Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in the Party Planet

@[member="Christian Slade"]

Paega gave a nod of thanks for helping her up, then followed Christian to the center of the room. She similarly sat down, cross legged on the sandy floor. It appeared as though that they would finally begin learning some new things. "Etch this into the sand between us."

The blonde Sith Knight looked at his hands for a few moments, looking at the spell circle that was visible. Then with caution, Paega slowly etched the spell circle on the sand as instructed. "Like this..?"

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"Yes.", he said, waving his hand over the spell circle for a moment, his long digits spreading out as he felt the presence of her force. As he did, his golden eyes slowly slid to a close as he gathered some feeling from her force. She was an energetic, exotic and intense creature. She would be most closely related with the element of fire.

"Give me your hand...", he said, reaching out and taking her hand and pulling it over the circle, holding it face up as he said, "Invocabo elementum ignis."

Nothing happened at first, but soon the spell circle between them began to glow a bright red, the very skin of her hand beginning to steam. No pain would be felt, however, as her own force would never harm her, but from that force and the alchemy performed, they had called upon the element of fire, and the element answered as her very hand burst into flames.

@[member="Paega Anginous"]

Paega cautiously watched as Christian took her hand and said a spell while holding it. It was a rather anxious experience for the blonde Sith Knight, especially since she knew what Slade was capable of when saying the spells of his.

"Woah, feth!" she yelled in suprise when her very hand began getting very, very hot. Before she knew it, Paega's hand was ablaze. "A little warning next time, please!" she said keeping the panic out, realizing that the flame was suprisingly not hurting her. "What's going on?"

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian watched the woman curiously with those golden eyes as he gauged her reaction to what was happening to her hand. He held her hand there still, though, as the flames began to roll up her arm, not harming her in the slightest bit. He them let himself smile ever so slightly as he finally explained.

"The flames are born of Alchemy, but fueled by your force energy and thus cannot harm you. Not ever.", he said, releasing her hand and holding out both of his arms. He held them there for just a moment, only thinking the same words he had just said, and all of a sudden the spell circles in his hand shined a bright purple and burst into dark flames that rolled up his arms, up his shoulders and across his back and chest.

Paega watched in amazement as Christian erupted fire of his own, his being bright purple, the flames seemingly covering up the entire upper half of his body. "Fascinating..." the blonde Sith Knight said to herself, observing the flames that climbed up her arm.

She had never been greatly skilled in alchemy, but perhaps her new mentor could change that. Paega allowed herself a dozen more seconds to simply gaze at the flames spread across her upper body. "Quick question... how do I quench the flames?"

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian watched the woman and smirked curiously as he lifted his right arm. He then looked at his burning hand and watched as the flame grew taller, rising higher and higher into a pillar, the flames writhing back and forth as the body of the flames grew a bit to sustain the height that it was reaching. He then looked down at Paega and said, "The flames feed off of your force. When you use the force, you exert that energy from your body. In this way the technique is similar. Picture the pours in your skin the holes leaking gas into a furnace."

As he spoke, the flames grew and grew until that were massive pillars, and in the next instant they died down to just a flicker off of his bare skin. "But control it."

"Pretty neat trick.." the blonde Sith Knight said in admiration after listening to Christian. Her mentor's flames had gotten alarmingly tall, before he flickered it off with relative ease. Paega closed her eyes, she could feel the flames on her but not any sort of pain from it. She concentrated, attempting to control her flames as Christian had. It took several tries, but after a while, the flames seemed to have mostly died off from her.

"So what does that spell circle have to do with this technique?" Paega inquired.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"You must first find the flame in order to grow it.", Christian said, staring at the woman for a few moments before his flames died down. As they did, only the smallest of flames was left flickering in the palm of his hand. He watched it carefully, controlling how much fuel it was getting from his force, the flame living on, but only in the smallest little point in the middle of his hand.

He sat there, watching it with those golden eyes for a time before he finally broke the silence and said, "Alchemy is the scientific side to spell weaving. It is the most broad and open to possibility forms of force manipulation that we have at our disposal. It is the law of equivalent exchange that it abides by, the law that we adhere to."

Finally, Christian closed his hand into a fist and snuffed out the flame as he looked up at Pagea. "Alchemy was founded on the basis that to create something or summon something, something of equal or greater value must first be offered or sacrificed in exchange. It is giving something precious, in order to receive something precious as well. With this knowledge... this... magic powered by the living force, we can do great and unimaginable things."

Stopping for a moment, Christian reached down between them again and placed one hand into the circle she had drawn. He then muttered something under his breath and raised his hand. From beneath his hand a thin pillar of stone rose up about a foot from the ground and stopped only when his hand stopped. "It holds infinite possibilities, but, you must be careful not to risk too much."

Looking down at the stone beneath his hand, he ran his hand along it's edge and said, "I offer my force in exchange for performing amazing feats of elemental magic. I allow my force to be taken by alchemy, and through this it is changed into something as great and beautiful as the living elements around us like Earth, Fire and Water."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom