Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Training in Hell

de89882a5d9beea587bd00620a988f61ddd88ab5_2000x2000.webp

Ambience cause yes..

Skor only ever wanted to use the Netherworld for more power based training given it being a different realm versus the real world that it will be safer, he invited Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae to come learn from these rituals as well she could benefit from it, for now he was working on showing her how to bind a soul to a object incase she ever need to do so, for now he was showing the ingredients, the crystal's the talismens and the object which will be a simple empty kyber crystal for the moment.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
She followed close behind "The Gravemind" down the corridor towards the gate. Tae'l of course had her eyes forward as always, looking purpose driven as any other Mandalorian should. But- as often was the case- her vision lacked focus. Clouded by the cascading thoughts which had assaulted her since her delivery unto the Empire.

"Tae'l," Her mentor's matriarchal voice cut through and pulled her back into reality, drawing her own sharp green gaze like a soldier's to their commander.

"Your emotions are strong today. Do these people frighten you?"

"I'm not sure..." Tae'l hesitantly pulled her gaze to the floor in shame.
"I've never seen the Netherworld before"

The Gravemind stopped her, putting one arm out between Tae'l and the gate. They stared at one another for a time, her own eyes staring back at her like green fire in the empty black visor that separated the two women.

"Hm. I was much like you, once. I never felt ready to let go of The Way I knew, until I already had. It is okay to feel what you do. Be it fear, or guilt"

"But these are powerful people..."

The gate opened in a sudden chorus of whispers and the screams of unbound fire, casting a warm but ominous glow about them. Tae'l clenched her jaw at the sight, only to be reassured by her master's hands on either shoulder.

"To our people, every emotion has it's use. But right now we must make a good impression, you and I. Above all other things- The Sith respect Power and Hatred. If you are to be a Kainite, Use your fears and regrets to fuel that fire. Remember what the wayward Mandalorians Did to you. Become stronger for it- In spite of them"

She merely nodded to the Red-clad Mandalorian, who would gently guide her forward.

"Remember your helmet, apprentice.

...This is the way"

"This is the way"
And with that, they stepped into the inferno, greeted only by the whispers of a desert wind.

Skorvek Skorvek Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust looked every ingredient over, it seemed so complicated no wonder she left the gather of the objects to her cult members...however it was essential and here in the nether where she could be without her ring she felt empowered.

As Skorvek Skorvek explained the ingredients and the process stardust felt her senses tingle as she glanced towards the gate and spoke to her brother

visitors? Are you aware we'd be having any here in the nether?

She asked spotting two figures clad in armor, she herself wearing her own armor that bore her clans sigil and her families crest proudly

When Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae commented about the arrivals he stopped what he was doing for a moment and merely motioned for Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla and the other to come over, he was aware they were coming and allowed them entry as the dark skinned warrior kept his meditative look as he observed the ritual he was working on.

Yes, they wished to venture in and learn a few things so im ..indulging them do try to play nice ..especially in the Netherworld."

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Tae'l and Gravemind entered, wiping reddened dust from the visors as they approached cautiously, careful not to disturb whatever spirits lived in that ancient and alien place. Both seemed to scan their surroundings with great curiosity- until one gaze in particular soon became fixated on the pair ahead.

Or at least, the smaller of those gathered prior, even if not by much.

"
Solus'alor...?!"

She whispered to herself, barely audible to even The Gravemind, whose ears could pick up even the dead. This changes everything. Whether or not The Dragon's sorceries could show the younger Twi'lek for who she really was remained a mystery to the girl, but will she recognize my voice? It was possible, given that her body had matured to near-adulthood the last time they spoke. Though she was a woman now, taller and a little stronger even.

Yet, much like the last time they met, she kept her thoughts to herself. Both because she found the older Twi'lek intimidating- perhaps even a threat to her continued disguise- but also because her Helmet blocked telepathy from assaulting her mind. A little gift from Gravemind.

"Skorvek, lord of the dead and of Lahos" The Gravemind began, every word sincere, even if tinged with an acquired Imperial Accent that subtly out of place, as if Basic or at least the Sith dialect was not her first.

"And of course The mighty Solus'alor, whom the watch could not easily forget!"

"I am called Lorayn by some, or "Gravemind" to those who know not the dead" She chuckled faintly at the title, even if she enjoyed it in her own way. After all, it was the thoughts of dead men that brought her wandering to the city temples, and to the priestess who served Skorvek.

"But here, I am merely an Armorer, and once again the student. And this," She placed a hand on Tae'l's shoulder
"Is my apprentice, who I believe could use a demonstration of what the others would hide from her"

"We are

Honored

to be here...!"

She concluded with the enthusiasm of a fascinated scholar, placing a gloved fist over her heart and bowing her head in a warrior's salute. Tae'l however, did not speak. She only mimicked the gesture as she studied both her hosts, but especially Stardust, whose presence caused her to scratch at her flight suit anxiously.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Skorvek Skorvek

Star glanced to her brother and listen, chuckling as he told her to play nice before laughing heartily

hahahaha, you worry ill blast then to bits if I don't like them? Or I'll attract attention? A good fight is why I love the nether brother this you know

However she glanced to the lesson he had for her and calmed herself down with a happy sigh as she stood from her place to greet the new comers both clad in beskar'gam, as they grew closer however stars demeanor slowly changed as she fixed her gaze upon Gravemind, that armor she wore screamed, screamed with the soul trapped within the aloy. A growl came from her throat as she looked to her brother

I shall assume you were unaware of...this

She said keeping her anger held back as they came before them, star stood tall and sized up gravemind half paying a mind to the twilek , she snorted out at her words

yes I enjoyed crushing the life out of those aligned with the watch...and still do

she stated but held back for her brother as she glanced to the other twilek, she could vaguely sense her nervousness and offered a wide grin

be lucky my brother welcomes you, id not do the same

Wilst that is true I would prefer you to not summon the entire Netherworld over a simple training lesson dear sister.

When he gazed over who arrived her stood up, his tall stature showing full well in the sands red sun when he saw the arrival's armor design and Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae 's reaction it was clear some important details where left out from this invitation, with a deep growl from him and stretch out of his hand Gravemind and there companion was pulled towards them till he was practically towering over them as he glared down at them.

I believe if one was to ask for this invitation one was to disclose any important details including the details of your guardian..I shall let it slide...for now.

He released them from his hold as he calmed himself and returned to the ritual site.

Welcome to the Netherworld, do behave yourself in here or me and my sister here will be the least of your worries.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom