Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triam Akovin's Next Mission - You Choose!

What would you like to see A.S.Co. build/design in the future?

• A new Cybernetic Enhancement produced by iBorg

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • A new droid utilizing a restricted material/technology

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A lightsaber/blaster resistant line of trendy dress clothes (don't question it, I've got ideas for t

• New Armor in general

• New weapon and/or specialized gadget

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A MK II version of any existing A.S.Co. product currently available (may require a followup poll que

• Other - Insert Suggestion Here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As you may or may not have noticed, Triam Akovin's company has been inactive for awhile, but I'm going to start building and hunting things again. I would like, however, to gauge on the opinion of the community and any potential buyers!

Keep in mind that I hope do most of these things at some point in time, but this poll is to determine what is my most immediate objective! So, without further ado... vote and discuss!

*Note: For reference, all A.S.Co. and iBorg products can be found here, and here respectively if you are unfamiliar with either of them.

Triam Akovin said:
As you may or may not have noticed, Triam Akovin's company has been inactive for awhile, but I'm going to start building and hunting things again. I would like, however, to gauge on the opinion of the community and any potential buyers!

Keep in mind that I hope do most of these things at some point in time, but this poll is to determine what is my most immediate objective! So, without further ado... vote and discuss!

*Note: For reference, all A.S.Co. and iBorg products can be found here, and here respectively if you are unfamiliar with either of them.
Trendy body armor sounds great

[member="Triam Akovin"]
You have me wrong. I was thinking more along the lines of eye cybernetics enhanced by artificial intelligence, or rather replacements of the body that are enhanced by an intelligent computer.

[member="Triam Akovin"]
I was thinking on it more. If an eye cybernetic held an artificial intelligence inside, even a minor one, in combat it could target key individuals on the fly, illuminate dangers and point out weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom