Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Treasure of Nihilus

Darth Akuss

The Wife of Nihilus
Attention!
Need Hire Guns for a special mission!
Will pay extensively!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The piece of paper said as it hung outside of a local Cantina in the low level of Coruscant being level 5 a level that not many diplomats nor jedi dare to go to unless for urgent missions, the Cantina itself was filled to the brim with various Criminals and Bounty Hunters alike drinking to their hearts content and getting into fights with one another over the smallest of things. In the corner of the Cantina was a dark shadowy figure clasping their hands together awaiting for any takers to their ad which was posted outside the Cantina occasionally tapping their thumbs against one another as they waited patiently.

Darth Akuss

The Wife of Nihilus
The Dark figure looked up at the colorful looking character, a slight growl escaping from her masked face "I am looking for an ancient Sith Artifact...a powerful artifact...do you have this?" The feminine yet demonic voice said her thumbs continue to twiddle with one another. The masked Sith Lord said, looking over at the large crowds of people drinking heavily and smoking from hookahs attempting to see if anyone else had answered her ad.

[member="Vee Toa"]

Brium Tallistor
The Force is a lost art.
Brium thought to himself as he purchased the least disgusting drinks he could find on the flashing multi-colored menu. Those guys at that table emanating so much force energy, they'd all be blasted if someone was trying to find them. Not many people can conceal their force footprint these days. Even with suppressing his mind, he could still sense the men in the Cantina with his eyes closed. He quietly listened as he waited for drinks, piercing through the static and chatter of the bar, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Powerful artifact...guns for your special mission...need a pilot?

Sith. Likely two. As for the last guy...just a merc with a saber. Brium focused his mind, drawing on the dark side as he stopped suppressing his energy, now appearing to a Force user reading him as a dark Jedi. He picked up the tray on the table full of drinks and sat down with the group, delivering cups.

"Gentleman. And lady. I couldn't help but hear you were looking for a Sith artifact. I suppose you're referring to a Dark Holocron." He smiled, taking a sip of what seemed to be fermented sludge from the taste. He coughed, twiddling his beard, "I can take you to one, alright. But it's not for the faint of heart, and only a true Sith can pass through the entrance. I need to be sure you're the right guy...er-gal. I meant gal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom