Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRE Going Minor

Hello everyone!

As many of you know the vote of TRE's future has taken place and the decision has come down to the Faction going to minor status. As I stated this vote is final and the faction will be heading off the map shortly and afterward will likely disappear.

Before this happens however we will be hosting a large 'death' thread so to speak that will depict the Fall of The Empire. This thread will be open to all who want to join it, TRE, The Dominion, SJO, and TSE as well as some neutral folk. Though I am currently trying to organize a sort of 'mega-invasion' between all of the factions listed here this may not happen and the thread might just be a skirmish instead. Either way the end result will be TRE going minor, which I'll officially request on the 28th of July.

That thread will likely appear this coming Monday after i've sorted through all the preparations.

Aside from that, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who joined an participated in The Resurgent Empire. I think the faction had it's run, and in all honesty I accomplished what I wanted to with the faction. While it was not as successful as my previous runs as a Faction Owner, I know that each faction has it's ups and downs. All in all I'm happy with what we managed to do under given circumstances.

Thank you all, and I hope some of you will appear in my future endeavors!

Respect.gif
Thanks for running the faction while you did mate, did a great job. I'm interested to see what you do in the future, and count me in for whatever it is.​

sabrina

[member="Vrak Nashar"] it has been fun, and thank you for welcoming to your faction, admittedly for short stay.

To all sith I recommend The Sith Empire, faction formally known as The Sith Ascendancy.

Also take it we lost the invasion on grounds of we no longer a major faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom