Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training -- Yoda style

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
e15d7dfb0ecbcd7fcd179226ef6b03c6.jpg

Lokthra transmitted over the Republic's secure subspace frequency:

Any and all business owners friendly to the Republic Remnant are welcome to meet me outside the Nadiem Jedi Temple, and we shall do a tour, training session and more with the newly founded Republic Industries. Please be prompt as we will be travelling off world.

Lokthra send the message a day before she expected to see anyone; then no one had an excuse to be late. She hated impromptness; it was one of her many pet peeves. As far as those joining her came, she only knew of Master Ike, representing Sasori. She hoped more had yet to come...

The decal of the temple and its surroundings distracted Lokthra while she was waiting for her company to arrive. Nature, in particular, was favoured by Lokthra, the trees, grass all full of life and love, flourishing in the light. A symbolic representation of the lack of the Darkside in the Nadiem Jedi Temple. She hoped it would stay this way for a long time to come; peaceful that is. It's so easy for oneself to lose track of time if you are in true peace with one's mind. It wasn't long before a well-known figure approached Lokthra.

Repubelick.gif

OOC

This is meant to help further the Republic Remnant's sphere of influence with various friendly businesses. I have no particular line of thought or way I want this to go. I had a few ideas, feel free to use them or have your own. First in best dressed!

Ideas
  • Tour of various companies facilities and Republic Remnant

• Exchange some schematics/ideas

• Demonstrate the creation of various equipment

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Touring facilities was something Sasori didn't often do.. mostly because their things were open and shown to everyone who wanted it. The personal ship she had where she worked on things though was rarely seen as the botany bay came out of hyperspace to show for everyone. The square look of it housed well the massive force sensitive garden of flowers, trees and some animals that survived and fed the force. Even the rocks taken from the rives of a planet home to Qui-Gon where he had guided her and Sorel. INfused the waters of the garden when it was coming into join them. She had all of the information and something to do personally while Anaara was in a meting getting them hopefully more contracts. The ship was coming in for a landing and Matsu departing to come and join the few droids she had floating around her. Different drones to scan but mostly maintain themselves and present what would be the storefront.

[member="Lokthra Dawning"]

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Lokthra having seen the well known Master Ike incoming, Lokthra bowed with the utmost respect. "Master Ike, I am honoured by your presence, I am afraid that no other delegate companies have arrived, however, so the journey shall be you and I, along with selected workers and leaders of their respective fields"

Lokthra felt somehow nervous, she had heard of the legendary Master Ike, but never had she seen her in person; she looked astonishingly beautiful. Perhaps over this journey, they could create a bond, Lokthra hoped so but knowing how busy the master was, she didn't get her hopes up.

Having a tight schedule to follow, and no sign of anyone else joining, she signalled Master Ike towards a shuttle to take them straight to the heart of Republic Industries.

She stood there in the robes, the over robes themselmves were simple looking but more protective while the under robes showed the Qel-Drona robes she had received as a gift. Practically radiating with the lightside of the force while her hair had small crystal beads within it and was oiled in the special solari oils they had developed. To infuse the lightside of the force into it like they had done with make up and clay for jedi on assignment. He eyes looked at the young woman and she spoke. "Very well then, show me and tell me of your plans." She could feel the force from her as she walked and clasped under her robes her hands walking around looking over at the different things.

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

As Lokthra boarded the small transport shuttle she lead Master Ike towards a large dull table surrounded by some incredibly comfy and stylish chairs. She sat down in one and begun discussing her plans.

"The Republic, since it's reincarnation, has been quite heavily dependent on friendly companies to support all its wants and needs from buildings, to weapons, to ships, to uniforms. I believe although this is profitable for friendly companies; we should prepare Republic Industries to be more self-sufficient and skilled in all forms of industry needs. That is where we come in; we are both heads of companies and have the experience and personnel to be able to aid Republic Industries in this self-sufficiency project"

After explaining the gist of the new project, she realised how far her skills in talking professionally had developed. Smiling at her newly noticed talent she continued.

"We shall start off by going to the main Republic Industries complex, where the design and manufacturing of numerous projects are underway, where we are offered a quick tour of the facility, provided you want that, followed by a short informal meeting with the heads of the selective departments about a few practices we have adopted to improve our companies and personnels productivity. We can then tour my facility over Dagobah and if you are willing, one or more of your main facilities. If you would like anything changed in the schedule now will be the time, otherwise, it shall have to wait"

Walking and listening was important as she went about it... curious about what the woman was planning but then she got all of it and working to make a company able to work by itself was important but you needed to well have some source of income either external or internal. In their case they needed a source of income internally that they had access to. Otherwise they were going to be relying on the companbies and tax from other planets. "THat is fine, I have nothing pressing so far." She had a number of projects but they had managed to get most of them into the stages she wasn't needed it was just the logistical works of upgrading and refining them. Matsu stayed in one of the chairs while listening and looked at her, taking everything in. "Hmmm that is fine and I can offer what advice I can. When it comes to staffing your facilities well we have some experience with that."

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Excellent. Then we shall proceed"

Lokthra walked over to the cockpit and let the pilots know they were ready to begin their flight. The pilots verified all safety pre-flight checks then set off. Lokthra was glad this flight wasn't going be long, she loved to be in the company of Master Ike, but she felt as if she might just make a fool of herself; she had one chance for a quick chat unofficially, her chance to get recognised. She returned to her seat.

"So what brings you on this venture Master?"

"It is fun." She said l=it looking at her, going out of the galaxy and exploring well it was enjoyable. She didn't understand being cooped up on a single planet. "I like exploring and sicovering whatever I am able to. Dagobah had a number of mysteries and after I was able to get itno the vault Kiskla had made well there wasn't a lot to worry about. It helped me find a few things in the galaxy." She said it though and looking at her and held her hand up as the hardlight projector activated going around her hand and with a soft golden glow she was able to pull up the worlds that she was talking about and could see in real time thanks to the hundreds of relays they had made to scan across the galaxy. A new network with her seeder ships and saratai class mapping vessels. "Hmm you have been doing some work."

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Sounds like you already are well travelled... Is there even something left for you to see?" Lokthra bemused by how someone at her age could have explored so much of the galaxy, create a powerful business empire and achieve the rank of master, intrigued more; "And how have you managed to achieve so much in so little time? It's as if you could do many things at once". Lokthra loved the idea of Master Ike's life so far, she travelled, she built, she trained and most importantly, she lived. Things Lokthra could only ever aspire to be; although this was developing with her newly founded belief in a manifest destiny, perhaps things were changing after all.

Matsu looked at her and her eyes watched her when she spoke with a grin on her face appearing. Tightly lipped before she let it go to a full grin. "One can never see everything or stop learning. Anyone who says they have seen and done it all is either ignorant or a liar." She waited and thought about it, she wasn't that young. she looked youthful sure, she used the force and knew how to keep herself healthy. "As to what I have done, I have been working with the jedi and building Sasori since I was a padawan within the order. Learning all that I could and rebuilding the tech division, the artisan's and from there expanding out to make the equipment that the jedi would need." She had her grin on her face but was looking over at the padawan. "But you don't need to hear me talk about that there are some things we should be able to do for ourselves. We can work on a few projects as well, I know some of the things I have been working on and proposing to better build ships."

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

After taking a minute to appreciate the wisdom and stories of Mater Ike's life; curiously wondering if she had a book published, that would be something Lokthra would love to read, "Your words are wise as ever. I shall endeavour to learn every day of my life until I eventually become one with the force."

Had she just offered to do projects with her company? Lokthra knew of her generosity but this, this was more than generosity, "It would be a privilege." Lokthra said as she gave a small head nod of gratitude. Lokthra took a moment to transmit her personal line to Master Ike, for whenever she would like to reach her in a hasty fashion, "Are these projects current or planned?".

"We have a number planned and current. We just managed to get some of the things done such as hyperspace tracking, siege platforms for handling fortress walls and doors. We have been working with force enhancement and managed to create a living lightside metal that can bond with a force user, as well as a force enhancing material that is very lightweight and able to offer a lot of protection." She said it but had some fo the plans set up, some of the plans that they might be able to show to her and others. "We are working on advanced systems for facility and starship protection, modular rooms that will be able to double as any number of lab and technical areas on a ship, new crew barracksthat can house a large number without taking up extra space."

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]
/OOC Was trying to submit and get the location approved before I posted, but I've been hammered and only just go to submit it now.

"All of these projects sound amazing. I would love to pair with you and help with whatever my company can. Let me know whenever and I will be there".

As Lokthra went to open her mouth to ask another question, they had arrived at their destination. She thought it was probably for the best anyway.

"Welcome to Republic Industries main HQ".

This was Lokthra's second visit, and still the amazing sights, the tall and sleek towers, with the gigantic modern factories. The site itself is bewildering. The hub of any and everything that's built by the Republic. Very few complexes compared in size with the Republics, not to mention the security implemented to defend against any incursion. Although if anyone dominated the space this compound wouldn't likely stand for long... except the top-secret underground sections.

Matsu bowed her head while she was looking at the HQ, something fun to do. She wasn't going to lie about that, and having a mobile HQ that she could always keep was mostly something that proved useful with how quickly others can go around. She had a large grin on a face when she moved around. "It is an impressive place and your help on projects would be welcomed." She liked having people and there were a couple of projects that they might be able to do. She brought up her hardlight display on her hand from her wrist and was showing a few more befoee scanning with her eyes around the building. "We'll just have to see, some of these pre-fab buildings I do want to get made up so there will be a more build by numbers approach to colonies and outposts."

Diysuperguy33

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The Republic's HQ was a sight to behold, large and capable. After exiting from the shuttle's ramp. Lokthra noticed Master Ike's grin, Lokthra couldn't help but silently chuckle to herself,"We are expected in tower 3, penthouse suite for a meeting with the overseers and heads of main departments, after that, we are free to explore wherever we want to", quietening her voice she whispered, "there's an underground section for the top secret and most secure projects if you were wanting", returning to her normal volume, "whatever we want, it's up to you". As they ventured a few metres forward, they were stopped by security who asked them to provide their Republic I.D to ensure they weren't imposters, a lengthy 5 minutes for what it entails; eventually, the security was happy with who they are.

She was looking at it and there was a whole lot. Hearing about some parts of the HQ that they had made. A little disappointed they hadn't used some fo the pieces from their construction but that was fine. She remained peaceful while walking and could hear the padawan speaking low after going through all of the ID checks. She walked and spoke. "Perhaps, if there is anything I can help with I am more then hapy to work on it with you." SHe was curious about a few of the things that they were all going to be working on and she offered a smile going towards the tower to head up. "I must say that this is nice but the Republic's remnant seems to be doing well, you have groups wanting to restore it and help out. Last Kiskla and Popo said I was no longer a welcomed site in the republic." THey had also said that with the jedi but Corvus had sought to restore that and bring her back.. so had Shmi after Korr so she was kind of flipping and flopping from others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom