Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in the garden

[member="Serena Bouie"]
Jake sat in a garden on Voss he had a meeting to train.He sat on the ground with his less crossed over one another at the ankle.He was trying to relax and open himself up to the force in order he hoped would help him learn.He took calming breaths to calm himself and center himself.He wasn't sure what to except in the training.But he hoped to learn about the force and how to use it and to learn more about the lightside of the force.He also hoped to learn more about the jedi and the way they trained themselves in the force and other areas.He also was curious about the history of the jedi and what could be learned from it.Jake wanted to learn how to center himself better in the force and to learn to gain his focus easier.

Jake was wearing a white fitted tee shirt with black loose pants.His light brown hair was blowing slightly in the slight wind.He had his blue eyes shut to help him center himself and his tan skin was lighted by the sunlight.He like the garden it was peaceful and there really wasn't anyone around.Without many people around it would be better for Jake to learn.It would also help him relax and keep himself calm and centered.He knew he needed training but in what areas he wasn't sure he would take any training any knight or master could offer him.In order to better his skills in the force and to learn to be a better jedi.

Serena clothed in the soft cottons of the jedi came walking into the garden, her empathy open to where she could find [member="Jake Jace"] he had so many thoughts and worries weighing upon him that she could not help but be drawn to the very spot where he was waiting.

She smiled at him he wanted to learn about the Jedi, since she was a historian she would help him as much as she could. "Morning Jake, sleep well?" She wanted to put him at ease, keep him balanced, and slowly begin to teach him.

She could feel it, he wanted so much to be better, to almost be perfect. Serena was slightly concerned she hoped that as time passed her would grow more comfortable and not fret over what he did not know. She would try talking to him and see if he was receptive, she would not want him to be confused. Also she wondered who he had drawn as a master.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He smiled he was glad that she had come.He started to relax more and opened his eyes and slowly stood up.He walked to meet her where she was standing."Good morning and it was alright how about yourself?"He smiled and offered her his arm if she wanted to take it.His thoughts started to slow and calm down.He didn't feel as nervous now or he wasn't really over thinking that much now.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"It was uneventful" She smiled it meant she had a night where nightmares and visions did not keep her up again. she had come so far, and now she was almost back where she began.

"So, training, something simple perhaps like force push. How does that sound Jake?"

She wanted him to have the tools he needed, if he ever found himself in a battle he needed tools to fight with, not just a blade but his mind too.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He smiled and thought a force push was a good place to start.He slowly ran a hand through his hair."I'm glad it was an ok night for you and yes a force push sounds like a good place to start."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Good, so you remember our first lesson to sense the force around you, have you practiced that?" Serena was still walking with Jake, she didn't want to damage the gardens there were areas just outside that were more open and still as brilliant and full of life to help the new Jedi find their place.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He looks around as they walk and had a small smile.He was enjoying this time with her he still couldn't figure out why he like being close to her.He rubbed the back of his neck he felt a tad bit nervous for some reason."Yes I have I'm not sure I have gotten any better at it though."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Well in any place where there is lots of organic life such as here on Voss it will become easier I myself feel connected to organic life and that my force connection grows in strength here."

She could sense him getting nervous like some little itch that can't be reached to scratch she smiled, "I'm an empath Jake, I can feel your emotions and sometimes your thoughts depending on things. You right now are nervous, is it me, or the training that makes you so?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He smiled."So pretty much the force flows through anything that is a living thing.That is my understanding though it could be wrong though.But it seems like it is right and makes sense that the force throw living objects as well as people."He wasn't sure if his understand of the force was right but to him it made a lot of sense.He thought if the force ran through living beings why couldn't it run through living plants,trees and animals.But Jake knew the force was a odd thing that he didn't know much about he didn't know if others knew a lot about the force.He figured it was hard to know all about or a lot about it since the force could be a unknown power.

He was alittle taken off guard when she told him she could feel his emotions and thoughts.He wasn't sure what that meant but he knew his emotions could betray him.He had to think what was making him nervous was it her or the training.If he was honest he would say both.But he knew she made him nervous because he found her to be very pretty.He wasn't always nervous around pretty women but he was around her.He couldn't tell why she made him feel like that.But still he couldn't help but enjoy being close to her and walking with her.Being close to her did slightly relax him but from what she had to him it must not of been much.He tried a small smile and put a hand on her shoulder.He figured he should be honest he wasn't a good lair but he won't go into full detail on why he felt the way he did."Well honestly it more of that you make me nervous.But I won't lie so dose the training slightly since I don't know a lot about the force."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Honesty is good Jake, thank you. that is why I told you about my empathy, so that when I picked up on your emotions and spoke about them you would not be caught off guard" She smiled, always trying to smile to make sure that she did not put the padawan on edge. She remembered the days like that.

"You are right, so if the force is every where we need only draw upon it. Most of our skills are like breathing, we learn to do them without thought, the higher skills may require an instant thought. So a push. Do you think you can touch the force and throw say, a rock?" She wanted to start small and work up.

She wanted Jake to be certain of his skills as well.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He smiles and comes to a stop."Yes I think honestly is good to a point."He was surprised he was right in how he thought of the force.But he was unsure he could throw a rock with it.It wouldn't hurt him to try it."Well I don't know if I could throw a rock with the force.It may take a couple of try's for to do it."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Well remember what Master Yoda said, there is no try" She nodded, "do what you can, it is your first time, believe that you can do it" She needed to make him sure of himself, that would go a long way with his training, but not too much.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He let out a sigh."I guess your right on that."He stood still and tried to center himself and open himself up to the force.Then he looked around and spotted a rock.He faced the rock and focused only on the rock.Then he tried to give the rock a push with the force he didn't push as hard as he could.He just tried to give the rock a slight push with his mind.

[member="Jake Jace"]

Serena could feel Jake trying to push the rock, the first attempt at anything new did not always yield a result, she stepped closer and kept her voice low, "picture the rock in your mind see it floating upwards, and then see it flying away from you"

Visualization seemed to be a good teaching method, many Jedi needed to see it, feel it, in order to be able to do it.

[member="Jake Jace"]

Serena watched the rock that Jake was concentrating on, she could feel the force around them tremble with life. Her gaze stayed fixed on the rock waiting for it to rise, did it shake, yes, was it rising, slowly, very slow.

Serena smiled but did not say anything, or do anything. She would hate to break his concentration. She waited to see it rise higher. She hoped he would open his eyes.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He could feel that he was making progress and he moved the rock up more.He keep his focus the best he could on raising the rock higher.He wondered if he should open his eyes to see how he was doing.He opened his eyes slowly to see how high the rock was going.While his eyes opened he kept his focus only on the rock.Jake was hopping to impress her with learning to move a rock with the force.He thought he pick it up rather fast and was proud of himself.But he wondered if she was proud or impressed by the skill he had shown."How am I doing so far.Is there anything more I should know about moving a rock with the force."He had a slight smile he felt happy and abit proud of doing it so fast.He just hopped he was doing well and doing it right.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Very Good Jake, you've got it. Now if you can push it away it will act like throwing. If you can pick it up and toss it, you are well on your way to having the control you need to move forward"

She was proud of him and hoped that he was proud of himself. It was an accomplishment, the first of many she believed. She watched and waited to see if he indeed would throw it.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He kept his focus on the rock and slowly closed his eyes again.He took a deep breath and centered himself.Then he thought ok I can do this throwing the rock should be easy.The he pictured in his mind lefting the rock and fling it away from either of them.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Excellent!" SErena touched his shoulder, "No open your eyes and do it." He could do it, she knew he could. He had determination, ability, and desire what more did he need to succeed other than to be taught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom