Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Amongst the Tulips (Josiah)

Sophia spent most of her days inside dealing with politicians, wanna be politicians and the public. It wasn't often that she got the chance just sit, think and breath. She was always being pulled in a million different directions as this was not the only planet she had to watch. The young woman whom formerly had only two other planets to watch now had the whole CIS to take care of. It was very stressful and required long nights at the office which meant less time to unwind. Lately it seemed she had zero time with Josiah and that included time spent training. Sophia was far too busy trying to clean up a mess to worry about the things that she wanted to do. Training was one of those things she wanted to do but wasn't priority number one. The one saving grace was that she was not doing clean up alone.

Since becoming viceroy the planet had seen a complete turn around and it was back to itself once beauty self. The economy was beginning to pick back up as well now that tourists were not afraid to come visit anymore. Today was one of those rare occasions in which Sophia had the chance to wander outside and enjoy the beauty of her home. There were no meetings,no nothing and if she was lucky Josiah would be able to slip away and join her in the gardens. They could just walk and talk but she knew she was way behind on her training. She hoped that they could maybe have a little of both.

Walking along the pathway she couldn't help but smile it was a truly beautiful day, the sun was shining down on her and the flowers were in full bloom. The garden held an array of colorful flowers such as orchids, tulips, roses, and blossoms. She knew it wouldn't be long before someone pulled her away from all of this so she was going to enjoy it while it lasts.

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Ever since the trial and execution of Genesis Rostu, things around the Confederacy had been in a state of exceptional stress. The politicians were on edge, the people were on edge...and that meant that the criminals were on edge. As Justiciar, it was Josiah's duty to keep the peace in Confederate space: a daunting job without the fallout caused by the former leader's death. Now, the criminals were emboldened by the death of the Grand Marshal for some odd reason, and that led to numerous sleepless nights for him. This put an untold sum of strain on the budding relationship Josiah had with Sophia. He was captivated by her, loved her deeply, and wanted nothing more than to make her happy with his every waking moment; yet it was difficult to do when he was out all day in meetings or chasing the bad guys.

Nonetheless, he decided to take a personal day and to spend some time with the love of his life...if not for his own sanity, then to show the one who held his heart in her hands that he still loved her all the same and missed her terribly. It was within the gardens of Chroma Zed that he had found her, and carefully crept up behind in order to spring a surprise...with his hands held behind his back, bearing a gift, he suddenly placed a kiss upon her cheek and grinned. "Hey there beautiful, miss me?" he said, grinning, before presenting her with a bouquet of irises and a box of chocolates. Sure, it was a little...far fetched for him to give her flowers while standing in the midst of...flowers...but he was new to the whole "gift giving" thing and went with that which was shown in holo-vids.

Besides, it was the thought that counted. "I took the day off so we could spend time together love. I hope you don't mind." he said with a wink.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"].

Wrapping her arms around Josiah she placed a passionate kiss on his lips. She didn't exactly expect that he would be able to get time off with her. She had only expected a few hours if anything but if he had the whole day than she would have to clear the rest of her day to spend with the love of her life. The meetings could be rescheduled for another day and she was sure that people would understand. Something much important had come up and she couldn't say no to spending the day with him. If her time being kidnapped had taught her anything it was to appreciate the little things in life and spend as much time as you could with the ones you loved.

"They are beautiful,"she smiled taking the flowers from him. She would have to put them in her office as they would certainly brighten the place up. The chocolates she would hide in her drawer for when she got really stressed out and than at that time have one. He didn't have to get her anything but it was really sweet that he had brought her gifts. Seeing him though was just enough for her. "I have missed you terribly sweetheart. Spending the day with you sounds wonderful. I'll need to move around a few meetings first but than I'm all yours the rest of the day." She grinned leaning in and kissing his check.

Taking his hand with her free one she began to walk back. She could put her presents away, get things situated and than get out of there the rest of the day. "So, any idea what you would like to do today. I'm thinking something relaxing. I really just want to relax and have some fun. Go somewhere nice and quite together. If I knew you were coming I would have packed a picnic lunch and taken you to the country side. I have always wanted to explore the quieter areas."

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom