Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training A Slave

Sitting across from his hopefully soon to be mentor Ko'ulorn attempted to meditate as his friend and teacher was, but the sand and sweat kept stinging his eyes breaking his concentration. Slamming his palms to the ground, rising to his feet "Just give me something to fight!" [member="Romeo S"]

The boy needed to learn patience, and that was this drill, patience. "No, not till you learn to wait. Sometimes you need to take a hit, sometimes you have to wait before you can strike. Your anger controls you, and that's not how it should be." He wore his mask to show no expression to the teenager. "Close your eyes, and control your emotions." He commanded the twilek. @Ko'ulorn

Retaking his seat Ko'ulorn closed his eyes and focused on an image always present in his thoughts, the smiling face of the tortuga female when she would catch him staring at her from his cage. Although an unwanted tear rolled down his cheek, his mind was at peace. He no longer felt the sun, sand or opressive heat. [member="Romeo S"]

Now that the but was focusing on something to control his mind, it was time to step up the tension. He stood up, and walked around the teenager. "Good. Now keep it that way, even through this!" Romeo ignited flames in his hand, and began to blast fire close enough around the boy so that he could feel the added heat raise, but it wouldn't hurt him. "Don't let me control your emotions! The girl was nothing, she's dead, and she got what was coming to her!" He raised the temptature of the heat.

The flames, although blistering didnt distort the image, but the words Romeo spoke distorted the image to the scene of the tortuga in her death. Furrowing his brow, attempting to ignore Romeo the image flickered between her smile and her death. Clenching his fist in frustration Ko'ulorn managed to retain her smile.

The boy continued to hold the concentration, but Romeo know what would break the boy. He smiled under his mask, and moved the fire closer, still not enough to hurt the boy, but make it extremely comfortable. "You were to slow, to late, she was already dead, you probably killed her when you killed that Nagai, or maybe I killed her when I jumped to save you. Eye for an eye no?" He spoke, pushing the boy with his words.

The image shattered, Ko'ulorn slammed his hands to the sand beneath him. As his hand hit and the sand adjusted itself to the impact, he then realized that no matter how angry he became the tortuga female was dead he could not bring her back, just as the formation of the sand could never be restored. He must learn to be as the sand, no matter the force of the impact absorb it and keep going. the image of the woman was replace with a sand dune shifting in the breeze. He felt a weight remove itself from his mind and heart. He felt at peace.

"Good, good." He extinguished the flames, and sat in front the twilek. "That was good, keep practicing, never believe that you don't have to practice anymore." He removed his mask to show the scars of all over his face, then removed his shirt to reveal the more scars he possessed. "This is what happens when you don't practice." He sat on his legs, and relaxed. "Tell me what you want to learn, tell me what you need to be stronger."

"Thank you Romeo. I do not know the ways of the force, I seem quite able to empower object that are in my possesion and from what you told me I can push things. What other possibilities can be achieved. I am open to learn everything...... I really want perfect my abilities with a lightsaber and I've never used a blaster."

"You take what you can get, and that's good." He stood up, and reached for a practice saber. He tossed it to Ko'ulorn, and activated his own. "Then we shall practice sabers. Get used to the weight, make it your arm, realize the danger it possess." He swung it lightly, the red beam humming.

He held it forward with one hand, "when your used to it, attack."

Ko'ulorn balanced the weapon in his palm. After getting a feeling for the balance, Ko'ulorn went throught paces of his previous training. After a few minutes Ko'ulorn turned towards Romeo with the sabers tip pointed at his throat. "I'm ready"

Expecting a dodge, but not one of that poportion Ko'ulorn still followed through with is feint turning into a spinning leg sweep, now aimed for Romeo's head.

Tossing the lightsaber up in the air, Romeo's kick turned into a back flip. Now with both feet on the ground, and two free hands, he grabbed the kick, and caught the lightsaber, using the force to guide his catch, and aimed the tip at the teens throat. "Don't stop keep going."

Prepared to deflect Romeo's sabre if he tried to stab, Ko'ulorn moving as fast as he possibly could aimed a quick kick at Romeo's elbow with all intention of breaking his arm if he didnt move.

Using the momentum from his kick Ko'ulorn launched himself up. Seeing that Romeo was keeping to on the defensive, Ko'ulorn disgarded his usual tactics of defending and began a true assault. Rushing Romeo sabre held in a two handed grip at his left side tip behind him. He launched a swift upward diagonal slice aiming for Romeo's left rib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom