Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial by Infiltration (Open)

Nar Shaddaa, Penthouse - 3 days ago

twisted_metal_ps3___calypso__s_penthouse_by_tonywash-d4qlrgw.jpg

"My lord, you sure about this? I mean this sounds a bit complicated even for you."

The man speaking to Darth Abyss was shrouded in a mix of a One Sith uniform and a black robe, his face showing not fear but worry. Unlike many sith Abyss wasn't known to kill his own, but the last few months they had been granted a formerly unseen amount of free time between working for the sith lord, and neither he nor the other members of the Inner Eye wished to revert that change back to daily overtime.

"As always, trust me."

Abyss even managed to give his loyal little soldier a slight grin, despite being criticized by him. He had accepted long ago that many simply lacked the vision to fully see through his plans. To him it mattered little as long they had the faith to follow him anyway, and if they could stand up if he ever did anything so far beyond normal logic that it was doomed to fail. While he looked over the room he was in, his Inner Eye finished up on their preparations: Small cameras hidden all over the penthouse, as well as throughout the whole apartment complex it was in. After a small bleep on the comm of the man he just spoke with, exactly that man gave him a thumbs up. Abyss reached to his ear, awaiting a message over his comm.

"My lord, everything is up and running. We are ready."

Nar Shaddaa, Penthouse - Now

The Black Assassin was a fan of tests. In fact most missions given out by him to others were tests, trials to see what his assets were capable of. This test was a bit different. It was not meant for people already working for him, but to find those with the right potential to do so in the future. A few weeks ago he had passed on a glimpse of information, through word of mouth as well as through the cryptnet, masked in way that made it seem like it was possible Intel of a job, and not some lure for agents and criminals of all kinds. In a penthouse in Nar Shaddaa a very valuable, ancient jedi pendant could be found, a collectors piece that switched position every few days, an artifact taken from Abyss personal collection. While it held no powerful force effect, it was made out of a number of precious metals and gems. The information revealed little about the exact position, but it had a rough indication of the time when it would arrive by a heavily armed transport.

From there it would be locked in a safe, that only opened with either a lot of force or the right code, which could be found in a secured terminal inside the penthouse. The door was locked as well, and like the safe it was connected to a security network that called for a private contractor of armed and ready men to take out any possible intruders. A way around was either slicing, force, or to steal a key card from the complexes maintenance. Entrance through the window was also possible, but once the glass was damaged in any way the room would be flooded by a deadly toxin.

From his bunker Abyss watched the footage from the building, keeping an eye out for the intruders that would hopefully come. In the future he would need a team that could run low key black ops operations for him, and what better way to find them then by luring them on one of these missions.

"Venus?" "Yeah yeah im already in the atmosphere with the radar up. As always, should i give you my advice?" "As always, i can manage myself. Just stay there, i´ll call you for my pickup in a few hours maybe" "Copy and out" he knew that after that, she would fall asleep or watch some of her shows using the signals from the satellites in Nar Shadda.

The intel was received and cracked at the second. The things that came on the web was ordered and erased if it was spam or somekind of hacks. Acaleus at the present time was walking pass by the penthouse, by the street, being hidden with the crowd, looking for potential threads and escape rutes. Normally this would be done using a scanner, but a program wouldnt be able to tell you places to jump towards another floor, types of glasses around the buildings, how many people would be walking by at the time or places to cover.

"Alright lets do this" he was wearing his assassin clothes with light armor, his wrist lightsaber, a couple of common, but lightweighted blaster pistols and his old wrist lightsabers. He entered an alley and looked up. It would be a long and dangerous climb up there... "...as always" after stretching his arms, he concentrated on using the force, using his will to make it flow through his hands and feet. His hand went up, but was a meter away from the first ledge of the second floor, but suddenly Acaleus was levitating towards it. He did the same with the other ledges until he was close to the top of the building.

In other times he would´ve teach this things, but it was better if it were a secret kept with him. Using the force in this way would be tricky and worst for someone nervous of being afraid of falling at the height of Acaleus "Should i just penetrate on the ceiling? The windows and doors are going to be with alarms..." thought on his way there. The ceiling was desert at the time, so once he arrived at the middle of the roof, he turned his lightsabers, with the objective of creating a circle and going for a drop inside.

[member='Darth Abyss']

Decoding, it was an artform like any other and with an inquisitive mind, anyone could decode. Though Thraxis lacked this, he was a fighter first and for most and this whole stealth thing never went well, a well-timed explosive was simply too good a chance to pass up. Dar'Manda notes were passed around, secrets hidden and missions found, the people were bored and were off good Hutt Cartel stock, and as such had a thirst for blood. A single piece had entered his care, one that had peeked his interest. He sat on his ceiling chair, twisting back and forth in the seldom quite of his Mansion. It was clear what the note was talking about, some age-old relic of some age-old Jedi from some age-old time past. He flipped in another hand a calendar, his fingers betwixt its soft pages as he checked his schedule. "Hmmm... I do have Monday off..." he stated, looking beneath his chair and counting some loose credits he keeps around for the Blue-Milk Man, "And I do have some spare change...." he stated, fingers dashing against his chin as he threw up whether or not to go kill some time.

He put his calendar down, picking up a loose credit and flipping it in the air, letting lady luck decide in his stead. "Palace side up, we go, money side down, we stay," he stated as he watched it swing its dance before landing on his palm, eyes closed before catching a glimpse. "Screw you Lady Luck." He stated, legs propelling himself up and out of his chair as he scooped up the money, "I don't take orders from you." he said dismissively, the cleaning lady looking with a curious glance before his ire was caught on her. "Oi, Luck. Grab my gear, I wanna be out of here in five." he said calmly, though the wording added a harsh unintended venom to the words.

It had taken no more than five minutes for his armaments to be gathered, the only problem was the trek out of the city, a few hours passing before the hum of an Engines roar choired his departure from Graveyard. The expanse of space tore at the seems, lights tugged at into long stretched bodies, the darkness between each topaz light dissipating as he was pulled through space towards Nar Shadaa. Time passing unknown before finally hovering above, they weren't in a massive ship, simply small enough to accommodate himself and his driver as they descended down coming to Hutta Town. It was an amazing sight that it had lived more than ten times his lifespan, but hell so did Hutts, though their empires seemed to be a fleeting thing. The ship descended slowly, too slowly for Thraxis impulsive attitude to stand, the cargo bay opened wide as Thraxis stood at the seems, wind tearing through as Thraxis rolled his Duffel bag over his shoulders, the familiar feeling of a parachute wrapped around his back as he let the wind take hold, jumping in spot as he quickly was tossed through the air, right towards the Dirty Dancer Cantina. A little known Cantina but one run by a Hutt, like most others on these backwater hell holes.

A large stretch of fabric unfurled and held against the wind, giving Thraxis control as he descended down, the bright lights, the popping music, it was all essentials to a good Cantina, though Thraxis much preferred the Dank dingy Cantinas to these life filled attractions. A large window was pressed at the top, a little ego stroker for the Hutt, he often would sit there, his fatted fingers rolling around the stars as he imagined taking control of them. Though soon his dreams shattered, and by dreams, the Window shattered, Thraxis releasing his Parachute too early as he crashed and rolled through shards of glass impaling the Hutt, though, with all the flubber that covered the skin, the Hutt noticed little.

Dust settled and on his ass Thraxis sat, his mask covering his face as his fingers rolled into imaginary guns, finger banging towards the Hutt as a heavy brow was raised. "Bu gusta mellow?" The Hutt replied as Thraxis continued finger banging longer than he should have, behind his mask a giddy smile ran from ear to ear as he interjected, a few soldiers rushing with weapons around his Neck as he got to business.

"Da lu, gush ka mo trigle Jedi." Thraxis replied in kind, rummaging through his Duffel bag as he pushed his way through the sharpened metal lengths, showing the Hutt with a few dozen credits tied on with a string of tape. "Bush ka, gingul gro me ku sta." he responded in the guttural language, as the Hutt let loose a hardy laugh, letting loose every drop of information he had. This one was a poorer Hutt and for such a sizable donation, it would spill anything for the right amount.

"Ba go, gall groshna do dre me." The Hutt responded with a wave of his hand, Thraxis taking his leave, this went far smoother than he had planned but considering all he had to do was get the location, the hard part was yet to come. Thraxis flicked open his Comm, looking up as he pressed on the message, the Ship in the sky Slowly descending as a menacing smile draped itself across Thraxis face. He had gotten the location, he didn't get any of the security precautions, but that was unnecessary. If what the Hutt said was true, this should be a fairly easy job.
[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

He would´ve loved to bring scanner glasses, because the room seemed right. "Scary..." he didnt knew how to use the force to analize the enviroment, just other knowledge that wouldnt work in this scenario. The room could be filled with lasers, hidden cameras... That would be a problem but he had his wits, and he would rely on it as always.

Electronic stuff needed energy, and he had his wrist holo to show him the plans of the building "Lets find cables locations" the small holoproyector worker fine, and showed the room in two colors. Blue for the entire floor, yellow for the cables line. With that he could work out "The cameras wont work with a battery, as it will require a lot of work to switch the batteries of all the cameras and lasers or motion scanner. I´ll also assume that at the moment i turn off the power on the floor, it will set another alarm...So i´ll better find that alarm and hack it before turning the power off" that would be better than trying to steal it just by force. With that Acaleus walked until he was a few meters on top of the cable line of the entire floor, as showed in the wrist holo.

"Lets start" he created another circle in the ceiling, and descended through the elevator hole. Using the force he managed to hang with one ghost hand and descending. That kind of power seemed a little broken but was easy and difficult at the same time. It was like creating a force shield but with imagination.

Another moment, another hole and down the elevator, with an undefined number of free fall. Turning his left wrist lightsaber, he managed to cut into. The cables didnt seemed to have any alarm, so he managed to leave a little disruptor to switch the power off at the push of button.

[member='Thraxis'] [member='Darth Abyss']

The ship settled, the dust certainly not as it swept across the Landscape, the door of the Cargo bay descending down as Thraxis opened a Comm, "Nah. Not necessary." He stated, a look of confusion running over the Pilot as a banging erupted atop the Ship. For a few seconds, they look at each other before realising who they were dealing with. A button dashed against as the Cargo bay came to a close, Thraxis sitting atop the ship as slowly it ascended back up, coordinates sent to the Pilot as they headed towards the Penthouse the Hutt had so lovingly called, Do Dre Me.

The flight was short but the winds accosted Thraxis a lot of footing by the end of the trip left forced to hand onto a wing as his legs danced with little resistance in the breeze. "Goddamn Style Points..." He muttered, he was half tempted to spit but knew better than to blind himself. Then he caught a glimpse, the sight a bespectacled beauty in architecture, though for how long was the question. The ship came to a daring halt, staring right at the building as slowly it ascended the steps, Thraxis looking through the windows with careful glances before finally catching a glimpse of a safe. "Bingo." he said with a click, a single arm holding him up as he loosely hanged on the side, activating the Comm to tell the crew to stop.

There hung a madman, the side of the wing, on a ship, in the middle of Nar Shadaa, staring at a building. It was a strange one to behold but hell, he would rather get in a direct way than through some overcomplicated heist. His legs swung back and the fourth momentum gathered before he jumped, falling a little short of the window before his boots snapped to life, hovering back up to make up for the fall, "And again. Damn, I am just not getting any style points today." he stated, as he closed in on the window, his hand curled into a fist as two Green Blades erupted to life. "Good Investment," he said to himself, arm cocked back before the sound of glass and Phrik met, a short-lived one as it was soon overpowered by the sound of glass shattering and a spray of deadly gas filling the room.

The deadly toxin twisted and contorted around him, trying to pervade his body but to ill effect, Thraxis blades still ejected he walked to the side of the room, rushing across and letting the glass break and shatter on impact, the Toxin spilling out freely as he continued his Progress. He breathed in gulps, trying to let it ravage his body but to no avail, unaware that in his own helmet a Filtration System had long been put in. "Man... I did not know I was immune to Poisons... Kinda Sucks..." he thought to himself as he pressed his blades against the Safe.
[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Control of the power on the floor, but too slow to turn it off. Another intruder set the alarm off and with that his discret entry to the safe. Acaleus climb out and a ship near. He got cover behind a small wall at the edge "So much of a sneaky mission..." there could be other contestants inside the room and the ship would provide unnecessary problems for the assassin. The glass on the cabin would be resistance enough for a couple of bolts, the engine wouldnt explode too.

Acaleus retreat five meters away, and when the ship passed by, he took a sprint ahead and took a leap using the force. He managed to reach the closes wing of the ship. He figured that by now the crew of that ship would be alarmed of the incoming intruder. Both of his lightsaber started to slash the wall near the engine, then the union of the wing, plasma cutting metal, making it separate and fall...with him on top.

With an impulse and a long jump, he managed to reach the edge of the ceiling, without having the time of creating a force shield at his back. The pilot would be wanting to kill him with every weaponry that ship had. If he was lucky, the ship would crash into a place that he begged it wasnt his position. Acaleus would find it funny if Venus kicked his ass at his return. If he managed to return

[member='Darth Abyss'][member='Thraxis']

Thraxis was, in light of a better word. Confused. He watched as someone assaulted his ship no more than a dozen feet away from him. He turned for a second, head cocked to the side as they began to strike and slice at the wing of the ship. Flicking open his comm to the tune of a worried crew. They ran back and fourth, he needed to discipline them slightly more than not at all. With a calm coo he spoke a few words, with unintended venom for the man who tried to destroy his getaway vehicle. "Right calm down. I can handle this." He stated, turning around to the man, his blades no longer busy slicing and cutting with a fevered pitch. He unzipped his bag, pulling out his Rl-40 Stun net. Taking aim for a second before noticing a rather annoying sight.

The wing had been severed. The ship slowly hovering and struggling to stay put, on top of that the wing was cut and slowly the ship lost control, Thraxis scoffing at the sight. "Well then. Plan two," he stated rather pleasantly, now wasn't the time for a long drawn-out process, he reignited the silhouettes of green, rushing strikes through the Safe. He originally wanted to tie the safe up to his Ship and fly away with the thing in a toe, but now that he had lost his Ship, he couldn't have such a radical movie-esque escape plan. Within a few seconds, he had cut his way through the safe, darting over to grab the amulet and stuff it into his bag, hoping that the Cruiciatus blade didn't sever the thing in two.

He flicked open a comm link, sending a quick message to the Pilot. "Unleash the Payload on the building." he stated rather amused, he might not be able to do a heist-esque escape, but at least he could try a parkour-esque escape plan. With a worried glance shot between the pilot and a crew member, they resigned to a nod, flicking at the commands and during the payload. They weren't that far away and the explosions from the Concussion missiles rocked the ship, sending it spiralling out of control and into the depths of Nar Shadaa. Though that was without casualties, Zenva was a clever girl and the inclusion of Ejection Seats left Thraxis without a worry. Provided the lot stopped panicking and got out in time, which unfortunately, he was not fully confident in.

The building rang and shook, the metal frame wailing and wavering under the pressure of gunfire, tumbling forwards as Thraxis sighed. "Hmmm... Was hoping the other way..." He muttered as he watched the plan play out in a way he had not intended. He was hoping for the building to crumble around him, letting him do some sick tricks and jump off of falling rubble. Though it seemed that was not to happen. His boots flared to life as he began to run straight for the window. For a few seconds, he followed the path, looking behind him as the building slowly toppled over him, "Oh crap... Crap I ain't gonna make it..." he cried, worried that this would be how he was to succumb to death's grip. But then he saw a way out. He looked to his side, slapping himself as he turned to the side, darting over to where the building was busy not crumbling. It was still a close call, not more than a few inches behind him the building topped, a dust and wave of sand upturning and wailing through the streets. But hell, at least he got to make it out alive.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

A big noise, an explosion and everything went to hell. Except him. The ship drop missiles towards the building. Acaleus thought that it would be idiotic to destroy the building where the amulet were, but he realize in a second.

The building started to tremble. It wouldnt destroy the whole place, but he needed to take action. Acaleus stood up as fast as he could towards the whole, watching as a guy took the amulet of a now cracked safe. Now it would be retrieving the item from a guy "This will be fun" He couldnt enter the room because of a poisonous gas. Part of the trap system. The floor started to fall at his feet, so he evade towards a more steady place

"Lets do this" once he managed to reach a steady ground, he closed his eyes and concentrated. With both hands and standing still, a medium size debris of cement rose from the ground. Acaleus arms started to shake because of the effort, but he accomplished. The debris was flying nice and easy "Good bye side wall" said with sweat coming from his cheeks and forehead. The rock do a radius movement and hit the side of the building as Acaleus moved his hands like he was throwing something. The impact created a hole, near where the guy was fleeing, giving an entry way for Acaleus.

The assasin jumped to the void, and used the force to pull himself into the hole, watching as the thief got out at the last moment when the room he just went out colapse "I will ask you politely. Deliver the amulet. Now" said in a fighting stance.

[member='Darth Abyss'] [member='Thraxis']

Thraxis turned to a shocking sight. Someone had survived, and not only that. It was the same man who had mere moments ago destroyed his getaway vehicle. He turned with disinterest in the man, flipping the amulet in his hand a few times before placing it around his neck. "No." he responded flatly, his RL-40 still sitting at the side as he looked the man up and down. He bent down, his pose might scare others but it screamed one thing. Weak. At least weaker than a Master, the sweat glistening off his brow showed as much, he was already tired from his overabundance of Antics and Thraxis was still relatively fresh. The only real exercise he had engaged in so far was escaping a falling building and that in the end only took a bit of juice out of his suit.

With his decision made he flipped open his comm, an eye watching for Acaleus to attack. "Hey so... Boss Man I got your amulet here," he stated before quickly dropping the Comm to his side, an intense glare left as he watched Acaleus. Slowly he bent down, a single eye watching the force user for a movement, a radical assault of Force Speed darting at him, though his RL-40 was faster and he had full intention to leave the man Paralyzed if he intended to go through with his assault.

Once he had either fired his gun or been given the chance a slender blade was withdrawn, the Darkside of the force warping and twisting it, crying out in wailing agony only to fall on Thraxis deft ears. With haste he drew himself up, drawing a circle around himself with the tip of the blade. "Cross here. And I will have no other choice than defend myself." He stated, placing the blunt side of the blade on his shoulder. His posture was sloppy, clearly he had little practice in the art of swordsmanship but held himself with great confidence as he glared down the would-be thief of a thief.

The man draw a line on the floor, say a threat, and stood there waiting for his next move. In other time he would´ve force pushed the blade down, cutting the man shoulder in half, but he was too far away for the idea to be viable. Also that guy had a range weapon, so trying to do that wouldnt be the best idea.

"Well..." said taking the skorpion evo out, with some attachments added by himself as an improvement "...first of all sorry for what happened to your ship. But was fun" he had a leftover of the adrenaline. Acaleus pointed out to the floor, at the drawed line and pressed the second trigger, the one from the grenade launcher "Oh and this is what i think of your threat" the explotion only had a meter of radius. Acaleus in a second changed to the metal sight, having the scope sight on the side

[member='Thraxis'] [member='Acaleus Thorn']

(Sry for low writting. Kinda busy at the time)

Well then, the lines were blurred it seemed. Quite literally as the depression of his grenade launcher was met in kind. Within the space of less than a second, a large net exploded into existence, electricity coursing through the ropes as it homed in on Acaleus. With that part out of the way he took a few steps back, it wasn't like the one who wanted the amulet was watching. And if he went through all this effort to get it, might as well make this one regret destroying it.

His arms protected his chest, his head tucked in as the explosion tossed his body back a few steps, he had already had his legs blown up, what was a full scale explosion at this point anyway. Especially since his Armour took most of the force. Dust settled, the signs of explosion tore at his armour as slowly he stood back up, thoroughly hurt, but nothing a little booze wouldn't fix. He rolled his hands over his neck pulling at a single rope. "Well Geez. Aren't you just a bright one?" he stated with a chuckle, tossing the rope to the side as he glared daggers at Mr. Explosivo. "You destroyed an ancient Jedi Amulet. I am sure the employer would love to know what you done." he chuckled, his tone filled with a tone similar to that of a bully, taunting him further.

The net catched Acaleus, electricity running through his body, stunning him and making him losing control of his limbs. The assassin fell into his knee, and he didnt liked to be with his guard down. The concentration to use the force to keep away the net simply wasnt there, so he did the most desperate thing. To grab the net and slash it out using the wrist lightsaber. Although it could be dangerous, it worked. Acaleus managed to stand up with smoke coming from his skin.

In a moment, the information of all his senses updated. The explosion send that guy a meter or a few meters away, the guy was talking something about the destroyed amulet. He shake his head throwing the sub-machine gun away, but standing normally "You can say that. Or i can say i was the one trying to retrieve it and you didnt cared enough to protect it" he went for a long whistle "The most liar and inefficient...what are you? Bounty hunter or just an amateur?" he was in rage. He did surveillance for hours, survived the freaking fall of a building floor, destroyed a ship and the freaking item he worked so hard to retrieve was destroyed.

And the freaking electric shock still in his systems made things worst... Acaleus walked slowly and the as fast as he could for a diagonal slash his right lightsaber. He wanted to get back at the first thing in front of him.

[member='Thraxis']

"You can try to play the Liars charade all you want." Thraxis chuckled, a single hand brushing off some dirt as he approached where his line once was. "But in this game, your word is about as meaningful as the dust." He chuckled, a mark scarring the ground before returning it to its designated position, blunt side down. "And as for who I am..." He chuckled softly, the blade pointed to the skies above before dropping it down, pointing straight at Acaleus' heart.

"The single greatest torturer this galaxy has ever seen." He replied, leaving a few seconds of pause to draw out the tension. Slowly Acaleus paced forward, Thraxis raising his RL-40 again. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." he stated, that bullying tone, "I wouldn't recommend it. Your bodies crap out of luck sunshine." Thraxis continued, he was letting confidence get the better of him. His head cocked to the side, whistling a steady tune before deciding to part some knowledge onto Mr. Explosivo. "Gonna give you a quick tip. Just. Walk. Away." He stated, all sense of joviality slipping from his words, a sincere malevolence coating them as he reiterated the line, the blade scarring the ground once more before letting Acaleus make the next move.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Another line on the freaking floor, another long and boring threat that Acaleus wouldnt obey. The assassin run until he was two meters of distance away from his opponent before an idea came to his mind. The guy had a blade and that weapon that caused electroshocks because of the net. The advantage would be that the blade could be cut and the gun, spoil by some damage. Acaleus first shoot with his blaster pistol towards the net launcher.

After that, throwing his pistol away, he retake his attack on his foe, coming close and going for a diagonal slash. It would cut nicely without any resistance. The smell would soon appear. The smell of burned flesh, an addict taste that he was trying to resist, but it was a dificult to stay away. Acaleus didnt thought if it was that or he just wanted to shut his mouth for once. His right arm dropped quickly.

[member='Thraxis']

His gun was shot to the side, the trigger stuck on a little rock that had gotten stuck between it, hence why he had not fired the thing, but it didn't matter to his plans in the long run. His knees bent down as he opened the palm of his left hand, extended as he closed the gap, his blades ignited as he made an error in his attack. Lightsabers don't cut Phirk too well.

As he made his strike a deft counterattack was made, his left palm quickly struck with snake-like precision on his shoulder, fingers intertwining around the shoulder muscle as he kept him in place for all but a few seconds. It was all he needed, the Cruciatus blade dropped down, rolling down the side of his armour and landing upright in the sand as his fist closed, a single punch made to his gut as he was hopefully still held in place.

Then came the putrid burning of flesh if all had gone right. A long gash had been made in the Phrik, but nothing that got past the thick of it, no within the span of a second his wrist had ignited two Emerald Blades, pressing up against his gut, there was a little armor weave, but it held a resistance more to slicing that it was to stabbing. If none of this had gone to plan then another strike was made, his feet igniting with flames as he twisted into a roundhouse kick, almost certainly cracking the ribcage.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The punch stroke pretty hard. Just like always. His mouth closed, attempting and succeding into not screaming of pain. The slash missed the target, and he couldnt say he wasnt surprised. Now he was at that guy mercy, and if he didnt got used to the idea, he wouldnt start now. The recon of the area he did before this madness started, although the scenario would be a little changed because of all the destruction. Of course all the civilians would be gone, so this would be the best time to do the plan C of his escape plan.

His free hand grabbed the arm that punched him, and did the only thing he could until plan C was set "I think we`ve never been introduced, excuse me for being disrespectful. Name is Acaleus. Excuse me for destroying your ship...the artifact...and bringing the floor in your head, that was very unprofessional and rude of me" said smiling. If he felt a burning on his stomach, the other wrist lightsaber would active and cut that guy arm off, although he expected that it wouldnt be necessary.

"Alright just a couple of seconds for Plan C to be activated" thought

[member='Thraxis']

Thraxis features turned with a tinge of joy, it seemed the man actually wanted to change the pace up. "Why... I am glad you finally decided a show respect." Thraxis said sincerely, slowly twisting the blades of light out from Acaleus' stomach. "Maybe next time you will..." He responded as he looked down, the man's blades getting to work in a futile effort to slash through Phrik. "You um.... You were a velcro kid growing up weren't you?" He stated rather annoyed that yet again he had tried to gut his armour. "The armour. Has not changed mate." he continued, smacking his lips rather loosely as he decided to get to work himself.

With the two of them so close together he could thrive in the fight, hand-to-hand being his speciality. He reared a leg back, before letting loose a spiral of fire behind him, propelling his leg forward with great velocity towards Acaleus' family jewels. "I will give you one last chance to leave before I pull out the big toys," Thraxis stated as he quickly moved a few feet out of the fight, holding in his hand a phial of bacta-gel to sweeten the deal.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Doc pushed an arm into the sleeve of his Cater coat, pulling it toward the opposite side where in the opposite arm snaked its way inside as well. Holstering Daisy and Berry alike, both under his armpits, while The Colt was pushed into the holster that hung from his waist. Readying himself for what may come next, Doc also listened to the words of Jarell, an Engineer of the West.

While Doc absolutely loathed the technology of the masses, it was obvioue they would need them for his faction to survive. Hence the appointment of the Engineers. "It seems to be... Well, from what we can gather, its just inside this building. Where though, i cant say. Usually, though, they are either in the highest point, or lowest." Jarell was saying, his eyes still scanning a non corporeal screen emitted a device on his wrist.

"Well, let us pray it is the prior," Doc stated dropping to a knee so he could tighten his boot straps, "Because i can definitively walk up a wall." He said, truthful with each word. The ability he mastered, unlike any he had ever met, allowed him to nullify all gravity within a certain locale. Much like a spell, all that would need would be for it t be activated, then he could go.

The freaking plasma blade came out and Acaleus managed to raise his calf to protect himself against the kick. The pain would grow until he wouldnt be able to move, and that bacta gel was the most close thing to salvation "Let me tell you a story of Plan C" the guy retreat a few steps away, while Acaleus pressed the wound for a moment, trying to get the pain away. Blood came out from his mouth, as he wasnt at his hundred to survive this.

"The part where this might kill me but i have more chances of surviving, because i dont think you took practice into your force resistance right?" Acaleus rose his arms having both of his palms opened while getting on his knees "And if you do, then this will be a fun ride. You should take out the big guns right now" a yellow with red flash lighted the place, followed with a gigantic boom. The entire street roared, air pushing his force dome he rose and having everything flying away.

*In the atmosphere of Nar Shadda, a few moments ago*

The knight blow out the gates with a fashion way sword in hand, stabbing and decapitating the guards, armed with only a simple lightsaber. Bolts flying, plasma slashing through bodies. The knight, with his shiny armor opened his way until he arrived to the room of the jailed lady. With a giant kick, the door fell, entering with a pose. The two hands in his hip "HAHA! No need to worry for..." "Just blow my brain out!" said Venus jumping out of her bed, into his arms ready to....*Beep*

"WHY THE HECK!" said screaming awakening from her sleep by the alarm on her room. The freaking red light blinking and the screching sound didnt stopped until Venus shot it with her blaster pistol on her nightstand but remembered the reason why she installed that thing on the ceiling. Without denying the scenario anymore, she sprint to the pilot cabin and in a second she sat. When that alarm rang, it was that Acaleus needed backup. Within a second, she pointed the position, and directed the AT-120 to the planet, for a better short range shot.

Within a minute, she got close and simply aimed and pressed the trigger, deploying a missile into the GPS signal. Just as practice years ago, the Plan C consisted in bringing demise into the area close to Acaleus. It was a stupid plan...until they try it and he survived with some bruises. But it was a shot in the dark, as she didnt knew his present status.

[member='Thraxis']

Thraxis paused dumbfounded at his statement. Force resistance? Never even heard the terminology before but hell if he could develop a resistance to the stuff, he wasn't going to not give it a shot. His arms pressed against his chest as he made a makeshift shield out of his arms, staring at the man as he told him to bring out the big guns. "Don't need too. You haven't proved a big enough tho..." Thraxis Paused, looking at what seemed to be some sort of missile coming his way. "You cowardly sack of sh-" His words were cut short as he quickly tossed his duffel bag behind him, bracing for the impact. He couldn't dodge it, he couldn't attack it. All he could do was endure it.

A wave of cloud and dust was its indication, a shockwave of pain rushed through his body as if he had been slammed by a train, his feet dragged along for all of a few seconds before tossing his body back, a guttural scream of anger and rage released as he found his footing a few meters away, his Duffel bag tossed a far distance away from the smoke and mirrors dissipated, a missile was a dirty trick. Even by his standards. "Oh... Oh, you wanna play that way." Came a voice, seething with animosity for the most cowardly and batshit insane attack strategy he had ever seen conceived. His body Throbbed with pain as he took a step, not letting the wounds show. He pressed on a Comm, flicking across a message to his home base that simply read. Full. Scale. War. If he wanted to show some big guns, he was going to see big guns.

He ignited his blades one last time, standing before him with a guttural growl in his voice. "I have been kind. I have been courteous. I even offered you a chance to escape." He groaned taking another step forward. "But you in all your callous egregiousness have disrespected me." He continued, another step forward turning on his heels as he paced back and fourth. "I fought you on fair grounds. And you shot me with a missile. Well then. You have called forth my unholy wrath." His words were sharp and filled with venom as he turned to him. "You have five minutes. You have five minutes before my army scorches this land red with fire and storm." He stated, opening his comm again and flicking a message to the crashed ship. Simply reading, Run. "You sir. Have called forth in your actions. The Full Wrath, of the Hutt Cartel." A word he had long since uttered, he never felt the need to bring them into his fights. He could have handled this with ease, but Velcro Boy simply had to bring a Missle to a fight.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom