Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in the garden

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He gave her a thoughtful look."I thought the force was more like a living thing?Im sure it's a tool as well to help us prove our skills and our force powers.But I think the force through living things.It seems logical to me that way it explains why living things well some of them can feel and use the force.The part that throws me off is if the force through living things why can't all living things feel and use it?I head people also think of the force as a religion.I could be wrong in this but its the only thing that makes sense to me."

"Yes jake the force is living but it is also a tool that helps us" She stopped and thought of the quote, "Master Yoda said - For my ally is the force and a powerful ally it is. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. You must feel the force around you, here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere yes. Even between the land and the ship" Serena smiled history had so many cool quotes by the old masters.

"Does that not sound like living, and like a tool to help us?"

[member="Jake Jace"]

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He thought about what she was saying he didn't agree with it.But there were parts of it that he did agree with.He gave her a thoughtful look and smiled."I'm not saying the force isn't a tool to help force users.But I also think of it as somewhat a living thing.Becuase it flows through very thing living but to use the force on something other then ourself the thing needs to be seen in the force right?It seems like the force is used more on living things then non."

He did understand her thinking on what she thought of the force.But he only agreed to some parts of it like that it was partly a tool to help them.But he really thought that part of the force was living.Sense the force was at type of engery it only seemed logical that part of it was living.The tool part of the force use was more to him was the part that was more focused on non living things.He could be just over thinking on it he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom