Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Darth Acarus"]

He had returned, Silver Station, this place proved to be a place of hell. He lost a few men to this station, all were his friends. His whole crew were family to him, this station spilt their blood this it was his. Now he brought the full might he had
6 ships, 5,000 men, 1,000 scientist and engineers along with 7,000 droids. He was here to secure the station, bring vengeance to those who fell to the station. This station was to be converted to a trade post and factory within the month for the Healers Guild.

As they entered the system, Jaster scanners picked up two ships near the station. It was abandoned, only been found by them, to see others was a surprise. He ordered his men to hold position to see what was happening.

Jaster hailed both ships on open frequency, "This is admiral Jaster Awaud, commander of the Healer Guild Fleet and Quatermaster, we request your purpose as to possession of our station, all data and security codes have been locked down and secured apon our arival."

Scene
A dark grey hull can be see as centre left station, contrasting with the black of space, and the occasional white ray of dull light leaking from a distant star. On closer inspection you would note that it is a BT-7 Thunderclap, a re-purposed Republic assault ship, armor plating flecked with the refuse of aged paint.​
Character
"This is Flannigan Mcnash, leader of the Jackals and handsome rogue." he'd say turning to give Cadan a rye smile. "And welcome to our space station, we're planning to do alot with it you know, maybe a small time space cantina. But we did pay a fair amount of creds for it, we could be convinced otherwise with a bit of creds."
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]​

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

The voice sounded familiar to the mandalorian, maybe he had meet this individual in another location. This didn't matter to him, he wanted what he had found earlier. This station belonged to him and he brought thousands of troopers and workers to repair it. He wasn't going to have some old fool take that from him, he lost men here.

"I repeat this is Admiral Awaud of the Healer Guild First Fleet, we request a meeting apon our arrival to the station, any attempt to shoot us down will result in military assult of this station, negotiations will decide the fate of you and your crew, attempt to leave and all 4 Corvetts will fire apon you in effort to keep this station a secreat."

Jaster hated waiting, but the other ship was not responding to hailing, Jaster decided to ignor it at it had not moved.

Scene
The engines smouldering to life in a contained burst of energy, sparks dissipating in the vacuum of space, swathes of stainless steel, sleek black rods. And the glare of fluorescent tube lighting suspended from steel rafters, floor to ceiling the wall began to extend out and towards the the station docking with it. Entering it with two crew, their space suits was shiny, but in some places rusted. There were still cuts, scrapes and dents from when it was used. It was never polished, but kept a glass like look about it.​
Character
"Admiral, I ain't an expert on negotiation but the other ship will be less cooperative, last I heard on its open com were threats of oblivion. But if it don't move I'll see you aboard the station."

Once Flannigan had finished speaking on the communications to Jaster, Cadan would approach him, his Raven Gauss Rifle in his hand. "Will I be needing this Cap'n?" He'd ask as he makes sure that it is loaded, and the Augmented Shooting Tool is attached properly.
He'd sling it around his shoulder once satisfied that all was correct, he'd then check to make sure his armor was on correctly and providing the maximum protection it could. All the while his beading, red, eyes scanning the area in front, to the sides, and behind them, expecting an ambush.
"What do ya' think Jaster will try to do?" He'd ask, his hands going behind his back to bring back the Raven Gauss Rifle.

Jaster didn't like pirates, they were always.... 'Looking for money.' He thought to himself. They always look for a quick fix on credits, and Jaster would do anything for supply of almost anything. Maybe this could put him in a position to trade what they wanted for what he wanted. That's when the air locks hissed, his shuttle had made it to the station, as he walked about he noticed the dead body's of previouse Raiders were still about. This was old equipment, this they were not needed by anyone really.

Jaster waited for the Captain to appear so they could speak about the exchange or complement that would allow them to work together.

Approaching Jaster, his grubby corduroy cloth cap, an old dull white shirt with two buttons missing and pantaloons that had seen better days. His attire shaping itself around him as he moves, animated with the small artificial breeze that sweep the halls, foul smell of cigarette smoke and stale beer hang around him in an aroma.​
"If it isn't my old friend the mandy, we were on Tat remember. We helped you rescue that slave girl, you couldn't of done it without me."
Removing a cigar from his craggy lips, he blew the smoke in the air carefully thin wisps of silver grey smoke that aches to reach out towards Jaster, and his men.​

Fiar Follow's close behind Flannigan, his Valken 38 blaster rife in hand staring ahead quietly. His long coat moves and shakes as he walks, he can be seen continuously scanning the area for anything of value or threat to him and his partners.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Jaster remembered the pirate, it wasn't much of a memorable trip down memory lane. The Pirates did help, but they were more of a tool then of any real assistance. Jasters men were both security from the healer guild, not very strong men, but their armor and root shields made up for it. Jaster was in his crew admiral uniform and not his mandalorian armor. The station was secured and all defences were locked down before they were forced to leave.

"Hello, Cap'm, long time too short in my opinion, but here we are," Jaster really considered this bunch as the small time pirates compared to most, but he had plans for them. Investment in things with potential was his moto, "I have a proposal for you, your men, and this station that will both make us rich men."

Character
"That's what I like to hear, to think we were here just to scrap some terminals." he'd look towards Jastar, and than to cigar between his fingers. It was almost short enough to burn him. With an effort, he leaned forward to crush it out against one of the neighbouring walls. "I thought it time we shacked up with a more permanent contractor, better than hunting Jeds anyway. Alright you have our attention, Admiral."

Cadan would follow up and produce another cigar from his pocket, and offer it to Flannigan. He flattened out his coat, and brushed off some off the dirt and grease that was on it. Then nod towards Jaster " 'ello friend'. He'd lean over to Fiarr and whisper. "Reckon we could swipe some of the weapons. They don't seem to be using 'em?" He'd give himself a slight smile. "And they are probably worth a bit." He'd say as he tried to pursuade Fiarr into doing it.
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"]

Well here it was, a plan better the. The one he could have ever hoped for, he needed these pirates and the secrecy that would follow this agreement. Jaster walked to the side taking the good captain with him, but leaving his guards to their previous posistion.

Talking at a low level so neither his guards or the captains crew could hear, "This station was to be converted to a medical factory and trade post, yet their is a hidden docking bay we were goin to destroy, if you would work for me and provide us with regular shipments of weapons, armorment, and mostly raw material, I personaly will pay you handsomely," Jaster returned to the position in grounf of his men, "it would seem that this facility needs new management, let us build our factory here and we will build and pay for whatever buildings and necessities."

Jaster liked this plan cuz the station was located on the Corrilian Run Hyperway trade route. The main trade route for the Rebal alliance and the Trade Alliance. This could turn a pretty profit if the Pirates would "give up their ways" and work for him.

Character
"Mm-" his index finger tracing the outline of his face, his eye's rolling from Jaster, to his crew before his arm cuts across towards Jaster, hand out stretched ready to be shaken. "-you've got yourself a deal Admiral, the Jackals are at your service." he'd turn to Cadan, snatching the cigar from him before letting it settle upon the crux of his lips, rolling it from one side to the next getting a taste for the thing. "Give us the details, we'll have whatever you need, and we'll need some post cred. Smoothing the hands of some officials so we can move whatever we want out and to you."

Jaster smiled in his devious ways, this could be a good day for any man willing to make a little extra creds. He walked down the hallways tword the command center of the station. Standing next to him was the captain and behind them both were his crew and Jasters guards.

They continued to walk and talk, "Well you see captain, the factory we are placing here will be medical grade bacta and meidcal droids with which I have received blueprints, cargo ships and others rust buckets fly by on the Corrilian Run Hyper Way pass this station without ever knowing it was here, we wish to turn it into a trade hub, bartering medical equipment for ships and other needed objects," Jaster and the captain finaly reached the command center, "we at the Healer Guild do not support violent crimes, so your just a mid level employe managing this station, any wreckage you find out there and bring back will be payed for black market price credit for credit, we will then turn those supplys into medical equipment where we turn that profit back, you will receive pay for being an employee, hire your own guards and staff, the factory is mine and my guards will protect that, all on my dime, you will only ever pay for your private fleet, do not disappoint me."

Jaster pulled up the blueprints for the station to keep updates on the construction crew.

Character

"Of course Admiral." he'd say his boots scuffing along the ground in a rubber squelch, his finger's running the length of his beard tracing it from start to finish. "We're small I do admit, it's sad but true. We rob small spice ships, slaves and bounties." he'd say pulling a second cigar from his pocket before placing it into his mouth with a 'pop'. "You're gonna 'ave to invest to get us anywhere, think of it for the future." he'd light the cigars with a wave of a match, grey rolling smoke bubbling from his mouth. "But yes everything is agreeable."

Jaster had him, this endevers would finance itself anytime and would pay for itself. They would be the new pirate fleet of this wing of the Galaxy.

"Very well, Capt'm," Jaster had the extra ships, but would not apply the men to crew to then, "I will supply you will 2 million credits, along with 2 Crusader-Class Corvetts to add to your fleet, these ships have the responsabilty to protect the station and you will find men to crew them, an occasional fleet will pass through from my Division and pick up our supplys and goods along with drop off your weekly pay."

Jaster continued to assign crews to construction, 3 days was the expected time to finish.

Character
"Ah-" eyes widen and his mouth hangs ajar, stammering out his next sentence in shock. “-it's more than we could ever hope for.” he'd run his hand's together. "We'll serve you up until the last man Admiral. You've got our word, and we won't let you down." he'd turn to his crew a wide toothy smile plane as day upon his face, both his thumbs rising giving his crew a sign of progress. "Lets everyone give a shout for the Admiral, may the solar winds ever be in his favour!"

Cadan would excitedly jump in the air. "Here, here for the Admiral! We are rich Cap'n!" He'd begin to walk towards the Admiral and attempt to grab him in a bear hug.

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Jaster figured they didn't understand this, the credits was for crew, weapons, and maintance for the station. This place was already costing him millions in crew and droids. This was goin to the fleet he was goin to post here, but kark it now, he had pirates. This place needed little security, why, cuz what's better for pirates then little security and a lot of alcohol.

Jaster turned to the captain, "Sir, spend the money carefully, this will be the last of the large money you'll see for a month."

The engineers were complaint about ships stuck in the hangerbay for large ships. Jaster wanted them gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom