Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Treasure Hunt. for an old Jedi Weapon[ open for all.]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
scattered around the Mid rim worlds were posters. and notice boards that went up. of a businessman looking to hire a crew to seek out some old and lost Jedi Artifact. the details of the poster are vague at best. only giving a location of a meeting place on Nexus Ortai.

as you arrive at the destination the city is bustling with activity. merchants yell and try to grab the attention of any and all passersby trying to sell whatever product they have on hand. the majority of their products being fruit and other food items. walking past the market square a symbol would catch the eye of those who decided to show up at the meeting. these symbols would reach back into the ally ways moving from the once-bustling town square. moving into what looked to be the slums hidden away and tucked from the eyes of any tourists that might be visiting the planet.

at the heart of the slums lies a large building. with the strange Symbol painted on its front doors. once inside a servent droid would quickly approach. requesting that any and all weapons be deposited in the bins next to the doorway. a soft metallic whine from two ancient Sith war droids and a third Droideka would help to reiterate the necessity of the disarmament.

with all members of the party Disarmed the Service droid would lead the group through the hallways and into the main office. the walls being lined with ancient artifacts ad old items. displayed most noticeably would be a Phase I clone helmet. a Mandalorian Neo Crusader Helmet. a lightsaber, and a few small pieces of jewelry where a human man would be sitting in a cair just finishing up a holo call. his attention turning to the group before letting out a loud laugh

" Welcome my friends welcome!" the man had a rustic tone to his voice one that resembled some on who had gone through years of smoking. the man himself appeared to be in his late fifties. a small flicker running over his body would prove him to be a hologram and not the actual individual before them.

"So glad you could all make it here!. now off to business, I didn't call you here to chat and make nice. you're here for a job and more specifically you're here for the treasure. now I assure you the treasure is more so a mere trinket. I'm a collector of old and unique items as you can tell. now I have found this Holocron and it tells of some artifact locked away on the planet of lothal. now unfortunately I cannot join you personally but my servant droid D-8h4 will be my eyes and ears on this expedition. for which I will pay you all a handsome lump sum. if you bring me the artifact in tact. so what do you all say? interested in the job eh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom