Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmission from Geonosis

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya wondered if her master felt the aura that surrounded the man that stood beside him. She didn't trust him. Not one bit. He was so unclear to her, there was no signs of any emotion besides the anger that was shown a few moments ago. She joined the pair soon enough, Akodya taking her place on the opposite side of Master DragonsFlame. A chill ran down her spine as she looked at the burn marks tattooed onto the metal. She had a feeling whoever made those were still lingering around here.

@Meta
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Meta could feel the worry of his fellow padawan. Looking around, Meta wondered if his Master felt the in coming dark presence. As the recording played, Meta's attention was drawn elsewhere. As his hearing was augmented he could hear voices. "Are you sure you saw another ship land?" One of the voices questioned, the rest breathing heavily. The sounds of jogged boots making there way towards their current position. "Two actually, both of them don't have any military signs, I'm assuming smugglers." The second voice replied, then a third voice pitched in. "Or...jedi." Then the three stopped. Several other heavy boots stopping behind them. "I can feel three force users and the power of the jedi was with them. One of them is more powerful than the two others, more than likely a master." Meta flicked his eyes to Joshua, wondering if he could sense the three sith and whatever amount of soldiers were behind them. "Be ready my brothers. We may have jedi blood to spill..." That was the last thing Meta needed to hear. It was confirmed, sith were on there way. "Master.." He said, turning his body to the gates he and Akodya had previously entered and the corridor he had seen earlier that was now full of sith scum. His lightsaber flew to his hand, yet not ignited. He turned his head to Akodya. "...." He said nothing, but kept an eye on her as events transpired.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom