Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Treasure Hunt

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Anor-Londo1.jpg

Mnencheiasus was a hot, dreary planet. It was full of geysers and small volcanoes, racked with the fires and searing crystals that emerged from under the ground in a primal fury. Despite the seeming chaos of the days of new, it was an invaluable source of raw metals, minerals and rare crystals not ever occurring in any other system in the entire galaxy. It also had two moons... one of them retained a trace atmosphere, artificially enhanced and contained by the ever so slightest natural magnetic field coupled with a heavy containment shield generator that protected the thinner typically-breathable gasses such as oxygen from escaping its lower gravity.
On the moon of Sikune lied a single grand city like no other the Mnenchei had ever built before it. It was a grand city of marble, stone and metals. The people who resided here, in the humble city of Exodus Prime, were none other than the Mnenchei themselves. Each clan had a branch of masterful craftsmen and blacksmiths capable of unthinkable feats of metallurgy and sculpture. The forges of Sikune were of the finest quality any had ever seen.
"Babe, we're here... aaa-gain.... Are you ready? I've arranged for the nobles to bring us to the fiery surface, ooooh, so we can pick our own fresh, raw Kalestats and Lava Crystals. There is also... something else I've been meaning to work on. Two things, actually. A surprise!" she giggled and smiled softly upon her lover, grabbing her hand to link their fingers between her own as she began to prance through the gorgeous capital city.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

A soft chuckle crossed Circe's lips, though in the back of her mind, she still felt exceptionally wary. Ever since the incident a while back, where she had ended up otherwise not in Sith space despite distinctly programming her computer to travel there, her nerves had never felt quite right. Then again, getting crystals would be nice... Kalestat crystals were famous for their pink coloration, and Lava Crystals, an extraordinarily high-heated lightsaber crystal type that literally generated lava from the blade.

"Well, Shall we get started?"

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Oh, there he is now!"
Aynea ran off ahead of her lover. She began exchanging inaudible words with the mnenchei. While she barely understood the Force herself, she knew Circe was probably an individual capable of some sort of invasive inquiring, so she made sure to plan a codeword ahead of time. Nodding happily, she turned around and paced back into Circe's arms with a grin.
"On second thought, change of plans dear. I have a few errands to run before we go to the surface. I need you to take a shuttle with this man to the forges. Can you do that for me?" Aynea asked. She handed Circe a slip which had very vague instructions of something she wanted inscribed. "I heard that the Sith can make powerful crystals that have innate abilities to turn others' losses into their gain. Could you... maybe make me one?" The lovely foxtress drew closer, pressing herself gently against her lover while her lips rested on the lobe of her right ear. "I'll make it worth your while, love...."
Should she accept, the request on the paper was simple enough; create what was formally known as a Life Drain Crystal for her rare crystal collection.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Oh, you always make it worth my while, darling..." Circe turned, smiling as she gave the fox-woman a potent kiss on the lips as she pulled away, eying the man she had swiftly been talking to moments before. "Hmm... A Life Drain crystal. My specialty is with sorcery and the forbidden arts... I suppose I could try and create such a crystal." There were probably instructions to make such a crystal located in the Trayus archives. She'd give a quick lookover of the digital copies and see what she could find.

This was going to be hard.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"See ya soon. Stay safe."
Aynea left to pursue her other endeavors on the capital moon. She had a lot invested in Circe, and a long list of errands to run before her Vinithi lover could come back there to meet her. First thing's first; she grabbed a datapad from her satchel, linking it up to Sikune's private military network. As she walked down the stone streets with her pad in hand, she found a quaint little cafe to stop by, taking a seat in out by one if its outdoor tables. As the foxtress sat, she closed her eyes and took three long, deep breaths to fill her lungs with the lesser oxygen of a xenon-dominant atmosphere which artificially circulated breathable air through.
"Let's see. There doesn't seem to be any major facilities in the immediate area for this kind of thing. Private contractors from the three bordering factions are no good.... Hmm, but perhaps I can requisition some new gear from a third party manufacturer for the right price."
Thumbing through the information the holonet provided, Aynea found a few decent sources for the equipment she needed. Sold, she thought as her request went through. Now it was only a matter of working out the shipping and transaction. Going well over the price such a lab was offered for, she made certain that everything she needed would arrive within the day, or two at most.
Aynea's quest took her further into the most regal parts of the city-state, a place where only the finest artisans and craftspeople resided. A large but quaint, and well decorated ship caught her eye. As she passed by, she saw all the marvelous pieces of jewelry and garments they had to offer. It was all truly rich and aristocratic. Only the most renowned and ancient of the Mnenchei clans surely shopped there, and only its most skillful craftspeople could ever make such fine, beautiful works. As Aynea entered the shop, a series of crystalline bells rang out in the pattern of a soft hymn. Her heart skipped at the awe-enrapturing sight and sound; it was simply divine!
"Uh... excuse me? I see you make jewelry and crafts. Do you, perhaps... make items to order?" the girl nervously asked.
The proprietor behind the counter, a younger-middle aged tall Mmenchei woman, smiled softly and chuckled. "But of course we do, what's the occasion, dear?"
"Ah, well.... You see, I was hoping you could maybe... make a ring... out of electrum, platinum, chromium, corusca gems, pure kalestat crystams and a heart-shaped ruby... heh...? Darnit, hold up a minute...." She replied.

(((OOC: Thank you guys for metagaming your way on MY moon which you know next to nothing about, and magically finding ONE person in a whole galaxy. Please, either do it the right way and stop metagaming, make your edits, or you're getting reported. Thank you. I won't stop you but I expect you to at least play by the rules.​
I'm not editing my post because I was writing it long before you showed up. >_>​
PS: The planet's a public space. The moon is not. Unauthorized non-citizens would be killed before they could land.)))​

Simone

S
Anonymous tip offs were fascinating things in reality. Most reporters who seated themselves in secure jobs, tended to have a security team to join them to investigate tip offs. Simone had nothing but a decent sensor array and some trusty holocameras. With her main systems powered down and only life support running, Simone drifted, the moons natural gravity keeping her in orbit. She would be little more than and abnormal blip on someones sensors. She hummed softly to herself as she waited for her prize to show up.

Five ships dropped out of hyperspace above the moon, so close that Simone had no choice but to power up and move, or risk being shunted into the atmosphere. One small ship was hardly a threat to the small fellt that had dropped in on her. Moving swiftly out of there way, she turned the ship back to face them. Scanners came to life on her vessel, readin the signatures as Confederancy. The great question was, what was a small CIS fleet, doing above this little moon. Moving from the cockpit she activated four of her holocameras and sent them whizzing out of the airlock. They kept a tight formation against Simone's ship, while filming the inbound fleet.

Pulling a handheld holorecorder up she began to speak softly, recording information for later. "Location is Mnenchei dominion, time is...kark knows. Living the high life and drifting and five ships have just dropped out of hyperspace. Their signatures are reading as CIS but this is out of their jurisdiction. I should point out that I am in an unarmed vessel, because I have suicidal tendancies, and also just in case they decide i am a threat and shoot me. Lets hope not." Leaning back in the cockpit chair she lifted her feet to rest them upon the console.

"Let the show begin."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am declaring this thread non-canon. It was, well, kinda hijacked and disrupted and is now just a ball of confusion. Everyone realized how bad of an idea it was to hunt in a military epicenter and retracted their posts. I am giving it a reboot.​
Unless there is the option of getting a member of staff to delete the redacted posts and responses. That would be much easier.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom