

When it comes to light or dark it doesn't realy matte r to her. As long as she will be avle to protect the weak.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom