Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in the garden

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He opened his eyes and focused on a new rock.Then he tried to left the rock and fling it.Again for a reason he couldn't explain he hopped to impress her he liked the feeling of her hand touching his shoulder.For some reason when she was touching his shoulder he was even more focused and relaxed.He wanted to learn from her anything she could teach him.He was open to anything any Jedi could teach him well to a point.He smiled at her."How was that for my first try with my eyes open?"He stayed standing still.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Excellent!, come on walk with me more, and we shall practice what you have learned by time we return you will be adept at this skill" She nodded pleased that he had been able to do this. It meant his reliance on the force was growing, and that his confidence was also increasing.

"So have you been in touch with family to let them know you arrived safely?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He held out his arm for her to take if she wanted to."Thank you and I'd like to walk with you more."He had a slightly pause as she asked about his family."No not really I rather not speak of family."He did not like to talk about his family.He thought what happens with him and his family should stay between him and them.He wasn't much of the type of person who talked about personal things.He like to keep people at arms leagth and not get close to anyone.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
Jake looked down he felt bad he thought his answer came acrossed as mean.That was not how he wanted it to come acrossed.So he thought maybe he should explain why he felt the way he did."I just prefer not to talk about my family even though I am not close to anyone other the my mother.My thoughts on my family are ones I like to keep to myself."He hopped he explained his feelings well enough so she would understand them.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"I wasn't asking you anything except if you had talked to them, an answer of yes or no would have worked." She smiled still she could sense his emotions, "I"m very open about things, around here until you learn to block your emotions, you're an open book to me, and probably some others."

Serena tried to go easy with him, "Relax Jake I feel like you're always tense..have fun! Being a Jedi is one of the most wonderful things that can happen to you. The galaxy opens up a whole new view. YOu see it in its purest form now."

Serena looked to the jungle, "we are connected to all living things, even the ones that want to eat us. And through that gift we learn to negotiate, fight, perspective, and control of ourselves. This is a journey we will be on always...aren't you excited??"

[member="Serena Bouie"]
"I'm not sure if one can truly hide their emotions.But I'm sure they could be guarded and I'm sorry if my what I said seem harsh."He gave a smile."Aren't most people's intents on things easily picked up by Jedi?"

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Yes, but my speciality is to pick up the emotions even from behind some of the most guarded minds, and images that go with them. the intensity of the emotion also can be painful. Many jedi sense emotions, intentions, I see emotions more than feel them"

She smiled back, this was good, he was relaxing.

"Many Jedi practice resistance so that they cannot be read so easily" Serena remembered resistance training, very well.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He stood still thinking."I just don't think one can be truly guarded is all.People can't always hide what they feel or think something tends to give it away."He was relaxed for now.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
"I'm not saying it can't be done or anything like that.I just think it can't be something you can completely guard is all.Which I maybe wrong on I'll admit."He rubs the back of his neck and looks away slightly.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Focus and belief." they walked slowly." i had a hard time becoming a Jedi I questioned teachings I did not want to be another fighter that's what I thought they were but No they are more. Question for question sake but not to be contrary. "

She wanted to keep his focus on the force, "so if you can throw a rock can you hold it in the air?

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He offers her his hand and thinks about what she had said."Well I'm not sure to be honest to why I question things.I guess it just seems right to question things.But the same could be said for focus I guess."He thought about lefting a rock and throwing it.He didn't see why he would be able to hold it there.He thought it couldn't be much harder then throwing a rock.He gave her a small smile."Well I don't see how I couldn't it shouldn't be much harder the lefting and throwing it.I would guess it would take more focus with the force."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Throwing is one thing, holding is another, it takes a bit of control and a different view, so Jake, see if you can do this" these were tiny steps she knew, but everyone started somewhere, and grew.

She was just trying to give him the basic, a Master would give him great skill, and a blade master would give him the ability to defend himself. All as a jedi of the light.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
"Yes I know the different but in a away they also are kinda the same.Hold up a stone takes more focus and control then throwing one dose.That was my understanding of it but that could be wrong."He sighed softly.He then focused on a stone and tried have more control over his focusing on it.He tried to left the stone with the force he tried to have more control of the force to left up the stone.He took slow breathes while he tried to left the stone and to stay focused on the stone.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"You would think so, but throwing the stone requires relinquishing your hold on the force, holding it means you must maintain." She let him breath and focus she could feel the fluctuations of his actions in the force. The small vibration of effort, of connection, he was getting it, learning quicker to dive into the force to let it wash over him and then his use, his direction of it.

Jake was learning.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He thought over what she said but was not sure he understood right.It sound like to toss a stone he would slowly need to let go of it with the force.To where keeping it in the air would take holding it with focus and the force.He was abit confused on it."Are you saying to throw it you release your hold on it with the force?Do you do it slowly or do you let go of it fast?I take the difference holding and throwing a stone is difference use of the force?"

Jake didn't know much about the force he found it confusing.But it seemed to him that one used the force in more then one way to do similar things.He wasn't sure how many different ways one could use the force."It seems like you use the force in slightly different ways to do close to the samething.Dose it make much difference on how you control the force to do some of it?I also wonder how many different ways there are to use the force?"He had a small smile on his face.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"I see it like a tool, the force, it works with us, we don't bend it to our will we work with it to enhance our skills. We touch it with our minds it fills us and empowers us to move the rock, or throw the rock, do they take equal amounts of the force" She had to think to answer her own question, "once you throw it momentum takes it, to hold it requires focus, but either way think not on the mechanics, just think about doing it"

Sometimes Serena just made it too complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom