Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribute to John Williams

That moment when your whole investment dies because of a gas leak and everyone dies. The job was simple. To deliver new equipment to the city to the Hangar bay 3 rented by Enryu Corp. The installation would´nt be any problem, but something happened when they were in the atmosphere. The engine started to malfunction and the freaking vessel crashed on one of the many tall buildings. The problem was how the ship managed to reach into there without exploding before and why the pilot didnt change the direction. That was all recorded by a sattelite scanner and several cameras.

Acaleus had to pay every bit of money to the families of the dead and cost himself a new building, apart from cleaning the disaster. That hurt him in every economic way, since the investor wouldnt be talking nicely of this error. Now the assassin was drinking in a Bespin bar, on one of the many tables alone. At least nobody recognized him, so he could drink alone, thinking about every bit of information received by his own spies.

He already knew the answer but was waiting. He talked all the morning with the sattelite office, the security and managers of the cameras, the district and had his own spies to investigate the building surroundings. Now after a long day, he was resting.

[member="The Slave"]

With each step the aura around The Slave seemed to pulse. His back and chest were adorned with a number of new claw marks, likely from the night before, and he was just as sore as he looked. Perhaps a night of relaxation wouldn’t hurt him…

That would be, if he could find relaxation in a bar on Bespin. Somehow through the course of two weeks, he managed to end up on the planet with little memory as to how he got here, let alone who brought him. It didn’t matter, he had enough credits in his account to get him where he needed to go, so there wasn’t anything to worry about.

As he entered the bar Acaleus Thorn sat, he couldn’t help but notice him. Out of all the places he’d go, it wasn’t often there was someone with a sensitivity you could notice, and he just so happenly could. It peaked his interest, at the least, and so he moved to claim the seat next to him.

This seat taken?”, he said with a coy smile.

I’ll take a Caf, Barkeep.”, he went on without missing a beat.

Rough night, aye?

Something like that.”, he said as his attention was brought back to the other.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Two with a rough night then" corrected as he drank the rest of the whisky on the rocks. The two fingers left at least. With the glass in his raised hand, and habit he had, asking for a refill. The waiter brought back with the guy sitting on Acaleus´s side and an on the rocks "Are you going to open a tab?" "Name is Thorn. Not related to the guy that destroyed a city building for the fifth time if you are going to ask" the waiter nooded and leave, attending the other customers.

A deep breath and another zip. Acaleus leave the glass with half the content on the table, looking at the floating ice before saying "I´m the guy who destroyed the building. Well they were my employees but they are death so the blame falls on me" a couple entered the bar, humans, the man covering the shoulder of the gal while she laughed at a joke. There werent any mercenaries or low lifes around, only group of friends chatting after a long day of work. It wasnt fancy, but was confortable enough for single ladies to relax, waiting to go home with someone or someones. Acaleus smiled at that last thought.

"Acaleus Thorn, cheers" said grabbing the glass once again and finishing the remains "I hate whisky, but sometimes caring in a drunk state can make the job easy"

[member='The Slave']

Well, that lie didn’t last long, did it?

His grin grew wide as he expertly finessed a drink from another patron, using his shoulder to hide it from his sight as they sat and spoke. He sipped it, paused, looked it over before sighing and sliding it back.

I hate Ardees.

He paused for another moment, looking over Acaleus before speaking again in a bit of a hushed tone;

But did you enjoy it?

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Yeah" said closing his eyes for a moment. The difference between a scanner and using the force to know the presence was...well not that different, almost equal. The presence was in this bar. At this moment. Without knowing that Acaleus was there.

"Funny thing about being in a drunk state. It can create this friendship enviroment without any problem"with that being said, he opened his eyes. The waittress brought another glass, taking the other away "Do you approve blackmail? I will give you the background after you respond that question" he wouldnt drink that. Another zip, and his senses would start to became affected. He was weapon with his wrist lightsaber. Nothing more, because even a blaster pistol would show off.

And for the revenge, he needed to be swift...

[member='The Slave']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom