Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Skirmish on Vendaxa

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Syn said:
Alright jedi and Republic, with some talks to the Lady Protector a friendly training mission between us can be done. Now this isn't going to be disorganized it will be kept neat and tight with clear objectives with win and lose conditions. There will be a limited number of players on each side to keep it good and I ask for you guys to follow the standard. Label your objectives, sign up and play fair. Well as fair as you can going for a case of [macguffin] in the middle of a jungle world that will be trying to kill you while Protectorate forces try to keep you away while getting it. Blasters will be set to stun and sabers on low unless local wildlife attacks.

Republic objectives:
  • Secure briefcase in garrison before Protectorate forces and set off jedi beacon.

Secondary objectives:
  • In space achieve targeting solution on Protectorate flagship.
  • Ride an Ackley
  • Fight a Roggwart

Omega Protectorate Objectives:
  • Secure briefcase in garrison before Jedi forces and set off Protectorate beacon.

Secondary objectives:
  • In space achieve targeting solution on Protectorate flagship.
  • Achieve aquatic infiltration to grotto entrance of garrison
  • Fight on Vanx pack

Keep in mind that objectives are subject to change and the game master who will be your opposition as the world and defenses will be there to mess with you. Same rules as the event of tagging them.
Omega Protectorate Team:
  • 1. @[member="Noah Corek"]

Come on, people! Let's show those pesky Jedi what we're made of!

Kasan Medon

Everyone's A Target
Well, I'd say sign me up, but one of my alts has already been signed on.

Regardless, go team. Play fair. And don't get eaten by Acklays.

Keep i mind this is in the development stages, Cira is still working it out and on LOA. It might and most likely would be starting after she comes back.

Wish I could go I want to ride and Ackley.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I think I heard something a while back before Cira and mine's LOA, but then Jedi just kind of came out with this and I was like "Well nothing about it on OP" so if it won't be on for a while, here's a heads-up

[Me and Cira were talking about it today, I wrote it up and was hoping for OP's input but she hasn't been on to comment or message me back. All are welcome to offer suggestions. This is going to be subject to change and we still have to plan out finer details.]

^^^ This people agreed with full. Jedi are opposed to many things but leaving the Republic would make them no better then the dissenters who left because they fought at Metalorn and they can't leave the Republic because then it would not last long. So please come and lets have a fun training skirmish and hopefully things will one day become friendly again.

alright ooc hat off now for ic shenanigans

Noah go kick some jedi booty and one of them is a knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom