Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Trek the stars (Interest Check)

This is a interest check and brainstorming. I am looking for writers that are interesting in writing a exploration styled adventure/campaign. The hopes is that folks would create new characters to fit the roles they wish to fill (Or Recycle characters) for this rp. The theme behind this is heavily influenced by Star Trek where our main objective is to explore the stars, find new planets, new races and technology. Looking at the pace of posting be around medium to slow, folks take their time at it and knowing full well that the characters are all going to be side alts. This is a interest check and discussion. If i get enough interest i will make a discord.

DISCORD

SHIP: I am thinking MC-85 (Open for discussion), but certainly in the capital size.

Faction: I am looking at having this mission to be commissioned by Galactic Alliance (Open for Discussion)

Force Users: Are welcomed, just remember that we are all on a big ship. So will it make sense to have a bunch of Jedi, Witches and Sith running around?

Ship crew slots: All are open. Except for captain

Captain: Will be a new alt of mine, unless someone out there feels they can do a much better job.
XO:

Last edited:

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
You've piqued my interest! I'm honestly always making new characters and the amount of free time I have at the moment is ludicrous, so I have no problem making a new one for such an interesting idea! Would you want to work it like a campaign with a series of threads?

BB-4001A

B
Ryan Ryan

Lieutenant Commander Data, er, I mean... friendly neighborhood Archangel HRD seeks starship crew for long walks on the beach, and maybe engineering or science related posting.

Wouldn't be out of character for Audren to disappear from the galaxy for a time and go gallivanting on this. It'll be good for him to get stuck in the 'just a crew member' position again, if you're willing to have him of course (definitely willing to have him undercover or similar if preferred).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom